Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

FRIENDS..... ((LOOK))

Thanks to BCO...all of us have grown. We have learned or are learning. Together we have put out a lot of our fears.. we have been educated beyond what we learn on our own.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month... like we don't know that.. right.

I think we should take this month to give back a little, to what helped us so much. If it was all the good reading... all the up to date info... or the message boards and friendships made..

I DO NOT work for BCO...LOL LOL...  I am just little Laura who wants to thank BCO and give  back.. so that this site can continue for other new women and any men who need the help you and I have gotten!

Please consider donating a little money here.. in honor of ANY of us.. ANYONE you know that has been dealt the card you were.. and lived.. or died... in honor of a new person who NEEDS THIS SITE as much as we all did/do! Even 1$ dollar.. who cares... every little bit means you cared enough to take the time to do so......

I will continue to bump this thread if needed through October... if you donate.. PLEASE SAY SO HERE! Do NOT post how much... because we all have different levels of income.. and levels of what we can give... but just say.........

" I donated... so I could make a difference.. thank you BCO!"

https://secure3.convio.net/bco/site/Donation2?idb=418389865&df_id=1220&1220.donation=form1

Love,

Laura <------------------------------------- who really does not work for BCO......LOL LOL

Comments

• Estepp
    Estepp Member Posts: 2,966
    edited September 2009

I donated...so I could make a difference... thank you BCO!

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,816
    edited September 2009

Thank you, thank you Estepp for sharing your time, support and love with us all!! 

from the Breastcancer.org Team 

• spar
    spar Member Posts: 22
    edited September 2009

I donated so I could make a difference.  Thank you BCO

and thank you my sweet friend Estepp for starting this.  God bless you.

• lrm216
    lrm216 Member Posts: 534
    edited September 2009

I donated in honor of our breast friend and sister, Heidi-ho.

May God bless her.

Linda

• Estepp
    edited September 2009

Ladies.. WONDERFUL! Thank you.. let your friends on here know about donating.. I cannot seem to post this link....

..... My heart does break for Heidi's Family...

• jpann39
    jpann39 Member Posts: 92
    edited September 2009

I donated in honor of all those lost and all those who survive!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• jpernot
    jpernot Member Posts: 2
    edited October 2009

I have donated in memory of Heidi_Ho.  Can you hear the clapping? - Jude

• pickle
    pickle Member Posts: 70
    edited October 2009

I have donated in memory of Heidi_Ho and in thanks to BC.ORG.

Thanks Estepp for posting this idea.

Ladies here is the link again if you wish to make a donation

https://secure3.convio.net/bco/site/Donation2?idb=418389865&amp;df_id=1220&amp;1220.donation=form1

Regards,

Beth P

• HelloFromCT
    HelloFromCT Member Posts: 155
    edited October 2009

I too have donated in memory of Heidi, and to say thank you for BCO. 

This provides help, comfort and practical information to thousands of women every day.  Thank you so much!

• Estepp
    edited October 2009

Ladies.. you all ROCK and have the hearts of a thousand .....

• AnnaM
    AnnaM Member Posts: 136
    edited October 2009

I too have made a donation to Breastcancer.org in memory of my breast sister Heidi_Ho.

I donated... so I could make a difference...Thank you, BCO!

And thank you, Laura! Hey, HER2+BC is what I had too! You ROCK!

• Angel10
    Angel10 Member Posts: 347
    edited October 2009

" I donated... so I could make a difference.. thank you BCO!"

Great idea Laura....God Bless you!

• Estepp
    edited October 2009

~bump~

for Breast Cancer awareness and education to continue on this Site.... For all the newly DX in the future that will need BCO like we all did/do.

• yellowrose
    yellowrose Member Posts: 181
    edited July 2010

We need the support that BCO provides year round so I have added BCO to my monthly budget.  Thank you all for being there during the rough moments and providing much needed words of encouragement.

• Estepp
    edited October 2009

Bump

• FACECRAFTER
    FACECRAFTER Member Posts: 433
    edited October 2009

I've donated in honor of my mother who died from this disease...May another daughter not have to lose her mother.  JUDY

• Estepp
    edited October 2009

I am so proud of us !!!! Lets keep the donations going all month ladies.... just to keep this site afloat for new sisters to learn. REAL information.. up to date information,..

Peace!

• Janathan
    Janathan Member Posts: 80
    edited October 2009

As a thank you to all on this site and in memory of Heidi-Ho, I have also donated to BCO.  God bless Heidi and family, and peace be with you all.

• Estepp
    edited October 2009

Thank you! Ladies... I pray we keep up the donations through October....

• Estepp
    edited October 2009

bumping to help keep BCO going for all the support I received here to spread to newly Dx.....

• Estepp
    edited October 2009

bumping to thank BCO during BC awareness month....

• Lisa1962
    Lisa1962 Member Posts: 13
    edited October 2009

Laura, I'm donating in honor of my mom, a 6 year breast cancer survivor, and in thanks of the benign diagnosis I received on Oct. 1st after almost 3 weeks of worry and concern with tests, etc. for what turned out to be a benign adenoma.  Thank you, Laura, for the lovely thought to keep breastcancer.org supported for all of the wonderful support that they provide to us, as well as the opportunity they offer us to support one another.  God Bless You.....Lisa

• Estepp
    edited October 2009

For Flalady.. a long timer here.. who tried to teach us on nutrition. She died, tonight at 10pm. Please donated in her Honor... God Rest her soul.

• Estepp
    edited October 2009

bump

• Annabella58
    Annabella58 Member Posts: 916
    edited October 2009

I donated in memory of my sisters' mom in law, Helen Keogh, who passed from breast cancer in 2000.  Also in thanks and love for all the support and friends I have made on here, without whom.......

• Estepp
    edited October 2009

Thanks Annie... you are SUCH a dear! Send all your friends to this thread... I am trying to help raise  some money here during BC awareness month... to give a little cash to a place we have all called home for a long time..

• Tina337
    Tina337 Member Posts: 516
    edited October 2009

I donated so I could make a difference.  Thank you, BCO.  

In honor of my mother, a thirty year survivor of BC, and to all the newly diagnosed women who will come here for information and support.   

• Estepp
    edited October 2009

Ladies.... I am so proud of us all! TY!

• LittleRed
    LittleRed Member Posts: 50
    edited October 2009

I donated through my company's giving program - which means my company will donate too!

I am so very grateful for BCO - the education and resources, and the opportunity for so many of us to come together to share and support each other.  Thank you BCO!

• patoo
    patoo Member Posts: 5,243
    edited October 2009

In Honor of TripleNeg (Stephanie) who has been such an inspiration and source of strength - " I donated... so I could make a difference.. thank you BCO!"

GOD IS ABLE.