Join Us

We are 224,258 members in 83 forums discussing 163,468 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: ok...here we go....The Tata Sisterhood. ..

Forum: I've Donated to Breastcancer.org in honor of.... — Thank you for your donation! Here is a forum to share with others who you're honoring with your donation.

Posted on: May 18, 2013 07:40PM

Estepp wrote:

We saw in our emails. ..that someone HERE is going to double donations for BCO. Well....we formed our SISTERHOOD here...and are so thankful to BCO for being a lifeline. Let the donations begin. .........and hopefully. ....whomever promised to double them....will. This is wonderful! Laura....." the Tata Sisterhood"

We are the Ta Ta Sisterhood! Her2+ BC is what I had.... and yes sisters.. I had lymph node involvement...Plus Radiation AND Implant only Reconstruction. DX 6/25/08

Page 1 of 1 (5 results)

Posts 1 - 5 (5 total)

May 18, 2013 08:53PM - edited May 19, 2013 06:48AM by Moderators

Thank you, Estepp, and thanks to the sisterhood that formed (and continues to grow!) right here at BCO. For anyone who doesn't receive the emails, here's more info.

10000 challenge
A friend of Breastcancer.org has made a generous offer to match gifts made to Breastcancer.org during our Spring Campaign, up to a total of $10,000
. That means...

Your gift of $25 automatically becomes $50
Your gift of $50 automatically becomes $100
Your gift of $100 automatically becomes $200

There's a special link to make a Match Challenge donation that identifies it's from a Community member. Thanks again!

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

May 19, 2013 04:51PM Estepp wrote:

Thank you for posting this. THe link is helpful!

We are the Ta Ta Sisterhood! Her2+ BC is what I had.... and yes sisters.. I had lymph node involvement...Plus Radiation AND Implant only Reconstruction. DX 6/25/08

May 24, 2013 09:45AM heymoose wrote:

I have donated in honor of "The Ta Ta Sisterhood.

Hugs, Cheryl

Dx 4/2008, DCIS, Stage I, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

May 24, 2013 02:34PM Moderators wrote:

Thank you, heymoose! And double thanks, since your donation contributes to the Match Challenge.  Smile

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

May 25, 2013 09:20AM heymoose wrote:

You are welcome. BCO has really helped me with BC and I have meet a wonderful group of ladies that I now call my Sisters.  

Dx 4/2008, DCIS, Stage I, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (5 results)