Join Us

We are 224,301 members in 83 forums discussing 163,483 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Help in making a donation?

Forum: I've Donated to Breastcancer.org in honor of.... — Thank you for your donation! Here is a forum to share with others who you're honoring with your donation.

Posted on: Oct 8, 2010 11:04AM

Jenlm wrote:

Hi there--

I would like to donate to breastcancer.org, but I'd also like to find a place where folks can donate in my website's name to help breast cancer research, most specifically, triple negative.

I would like to find a place where we could keep track of how much we have raised, as I have a website with over 30 thousand people. This could really help someone. (Us? Our daughters?)

Anyhow, does anyone know where I would go, so that the money doesn't come to me, and instead goes directly to a place that shows a timeline or something of how much we have raised?

Do any websites do that for folks? (The software ability, I mean?)

Jen

The goal in Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy moly what a ride!"

Page 1 of 1 (5 results)

Posts 1 - 5 (5 total)

Oct 8, 2010 11:06AM Jenlm wrote:

Oh-- For right now, I've added a link to the front page of my site to the donation page, here.

I made my own banner. Is that alright?

J

The goal in Life's Journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy moly what a ride!"

Nov 1, 2010 09:10AM - edited Nov 1, 2010 09:11AM by Moderators

This Post was deleted by Moderators.
To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Nov 30, 2010 08:18AM 1Athena1 wrote:

Bump to get spam off the radar.

Anyone diagnosed with cancer should learn to have a healthy disrespect for statistics. Statistics are maths. It's the science which still eludes us. Dx 3/2009, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 3/8 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 30, 2010 09:05AM Jenlm wrote:

Hope I didn't do anything wrong?

Nov 30, 2010 09:07AM 1Athena1 wrote:

Jenlm - no, not at all don't worry.

By spam we meant a junk sales ad that was posted elsewhere on this same forum. We wanted to promote YOUR thread so as to "demote" the other one. Cheers, "A"

Anyone diagnosed with cancer should learn to have a healthy disrespect for statistics. Statistics are maths. It's the science which still eludes us. Dx 3/2009, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 3/8 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (5 results)