Topic: FRIENDS..... ((LOOK))

Forum: I've Donated to Breastcancer.org in honor of.... — Thank you for your donation! Here is a forum to share with others who you're honoring with your donation.

Posted on: Sep 29, 2009 09:19PM - edited Sep 29, 2009 09:23PM by Estepp

Posted on: Sep 29, 2009 09:19PM - edited Sep 29, 2009 09:23PM by Estepp

Estepp wrote:

Thanks to BCO...all of us have grown. We have learned or are learning. Together we have put out a lot of our fears.. we have been educated beyond what we learn on our own.

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month... like we don't know that.. right.

I think we should take this month to give back a little, to what helped us so much. If it was all the good reading... all the up to date info... or the message boards and friendships made..

I DO NOT work for BCO...LOL LOL...  I am just little Laura who wants to thank BCO and give  back.. so that this site can continue for other new women and any men who need the help you and I have gotten!

Please consider donating a little money here.. in honor of ANY of us.. ANYONE you know that has been dealt the card you were.. and lived.. or died... in honor of a new person who NEEDS THIS SITE as much as we all did/do! Even 1$ dollar.. who cares... every little bit means you cared enough to take the time to do so......

I will continue to bump this thread if needed through October... if you donate.. PLEASE SAY SO HERE! Do NOT post how much... because we all have different levels of income.. and levels of what we can give... but just say.........

" I donated... so I could make a difference.. thank you BCO!"

https://secure3.convio.net/bco/site/Donation2?idb=418389865&df_id=1220&1220.donation=form1

Love,

Laura <------------------------------------- who really does not work for BCO......LOL LOL

We are the Ta Ta Sisterhood! Her2+ BC is what I had.... and yes sisters.. I had lymph node involvement...Plus Radiation AND Implant only Reconstruction. DX 6/25/08

Page 4 of 4 (37 results)

Oct 24, 2009 09:58PM Estepp wrote:

I love you ladies...

My Co. is raising money, right now, to keep education going on BCO. Since I own the Co..LOL... the donation will be NOTHING like a big co... but it makes me feel so great to see my customers put in 1-10 bucks in a jar for "me" and other ladies who need the education I got here.

We have one week to go.. well.. at least on my little thread... I sure hope we continue to raise money here... tell your sisters here on BCO ladies...post this thread to your favorite thread.. lets see what we can do in this last week... I know a lot of us miss these threads...

Love... L.

We are the Ta Ta Sisterhood! Her2+ BC is what I had.... and yes sisters.. I had lymph node involvement...Plus Radiation AND Implant only Reconstruction. DX 6/25/08

Oct 28, 2009 10:44AM flash wrote:

Bumping this up!

multifocal multicentric IDC, DCIS, pagets et al. - er+,pr+ her2+++, mast,chemo, ooph, hyst Dx 10/10/2007, Paget's, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Oct 28, 2009 10:24PM Estepp wrote:

I just had another Breast surgery today... A surgery to improve my foobs cosmetically. If it had not been for BCO and the threads here.. and the special women who support eachother here, I would not have known I could look even better.

Thank you BCO for this SITE!

Bumping everyday until the end of Breast Cancer Awareness Month.

Oct 31, 2009 05:51PM flash wrote:

bump

multifocal multicentric IDC, DCIS, pagets et al. - er+,pr+ her2+++, mast,chemo, ooph, hyst Dx 10/10/2007, Paget's, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Oct 31, 2009 07:14PM Estepp wrote:

Thank you Flash... I am soooo under the weather with this last surgery... thanks for Bumping!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nov 23, 2009 03:31AM flash wrote:

Bump- couldn't leave an add at the tope of this list so, bumping this thread  up.

Nov 23, 2009 03:32AM flash wrote:

gee where is my brain?  sorry couldn't leave an ad at the top of the list.

Page 4 of 4 (37 results)

Scroll to top button