Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

3 steps to get started in the new forums

Options

Please read these important tips that will help you to get started, and check out the comprehensive User Guide to answer many of the questions you may have. 

Note: If you receive a request to allow for pop-ups when first logging on to the new forums, please click allow or accept to enable the pop-up; you may need to change your browser settings to allow pop-ups from Breastcancer.org.

As with any new technology, it can take time to work through issues or bugs with the system. We thank you for your patience and understanding during this time. Our team is dedicated to giving you the best experience possible; we welcome your feedback to help improve the platform. Complete this form to report technical issues, and this form to provide other feedback about the community.

Comments

• betrayal
    betrayal Member Posts: 2,108
    Options

I found some errors on my signature page regarding surgery, treatments, dates, etc but find I am unable to edit them. Do I need to remove all data and start from scratch? Thanks/

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,911
    Options

betrayal. You should not have to! We'll work with that tomorrow, and get it straightened out. 🌻

This discussion has been closed.