Apr 18, 2012 08:01 PM dunesleeper wrote:
I definitely do not recommend MMS. It has been renamed a number of times, trying to avoid the FDA. It is sometimes called Miracle Mineral Supplement, Master Mineral Supplement, and Advanced Oxygen Therapy. It was recommended to me by a friend, and she swears she has never felt better since she started taking it. However, it is poison.
They refer to healing reactions or detox reactions during this tx. In other words, these are days you may be throwing up or having diarrhea. For me it was terrible stomach pain followed by vomiting.
I stopped taking it but my urine continued to smell strongly musty. When I looked that symptom up, I became very concerned. I called the guy who sold it to me and all sorts of red flags went up for me.
As I researched it more, I found that I had taken industrial strength bleach: chlorine dioxide. On the advice of a friend I called poison control. They wanted me to go to the ER. However, this was 2 days later. I drank a lot of water and forced myself to eat in order to try to eliminate it from my system.
The only thing they would be able to do for me is to check my GI track to see if it did any damage. Hopefully it did not. I only took it 2 days.
So, while I am determined to do alternative, I hope you will learn from my mistake. I don't think this is a good one to try.
Diagnosis: 2/7/2012, IDC, 4cm, Stage IIb, Grade 3, 1/31 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-