We are 145,001 members in 73 forums discussing 114,821 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Not Diagnosed but Worried → Topic: breast lump and pus....

Topic: breast lump and pus....

Forum: Not Diagnosed but Worried — Meet others worried about developing breast cancer for the first time.

Posted on: Aug 21, 2011 12:40AM

waybacktexas wrote:

I am still waiting for my appointment to visit must doctor but today I was poking at my limp and some bloddy pus a very little bit came out of a pore near it. My lump is really close to the skin so maybe it is just a abscess or cyst after all! I felt so relieved. I tried to force more out but couldn't. Sorry I know this is gross but it's a good sign right? I don't think tumors have pus in them do they?

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

Aug 21, 2011 08:03PM meme31 wrote:

I don't think they have pus so no. But that seems superficial to me and not related to the lump maybe.  So eventhough the lump is close to the skin i would think if it was a cyst it would come out of the lump not a pore close to it, maybe a pore on it.  But i don't know really.

Aug 21, 2011 08:34PM VSM wrote:

It's always best to get the changes in our breasts checked out.  I'm glad you have an appointment so they can check both issues out.  My advice is to try not to fool with it until the doctor sees it.  Forcing "a squeeze" may cause other issues, including infection.  When is your appointment?

Aug 21, 2011 08:38PM desertstorm2014 wrote:

Hi - I agree with everyone else - keep your hands away from it. They may want to test the fluid and you want to have some there - when they have to squeeze and manipulate your breast to get fluid it hurts like heck!!