Topic: My Fellow Deletees and The Cyberbullied Sisters

Forum: I've Donated to Breastcancer.org in honor of.... — Thank you for your donation! Here is a forum to share with others who you're honoring with your donation.

Posted on: Mar 3, 2011 04:56PM

Posted on: Mar 3, 2011 04:56PM

1Athena1 wrote:

My donation is a pittance as donations go, but I hope it's a start.

Melissa, our moderator, informs us that making much needed reforms to BCOs automatic moderation features will cost the usual - time and money. Can't help with the time, but maybe a brass farthing here and there will come in handy.

May this fund help to create a place of safety and transparency for women and men who come here because of a grave illness and want to laugh and cry together about any topic under the sun in addition to cancer. May it be used to set up any such programming language, technology and personnel as might be needed to ensure that rules are clear, well understood and respected, that tolerance is shown and that self-policing features like the "Report this Post" buttom are employed wisely and not in the furtherance of abuse, bigotry, hatred and cyberbullying.

This forum belongs to all of us and it is what we make of it. Hopefully, we can help Melissa and others to create a system that is lightfooted but stealthy and simple but effective.

Anyone diagnosed with cancer should learn to have a healthy disrespect for statistics. Statistics are maths. It's the science which still eludes us. Dx 3/2009, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 3/8 nodes, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 85 of 85 (844 results)

Jul 10, 2011 02:58PM Wabbit wrote:

If I prefer to spend my time right now reading this ... instead of vacuuming which I should be doing ... I consider that to be an excellent choice Laughing  YMMV
Dx 3/2006, IDC, 3cm, Stage II, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jul 22, 2011 05:00AM sandybanks wrote:

Surprised  Oh  I say  ,  as a newbie  to these  broads , I sort of strayed into this  err debate ?

not understanding  what has gone before ,but  one thing for sure,I'm  in with  WhiteRabbit

Any thing's better than house work Laughing

Sanybanks

Jul 22, 2011 12:39PM Bren-2007 wrote:

Hi Sandy .. Welcome to BCO.  There are lots of wonderful threads here to post on for support and friendship.  I hope you will make yourself at home here.

hugs,

Bren

Jul 24, 2011 09:03PM Wabbit wrote:

Welcome Sandy ... this is much better than housework for sure.  Actually most anything and everything is better than housework IMHO Wink

Don't let this discussion topic scare you off.  Since it was started we have gained 2 additional mods and they have taken control of the 'report this post' function which was causing most of the problems.  Now those who report other member's posts without just cause are finding themselves suspended from access to that function.  The mods are personally reviewing each and every reported post ... even the spam ones and letting all parties know exactly what is going on.  Big improvement! 

Dx 3/2006, IDC, 3cm, Stage II, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 85 of 85 (844 results)

Scroll to top button