← Breastcancer.org

Archive for September, 2013

Juicing: Is Sipping Greens Just as Good as Chewing Them?

By Dr. Marisa Weiss on September 25th, 2013 Tags: , , , ,

Juicing is sweeping the nation like cupcakes did a few years ago. Cupcakes may be cuter than juice, but they’re packed with sugar and other less-than-healthy ingredients. Juicing offers a quick and easy way to get your daily servings of vegetables. Green juices may contain kale, celery, Swiss chard, spinach, or parsley, as well as carrots, fruit, and/or fruit juice. So-called “natural Gatorade” mixes cucumber…

Dieting vs. Rethinking How You Eat

By Dr. Marisa Weiss on September 11th, 2013 Tags: , ,

Managing my weight has been a lifelong struggle. Between the occasional summer bathing suit appearance and the upcoming stretch before the major holidays, there’s no break! What can I say? I have a real weakness for food and have to push myself to exercise. But my own diagnosis of breast cancer 3 years ago was a game-changer. Here it was, the biggest reason ever to…

Breastcancer.org is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing information and community to those touched by this disease. Learn more about our commitment to providing complete, accurate, and private breast cancer information.

Breastcancer.org 7 East Lancaster Avenue, 3rd Floor Ardmore, PA 19003

© 2014 Breastcancer.org - All rights reserved.