Just curious because everyone keeps telling me there is a roughly 93% success rate for my stage (IIb) and that makes me very happy to hear! But I'm just curious what happens to the other 7%? Do they bump up to a higher stage? Do they have complications from surgery or chemo? Do they opt out of some treatment? Any thought?