We are 144,899 members in 73 forums discussing 114,718 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Fitness and Getting Back in Shape → Topic: Let's Post our Daily Exercise

Topic: Let's Post our Daily Exercise

Forum: Fitness and Getting Back in Shape — Conversations about exercise, diet, and getting back in shape after breast cancer diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on: Sep 28, 2009 07:56AM

Morgan513 wrote:

I'm doing the Firm Cardio Step mix and will walk the dog for a mile later today.

Lorrie 

Page 438 of 657 (19,707 results)

Posts 13111 - 13140 (19,707 total)

Nov 30, 2012 08:47AM pat01 wrote:

Another brisk walk at lunch yesterday, and crunches before bed.  Abbreviated classical stretch this morning as I got up late :(  Hope to get out at lunch again today, but also have some errands so probably not - but I have my gym bag in the car!

Have a great weekend everyone.

Dx 6/1/2011, DCIS, Stage 0, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 30, 2012 09:16AM LilacBlue wrote:

Two classes at the gym freestyle step and body balance.  My shoulder is getting remarkably better day by day. 

Have a good weekend all!

Nothing is ever the same as they said it was. It's what I've never seen before that I recognise. - Diane Arbus

Dx 4/13/2012, DCIS, 6cm+, Stage Ib, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-Surgery 06/13/2012 Mastectomy (Left); Lymph Node Removal: Sentinel Lymph Node Dissection (Left); Reconstruction: DIEP flap, Nipple reconstruction (Left)

Nov 30, 2012 10:29AM movetomaui wrote:

Happy Aloha Friday!  I'm taking advice and educating myself more about Lymphedema this morning. My Breast Center has a free Yoga class offered on Saturdays (love free!).  Can't check it out tomorrow but will definitely next Saturday.

Question ... which doctor should I request a PT prescription from?  General Surgeon? Plastic Surgeon? or my Internal Medicine doc?

Hi Badger ... you will find me to be mellow too.  Love to walk and interested in beginning Yoga.

Have a great weekend everyone! 

Dx 9/4/2012, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-Surgery 08/29/2012 Lumpectomy (Left)Surgery 10/12/2012 Mastectomy (Left); Lymph Node Removal: Sentinel Lymph Node Dissection (Left)Surgery 10/12/2012 Reconstruction: Tissue expander placement (Left)Surgery 02/12/2013 Reconstruction: Breast implants (permanent) (Left)

Nov 30, 2012 12:15PM FriendGwen wrote:

I met with my plastic surgeon this morning and asked her whether I had any exercise restrictions. She said with only one lymph node having been removed I'm good to do whatever I want! I told her how much better my chest feels (as in no pain, totally forget I had surgery five weeks ago) the more I exercise and she said that's usually the case. She said by all means to keep up whatever I can throughout treatment. What a relief!

Dx 9/17/2012, IDC, 1cm, Stage IIa, 1/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-Surgery 10/18/2012 Mastectomy (Left); Lymph Node Removal: Sentinel Lymph Node Dissection (Left); Prophylactic Mastectomy (Right)Chemotherapy 12/05/2012 Cytoxan, TaxotereHormonal Therapy 06/01/2013 Tamoxifen

Nov 30, 2012 12:18PM joyh1109 wrote:

Brisk walk with the dog for 30 minutes, all I could fit in - busy day.  It's getting colder here - snow in the forecast soon!

movetomaui  My surgeon gave the prescription for PT, maybe any physician can give you one?  When you do go for PT, see if you can get a qualified therapist to show you manual lymphatic drainage technique.  I learned it and have had great success with it, keeping my mild LE from getting any worse.   My brother and SIL used to live in Maui!  

hbcheryl  Thanks so much for the offer to ship.  We have a P.O. box in Miami, however it's pricey to send stuff this way, and with duties added once it gets here it's really expensive.  I do order from amazon in the UK which avoids tax, however for some reason The Firm DVD's are not available through them. Tongue Out I ordered a Core Fusion cardio DVD through amazon, though.  I'll get The Firm DVD once I'm back in the States.   

lilacblue  Glad your shoulder is feeling better!  misswim  Great new avatar!  

Hugs and Happy Weekend All!  

Nov. 2011 NSS BMX direct to implants Tamoxifen, Zoladex

Dx 9/27/2011, IDC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 1, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 30, 2012 12:25PM _Ann_ wrote:

Happy Friday LuvLuLu-- when you mentioned "chair pose" I thought you meant misswim's avatar pic where she's sitting in a chair.  Then I remembered what it really means.  D'oh!

HbCheryl, thanks for the warning about the shoes.  If my legs don't adjust in a week or so I will relegate them to casual shoes and get some cushier walking shoes.  I did try on some other brands of lightweight runners and they weren't as comfy as the vibrams.  I used some nike super lights for racewalking years ago and they were comfy enough, but they wore out so quickly it wasn't worth it.

Finished chemo, lumpectomy, and rads in April 2013. Onward and upward!

Dx 6/15/2012, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIIa, Grade 3, 3/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 30, 2012 01:26PM NatsFan wrote:

Gwen - hate to say this but take your PS "all clear" with a grain of salt.  While your risk of LE is lower with only one node removed, there are many many women who post regularly on the LE section who developed LE yet had only one node removed.  Sadly, too many surgeons are under the impression that LE doesn't happen to women who have only an SNB, so they tell their patients that no precautions are necessary.  That's simply not true, as too many women on the LE threads can tell you.  I would strongly suggest that you learn about and observe precautions as you ramp up your exercise program.  Check out the LE section here on BCO and also http://www.stepup-speakout.org/ The precautions are generally easy to take once you learn about them, but once you develop LE, it's incurable and you'll have to deal with it for a lifetime.  According to the National Cancer Institute, rates of lymphedema among women who undergo sentinel lymph node biopsy have been reported to be between 5% and 17%, depending on the diagnostic threshold and length of follow-up.  The risk is a lifetime risk.  LE can affect not only the arm, but the trunk and the breast. 

I see you're in Maryland - if you're near me in Rockville, PM me and I can pass along the name of my CLT.  She's young, but knowledgeable, and would be a great resource for you to get a baseline consult. 

Maui - Originally I got my LE therapist scrip from my BS, but after a few years I switched over to having my PCP write them as it was much easier to work through her than dealing with the hospital where my BS works.  My PCP is fabulous - she admits that she doesn't know much about LE, but knows that I do and trusts me.  She never hesitates to write whatever scrips I need to get therapy as needed.   

Sorry to be such a Debbie Downer about LE - as we all know most women will not develop it.  And please do not let it scare you away from an exercise program - as far as I'm concerned exercise is my best weapon against a b/c recurrance, and is also key to my sanity. Tongue Out I have arm and truncal LE - most likely I brought it on myself unknowingly when my BS and PS gave me the "all clear" to work out and never gave me any education about LE, what to look for and the precautions to take.  I started exercising with a vengeance and took no precautions.  I only found out about LE when I was dx with it.  So I tend to be a bit protective of newbies who have had nodes removed and are looking to ramp up their exercise programs - I don't want anyone ever to have to deal with LE. 

Mary

Dx 12/31/2007, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIb, Grade 3, 1/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-Surgery 01/30/2008 Mastectomy (Both); Lymph Node Removal: Axillary Lymph Node Dissection (Right); Reconstruction: Tissue expander placement (Both)Chemotherapy 03/04/2008 Adriamycin, Cytoxan, TaxotereHormonal Therapy 07/01/2008 FemaraSurgery 10/09/2008 Reconstruction: DIEP flap (Both)

Nov 30, 2012 01:50PM movetomaui wrote:

Thank you NatsFan for your wisdom and sharing of your story.  

As a result of my conversation with you and others, I am not going to start anything (besides walking) until I have a couple of sessions with a PT and revisit my Breast Center to learn about my baseline readings and what else they may be able to tell me about LE.

I have been doing my research today and have learned that knowing about the causes, symptoms and the risk reductions practices that can be taken are a necessary part of recovery and getting back to a full-on workout routine that I hope will contain weights in the future Smile

Dx 9/4/2012, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-Surgery 08/29/2012 Lumpectomy (Left)Surgery 10/12/2012 Mastectomy (Left); Lymph Node Removal: Sentinel Lymph Node Dissection (Left)Surgery 10/12/2012 Reconstruction: Tissue expander placement (Left)Surgery 02/12/2013 Reconstruction: Breast implants (permanent) (Left)

Nov 30, 2012 01:52PM FriendGwen wrote:

Thanks Mary. I will be very mindful of this and am reading over the link you posted. Much appreciated.

Dx 9/17/2012, IDC, 1cm, Stage IIa, 1/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-Surgery 10/18/2012 Mastectomy (Left); Lymph Node Removal: Sentinel Lymph Node Dissection (Left); Prophylactic Mastectomy (Right)Chemotherapy 12/05/2012 Cytoxan, TaxotereHormonal Therapy 06/01/2013 Tamoxifen

Nov 30, 2012 03:54PM Momine wrote:

Yeah, Gwen, I was about to say the same. On the side where I only lost the sentinel, I do not have a serious problem, but I do get swelling in the armpit if I overdo and other hints that all is not 100%. So, don't get paralyzed or anything, but keep it in mind.

Dx 6/1/2011, ILC, 5cm, Stage IIIb, Grade 2, 7/23 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-Chemotherapy 06/20/2011 Cytoxan, Ellence, fluorouracil, TaxotereSurgery 09/13/2011 Mastectomy (Both)Radiation Therapy 01/09/2012 ExternalSurgery 03/08/2012 Prophylactic Ovary Removal (Both)Hormonal Therapy 04/01/2012 Femara

Nov 30, 2012 04:27PM movetomaui wrote:

Momine ... if you don't mind I am going to take the advice you offered Gwen.

I might be starting to freak out a little about starting a workout program so I am going to remind myself "to not get paralyzed or anything, but keep it (LE) in mind."

Hope you don't mind.  I just felt like maybe you were speaking to my situation too.

Have a great weekend!

Nov 30, 2012 06:19PM NatsFan wrote:

Agreed - please please please don't let the fear of LE keep you from exercising.  Sometimes I hesitate to even post about LE because I'm worried that I might scare someone away from exercise, but on the other hand I worry that if I don't post, someone might unwittingly start an exercise program that puts them at increased risk of LE. 

I do yoga, Pilates, run, and yes, I do weights. I not only exercise, but I do normal everyday things like garden, shovel snow, lug groceries, and I can even run a mean chainsaw when I have to (we have a cabin in the woods).  But I do them all safely, mindful of LE.  You can do the same.  Studies have shown over and over again that regular exercise is linked to a reduced recurrence of b/c.  I regard exercise as important as my letrozole, and if in some world I had to chose to do only one or the other, I'd choose to keep exercising as I truly believe (as does my onc) that it's that important.   It's just that too many of us are not given adequate info about LE, and unknowingly engage in very risky behaviors.  I believe that knowledge is power - if you know about LE, then you have a head start in avoiding it. 

So no excuses Maui and Gwen and other newbies - start that exercise program!!  Cool   

Mary

Dx 12/31/2007, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIb, Grade 3, 1/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-Surgery 01/30/2008 Mastectomy (Both); Lymph Node Removal: Axillary Lymph Node Dissection (Right); Reconstruction: Tissue expander placement (Both)Chemotherapy 03/04/2008 Adriamycin, Cytoxan, TaxotereHormonal Therapy 07/01/2008 FemaraSurgery 10/09/2008 Reconstruction: DIEP flap (Both)

Nov 30, 2012 06:56PM movetomaui wrote:

Knowledge is power!  Thanks again Mary!

Nov 30, 2012 09:09PM ruthbru wrote:

Hi all, came home, did 35 minute FIRM Hard Core Fushion DVD, ate the leftover piece of pie, went to a college basketball game, came home & did a 25 minute FIRM Time Crunch toning DVD.....probably go do something else too due to the fact that I ate a hot dog and popcorn at the game.

(Unless you are a crazy baseball fan, you can skip this segment) Mary, I LOVE Denard Span, he is one of my favorite players, and I do not want you to have him, not even for somebody good!! Cry Cry Cry

Happy Weekend, All!

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche

Dx 2/2007, Stage IIa, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Nov 30, 2012 09:42PM, edited Nov 30, 2012 09:47PM by badger

hi all, this is my post #24,000 and I can't think of anyone I'd rather spend it with.

Got in a nice walk at noon today, over to the Capitol then around the Square.

Logged 4.01 km = 2.49 miles for the day.

Jingle Bell 5K run/walk tomorrow morning, will walk there & back so good exercise day.

Julie, my favorite beginners yoga DVD is Rodney Yee's AM PM yoga.  Amazon has it for 14.97 (see link below).  There are two segments, each about 20 minutes.  He does the AM and Patricia Walden does the PM.  They're both good but I just love his voice so I do the AM routine a lot more.  Basic equipment needed is a yoga mat and a strap (to help you stretch safely).  http://www.amazon.com/A-M-P-M-Yoga-Rodney-Yee/dp/B00007JME6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1354333023&sr=8-1&keywords=rodney+yee+am+pm+yoga

Namaste!

[ETA: his segment was filmed on location in Maui, Hawaii - gorgeous!]

4,356.0 miles walked ~ Find your calm. Move forward from this place.

Dx 12/22/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIb, Grade 1, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 30, 2012 09:44PM hbcheryl wrote:

Did an aqua class today and enjoyed working out in the water and then had a nice jacuzzzi.

Dx 7/25/2008, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIa, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 30, 2012 09:49PM Claire_in_Seattle wrote:

I worked out in the water, but differently.  It's pouring out, but I did get in a walk.

Plus crab cakes and champagne for a major celebration.  Some things that had been in the works forever came through today!  Major difference in Christmas for me.  So exciting.  Lots more to do, but turning the corner in a major initiative in my life.  I am so stoked.

Hoping to get in a ride tomorrow.  Then more work, as my other commitments don't stop.

But taking this evening to celebrate.  Happy exercising everyone. - Claire

Completed all active treatment (AC +T, lumpectomy, and radiation). Now on to the rest of my life. So much to celebrate.

Dx 8/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIb, Grade 3, 1/21 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Nov 30, 2012 10:02PM ruthbru wrote:

Congratulations, Claire!

Holy Cow, I will have to post like crazy to catch up with you, Badger! Smile

Did 15 minutes Buns of Steel to cap off the night.

"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche

Dx 2/2007, Stage IIa, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Nov 30, 2012 10:15PM hbcheryl wrote:

Wow Badger that's amazing.  Congratulations Claire, we're only getting the tail end of what you guys are enduring so it's just been drizzly all day here.  

Dx 7/25/2008, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIa, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 30, 2012 10:23PM, edited Nov 30, 2012 10:25PM by movetomaui

Badger ... thanks for the Yoga link!  I will definitely check that one out ... especially if it was filmed on location in Maui (no place I would rather be!)  Absolutely no Yoga experience here.  So happy it's a good one for beginners! 

Have a fun Jingle Bell 5K!  Wisconsin/Illinois is set for some awesome weather this weekend - 61 tomorrow and 65 forecasted for Sunday near Chicago.

Wow ... I'm up to a total of 18 posts Tongue Out

Dec 1, 2012 02:54AM Momine wrote:

Maui, of course. In the beginning I felt like I couldn't do a thing (given the bilateral situation). Slowly, I realized that wasn't the case. Apart from exercise warding off recurrence, there is also some recent evidence to suggest that it can be helpful with LE as well (which would make sense). So exercise is definitely the way to go, IMO, on both counts, you just need to have a sense of hows and whens.

Dx 6/1/2011, ILC, 5cm, Stage IIIb, Grade 2, 7/23 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-Chemotherapy 06/20/2011 Cytoxan, Ellence, fluorouracil, TaxotereSurgery 09/13/2011 Mastectomy (Both)Radiation Therapy 01/09/2012 ExternalSurgery 03/08/2012 Prophylactic Ovary Removal (Both)Hormonal Therapy 04/01/2012 Femara

Dec 1, 2012 05:23AM, edited Dec 1, 2012 05:26AM by Heidihill

Maui, I clicked on Cheryl's link and saw some Jane Fonda videos on the same page, including a new one to be released Dec. 4 called am/pm yoga for beginners. I will probably get this because I think if Jane can do it at her age, I can too!

Joy, I found the Firm videos on amazon.de in English. The layout is the same as the Amozon English sites so maybe you can use it even in German. Or use google translator.

Great job, CLaire!

Did some kickboxing with hand weights.

Dx 8/2007, IDC, 2cm, Stage IV, 2/19 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Dec 1, 2012 06:32AM misswim wrote:

Congrats Claire!!! Love the new pic:)

Dx 4/15/2011, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIa, Grade 3, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-Chemotherapy 07/09/2011 Adriamycin, Cytoxan, TaxolSurgery 08/07/2012 Prophylactic Ovary Removal (Both)

Dec 1, 2012 09:19AM, edited Dec 1, 2012 09:28AM by NatsFan

Chores N Sculpt for me today - already cleaned out the litter boxes, did a load of laundry, emptied the dishwasher, and tightened the blades on the ceiling fan in the bedroom so they'd stop that annoying clattering.  More laundry, raking, other chores, and some shopping on the schedule for the rest of the day.  I remember back in my chemo days when I could barely get out of bed some days, so in a weird way I appreciate so much just being able to do normal Saturday chores like everyone else.

(More crazy baseball talk warning) Ruth - Your opinion of Span tallies with everything else I've read about him.  Besides talent, he also seems to be a good character guy.  I'm already following him on Twitter - he tweeted out that he's trying to learn what "Natitude" is.  I think he'll fit right in.  Now we'll definitely have to take in a Nats game during your DC visit this summer - maybe get seats just behind center field???  Wink

Mary

Dec 1, 2012 09:25AM LuvLuLu wrote:

OH I love your new picture, Claire.  You look so much like the athlete that you are!

Easy day today - a "walk don't run" day.  Had a comfortable 4 mile walk this morning, a few snow flurries made it pretty.  Then I went to the gym and did bench press and shoulders.  Home again, I'm finishing up my coffee and newpapers, then later on it's off to Shop & Sculpt - my LEAST favorite activity!!!  I do want to get a North Face jacket for myself for Christmas - actually it will be for hubby to give me - but I've heard how nice and toasty warm they are . . .Luv to all!

Dx 9/1/2002, DCIS, Stage 0Dx 5/21/2012, DCIS, Stage 0, Grade 2, 0/3 nodesSurgery 07/16/2012 Mastectomy (Left); Lymph Node Removal (Left); Reconstruction: TRAM flap (Left)

Dec 1, 2012 10:39AM Claire_in_Seattle wrote:

YAY.....the rain is letting up!!!  So off in a bit cycling.  Have to get out a piece of work first. 

Picture is from the Group Health article and found on their website yesterday when looking up the Oncology dept number.  I have a January 6 month coming up, so wanted to book.  Jan 6 weigh-in so will keep me moving over the Christmas holidays.  I asked my contact there if he could send me the original digital one.

Anyway, the article is featured there to encourage new cancer patients to plan on exercising throughout treatment.  That was one of the things on my bucket list.

Enjoy your new jacket LuLu!!  These make all the difference.  Socks are wonderful too.  And we should mention nice scarves.  Love it all. - Claire

Cycling will be 50-60 miles total this weekend.  I am also walking 3 miles today as have a makeover plus photo shoot scheduled at Nordstrom.  I love their flagship store here in Seattle.

Happy exercising.  With cycling, I don't need to do any other leg shaping other than lifts to tighten my inner thighs.  I do those with the exercise ball.  Then I am done.  X-country skiing does even better for my butt (and everywhere else).

Completed all active treatment (AC +T, lumpectomy, and radiation). Now on to the rest of my life. So much to celebrate.

Dx 8/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIb, Grade 3, 1/21 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Dec 1, 2012 01:56PM whaevah wrote:

Thank you NatsFan, I was looking for that info. !

Treadmill today , 45 mins, light weights and stretches. Deported on Wednesday so back to yoga! Still at the gym so plugging along.

Congrats Claire and Happy weekend All!

Dx 2/2012, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIa, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2-Chemotherapy Adriamycin, Cytoxan, Taxol

Dec 1, 2012 02:21PM Adey wrote:

Ran 3 miles for the first time today.  Yay.  (c:

BMX 5/28/10, TAC x 6 last one 1/04/11, Rads finished 3/29/11, Bilateral Gap in NOLA 12/6/11, Stage two NOLA 3/15/12, Stage 2B in Charleston 8/31/12, bone mets Stage IV.

Dx 5/5/2010, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIb, Grade 2, 1/8 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Dec 1, 2012 02:44PM marianelizabeth wrote:

Yin yoga yesterday, my favourite way to enter the weekend and today just did a 5 k walk but sooo slooow coming back - my sliding hemoglobin is letting me know my limits.

http://breastcancereh.blogspot.ca

Dx 7/27/2012, IDC, ER+/PR+, HER2-Dx 9/21/2012, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIIa, Grade 3, 7/14 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-Surgery 09/07/2012 Lumpectomy (Right); Lymph Node Removal: Sentinel Lymph Node Dissection (Right)Chemotherapy 10/15/2012 Adriamycin, Cytoxan, TaxolSurgery 03/05/2013 Mastectomy (Right); Lymph Node Removal: Axillary Lymph Node Dissection (Right); Reconstruction: Tissue expander placement (Right)Hormonal Therapy 04/29/2013 ArimidexRadiation Therapy 05/07/2013 ExternalSurgery 12/06/2013 Reconstruction: Breast implants (permanent) (Both)

Dec 1, 2012 04:50PM misswim wrote:

Went to aa two and half hour yoga "party" last night. Anusara teacher,very cool guy. He used me as an example in wheel pose- I think because I am comfy with my backbends and I am flexible. I held it FOREVER, probably longer than I should have, and I am paying today. My ribs and back are so sore. I was thrilled though, I was able to hold a handstand off the wall for a few seconds, something I have never done. Learned alot ablout alignment.

Diid Fire 30 from Turbo Fire and then helped my husband drag brush at a neighbor's home all day. He is one of our favorite neighbors and is recovering from a stroke and we wanted to do what we could to help him clean up his property before the snow falls (which it did today! 3 inches!). I am sore everywhere.

Going to a spin class with a girlfriend who has never tried and then we are going to the yoga class right after. I think a nap is on tap for the afternoon!

Adey- awesome! Congrats! :)

Claire, I hope you had a wonderful, relaxing pampering session at Nordstrom. And congrats on your good news. You are awesome, my dear, and really inspiring :)

Mariane- Good for you for listening to your body. I read your blog. What a very cool life you lead! I'd love to do some of the climbs you describe!

Thank you for the avatar compliments! I cut the chemo curls off and colored my hair. I love it. It is starting to grow back though- and- it's wiry and kinky. Think I am being stuck with chemo curls!

Dx 4/15/2011, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIa, Grade 3, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-Chemotherapy 07/09/2011 Adriamycin, Cytoxan, TaxolSurgery 08/07/2012 Prophylactic Ovary Removal (Both)

Page 438 of 657 (19,707 results)