Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

In honor of Running from Cancer

Options
KBeee
KBeee Member Posts: 695

Donated today in honor of Running from cancer, in celebration of her 5 years cancer free .........

And ..........,,

Her wedding day!!!!

Wishing P and T a lifetime of health and happiness

Thrilled that so many of our Sept 2013 chemo gals can be here with her to celebrate!!!!

Comments

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,945
    edited July 2018
    Options

Thank you, Karen! Your support is so much appreciated! Heart

Congratulations, Runningfromcancer, on your 5 years NED and your wedding day!

The Mods

• ksusan
    ksusan Member Posts: 461
    edited July 2018
    Options

Nice, Kbeee! And mazel tov to her!

• Runningfromcancer
    Runningfromcancer Member Posts: 43
    edited July 2018
    Options

Kbee,

This is so wonderful! We all met in the September 2013 Chemo group and around 45 of us are still connected in a Facebook group, called KCA: Kicking Cancer's Arse! We have lost three members to MBC and this group has helped us get through those losses!

I was married on July 6 and six people from our group joined me and my husband in Duluth, MN for the wedding! It was so important to me that they were there!

I am forever grateful to Breast cancer.org for bringing us together! We have celebrated many things together and we share our worries too! This group is a gift

Thank you Kbee and thank you Breast cancer.org!

• Runningfromcancer
    Runningfromcancer Member Posts: 43
    edited July 2018
    Options

• specialk
    specialk Member Posts: 9,226
    edited July 2018
    Options

Oh, look at you guys - so great!! Congrats and so happy these wonderful ladies could join you on your happy day!

• Icietla
    Icietla Member Posts: 321
    edited July 2018
    Options

Congratulations! Smile

• moderators
    moderators Posts: 7,945
    edited July 2018
    Options

We LOVE these photos!! Thank you so much for sharing, and CONGRATULATIONS again Runningfromcancer!!