Come join others currently navigating treatment in our weekly Zoom Meetup! Register here: Tuesdays, 1pm ET.
Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Blisters type all over body. Idk

Options

Hello lovely ladies! After a long time have visited this forum. Hope you all are fine and going strong ♡

I have a concern! Thought to share here and see if this symptom is related to cancer or arimidex side effect or idk

This is my 10th year on arimidex. I now permanently moved back to my homecountry last Nov. Here the weather is hot and humid. Suddenly blisters type started to form on my toes.. which after a week got better. After that on leg it started but not blister .. its like red base no pus or water. Now some started on belly as well are far away. Its third day that on breast area also developed. Not itchy nothing. Is this related somehow to medicine? Anyone facing same?

First time happening to me. So confused. Will def check it to a general dr. As i have left the country so all my dr contacts lost. Here there are no good drs. So my first approach was again you all sisters.

Thankyou

Comments

• norcals
    norcals Member Posts: 206
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi Sweetrose.
    I don’t have experience with hormone therapy, but during chemotherapy, I developed blisters throughout my body. As it turns out, my weak immune system allowed shingles to manifest (I was unde 50 y/o and never had shingles before this). My primary physician took a sample from the blisters and the lab confirmed it was shingles. You may want to check with your primary.

• sweetrose8
    sweetrose8 Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2022
    Options

I had to continue my message. Complete wasnt send ig due to net problem. So im sening here again.

This is my 10th year on arimidex. I now permanently moved back to my homecountry last Nov. Here the weather is hot and humid. Suddenly blisters type started to form on my toes.. which after a week got better. After that on leg it started but not blister .. its like red base no pus or water. Now some started on belly as well are far away. Its third day that on breast area also developed. Not itchy nothing. Is this related somehow to medicine? Anyone facing same?

First time happening to me. So confused. Will def check it to a general dr. As i have left the country so all my dr contacts lost. Here there are no good drs. So my first approach was again you all sisters.

Thankyou
  • sweetrose8
    sweetrose8 Member Posts: 17
    edited August 2022
    Options

Hi norcals, sorry there was some net problem due to which complete message wasnt sent. I edited now.

Thanks for sharing what you have experienced. I searched shingles as i had no idea of the symptoms. It did not match with mine. Yes, i surely am looking forward to see a dr. But that would take weeks and rn was very worried. Thanks for reply :)