← Breastcancer.org

Archive for September, 2011

My Story on Click4Breastcancer.org

By Dr. Marisa Weiss on September 21st, 2011 Tags: ,

Even before I met Gary Hirschberg, CE-Yo of Stonyfield, I’ve been passionate about an organic, planet-friendly lifestyle. Since meeting him, we have forged an important partnership, resulting in Breastcancer.org’s new Organic Living section… and now we have our own yogurt lid!

On September 1, Stonyfield Organic yogurts and  Stonyfield Organic Oikos Greek yogurts started promoting our partnership and directing people to Click4Breastcancer.org, where you…

Antimicrobial Soaps: A Washout

By Dr. Marisa Weiss on September 8th, 2011 Tags: ,

We get the message everywhere: airports, malls, public restrooms, doctors’ offices, kitchens, and other public spaces. Wash your hands with soap and water to avoid spreading germs and getting sick. It’s good advice and I make sure to follow it.

But do you know exactly what’s in your hand soap? It’s a good bet that most of the soap and hand sanitizers you use have…

Breastcancer.org is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing information and community to those touched by this disease. Learn more about our commitment to providing complete, accurate, and private breast cancer information.

Breastcancer.org 7 East Lancaster Avenue, 3rd Floor Ardmore, PA 19003

© 2014 Breastcancer.org - All rights reserved.