Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

In memory of Marybe

LuvRVing
LuvRVing Member Posts: 2,409

I made a donation to BCO.  I can't think of a better way to honor her memory and all of us who are part of this community and felt her presence.

Comments

• 3jaysmom
    3jaysmom Member Posts: 2,604
    they're talking about us donating to a big thing of flowers for her funeral.. Marlegal apparently knows how to do it, so when we get the info, wer'e going to do that. its been successful in the past...just letting you know.......3jays
  • LuvRVing

People might want to do both.  Those who can afford to.

• Gingerbrew
    Gingerbrew Member Posts: 1,997

I will do both. 

Ginger 

• LuvRVing

Bump

• misswim
    misswim Member Posts: 472

Just made a donation in Marybe's memory. Thanks, Michelle. Great idea. And truly fitting.

• 3jaysmom
    i'm also doing that, but gonna get a plant sent to Tim later, that he can plant at the house.. planted one in my garden yesterday.. one she liked when we went to butterly world. put a namepalte on it for her. now we can enjoy the garden here, together.....3jays
  • moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,808

I just posted this on another thread related to Marybe. 

Our heartfelt thanks to donating to BCO in Marybe's honor. We will keep track of donations, and do something special! 

If you want to donate, here is the link:

https://secure3.convio.net/bco/site/Donation2?df_id=2140&2140.donation=form1&JServSessionIdr004=q7omwoxw12.app332a

Thank you, All! 

• 3jaysmom
    3jays
  • 3jaysmom
    COULDNT READ THE OTHER ONE!!3JAYS
  • badger
    badger Member Posts: 24,938

I just made a donation in memory of Marybe.  It was one year ago that we met in Shell Knob and a month ago I got a package of cookies from her.   Gonna miss you in this life, my friend.

Cry 

• littlemelons
    littlemelons Member Posts: 23

I just made a donation to honour Marybe's memory.  I didn't know her, unfortunately, but admired her very much.

• ruthbru
    ruthbru Member Posts: 46,830

I have made a donation in her honor.

• Maya2
    Maya2 Member Posts: 244

3jays, the candles are lovely! 

• 3jaysmom

thanx , Maya.. the heart and candles were made from photobucket.. i didn't even TRY till Marybe died.. she still inspires me to do things 

• leez
    leez Member Posts: 12

So funny but true regarding Marybe and how she felt about flowers however, at this point, I don't think it would matter to her and she would be flattered. I am so happy to see all of the BCO donations being made in her name- she truly loved helping others in the BC world and what a blessing she was. Loved her to death. Arrangements are still in process and we will let everyone know once they are confirmed. 

• FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Today I too made a donation in Marybe name.

This is the least I can do.

She was one of the oldest friends that I have from BCO.

I am sooo sad.RIP Marybe....Fly with all the angels.

Find a dam cure/vacine!!!!!

• leez
    if anyone can, it is marybe Cool
  • 3jaysmom
    MarybeChicago2011a pic of marybe that lago gave me, with her beloved cat George, and Dear Sydney.. they're all together now...3jays
  • leez

Is'nt that the best!!!!! That was the Marybe I loved to see- beautiful, vibrant, smiling, happy. She absolutely loved life so I know it was her time to go but I am so thankful for this pic!!!!

• 3jaysmom

hi Lee, in a rounda bout way, i have you to thank for meeting her.. i met her the weekend you all had the condo in Weston.. but i don't get out much these days, so she came to me!!!

that was her way.. im so grateful God brought her into my life..

there was talk about putting a "shower of pictures for her" on this thread, so far, no one has. still in shock, maybe.. i'll try to get more up, as im learning how to edit them in photobucket, as i go along..

Tim said he was gonna come here, but i'm sure he's greif stricken right now.. thought it would be nice for him to see the pics, and read the comments from everyone.. 3jays

• leez

did you meet for lunch? if so, i was with her. she did meet up with several folks that weekend. i didnt know if you could somehow do a cut and paste b/c i also wanted to send these threads to MB's friends . some of the memories and stories being shared here are truly precious. it has helped me quite a bit. i loved her so much and am still in shock over all this.

• chrissyb
    chrissyb Member Posts: 11,438

Donation done.

• 3jaysmom
    here's barbara and marybe.. it was in obx and cold..
  • 3jaysmom
    hi,  Lee, yes, i met her in Weston for lunch with Barbara A.. i'm going to send you apm..3jaysmom
  • 3jaysmom
  • 3jaysmom

wher6th, the 1st memorial party theyr'e throwing for marybe.. details are on barbara a's thread.. lively and older women.

if im repeating myself, i'm sorry.. im just not holding it together these days.......3jayse is everyone??? on the other threads, I assume.. this is the one im gonna post pics on , sept 16th..spread the word!

• 3jaysmom
    3jays
  • FireKracker
    FireKracker Member Posts: 5,858

Ill be there!!!!1dont know how to post pics but ill be there

• 3jaysmom

my hubs just pointed out to me, that sept. 16th is on sunday..

Grannydukes, i

ll post  few pics on Older women, and you tell me what you'd like, and i'll post them for yu.. you can add a setiment with it/ them.. would you like that???3jaysmom

• Chevyboy
    Chevyboy Member Posts: 10,258

For Marybe!  Another garden for you to walk in!