Topic: OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Forum: Mental Health: Because Cancer Doesn't Just Affect Your Breasts — Meet and support others who are affected by these issues around anxiety, depression & other emotional effects.

Posted on: Mar 1, 2011 07:45AM

Posted on: Mar 1, 2011 07:45AM

sandyaust wrote:

Yes it's true. There has been a new and miraculous cure discovered for stupidity!!!!

Who would have thought....YIPPEE.  I can now put it in an email and send it to all my stupid friends and relatives that have sent me emails about the latest cure for cancer.

Yes it is a vegetable you have never eaten, a tea you can't stand to drink or wait you just scoop your own doo-doo right out of the bowl and smear it all over your ...er don't worry.

We could really have some fun with this.  Any other suggestions?  I just got the asparagus email from my husband's stupid aunt.  I don't know what she was thinking, that I would smear it on my chest and grow back my boob or dump it on my mother's grave and bring her back to life.

We all know "you can't fix stupid" but ladies we could have some fun trying.  What are your suggestions???

Love Sandy

xo

Page 1263 of 1,266 (12,660 results)

Jan 28, 2020 06:55PM gailmary wrote:

wow! Friends complaining about another birthday.

I see a woman every week and she complains about having to go for a mammogram. Gee, I gotta go for scans 3 or 4 times a year. Quit ur bellyaching.

I get 3 shots 1 x a month and she says "arent you done with that yet?" Umm, what part about stage 4 don't you get?

What got me most upset is my sister saying "well if you walked 3 miles a day you would sleep fine". I guess cause I didn't try it for 3 weeks I'll never know.

GAILMARY

Dx 11/25/2008, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 2/12 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 4/13/2017, Stage IV, metastasized to bone Radiation Therapy 5/24/2017 Hormonal Therapy Faslodex (fulvestrant), Femara (letrozole)

Jan 29, 2020 04:02PM proudtospin wrote:

stupid people just are!

Well went for pet tnis am, got appt with onc on friday to go over results

Can we talk chemo brain? Thought i needed to pay my real estate taxes but the stubb on the bill for this month was missing. Thought maybe i had payed it already but no note in my checkbook. Bingo, got statement from bank today, i paid it 2 weeks ago........Cant remember anything!

iris Dx 6/2008, DCIS, Stage 0, ER+ Dx 2/2017, Left, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/liver, Grade 3, 1/1 nodes, ER+, HER2+

Jan 29, 2020 06:21PM m0mmyof3 wrote:

Here’s something to tell ourselves when we encounter stupidity

If you value your freedom, thank a servicemember both serving and retired!

Feb 14, 2020 08:17AM m0mmyof3 wrote:

Feb 14, 2020 08:48AM spookiesmom wrote:

so true.

Jun 4, 2020 06:30AM sandyaust wrote:

I can’t believe my little thread is still going strong after all these years. I am 52 and 16 years out from my diagnosis. I am looking forward to living to ninety and beating the stupid people at bingo in the nursing home

Jun 4, 2020 03:53PM proudtospin wrote:

you have given me the jollies on some really crazy days, bet you beat the crap out of the folks in the nursing home!

Thanks

iris Dx 6/2008, DCIS, Stage 0, ER+ Dx 2/2017, Left, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/liver, Grade 3, 1/1 nodes, ER+, HER2+

Jun 8, 2020 05:25AM m0mmyof3 wrote:

This thread has given me a reason to let off my frustration about stupid people

Jun 9, 2020 11:40AM proudtospin wrote:

yeah, like my neighbor when I expressed nervousness when my onc took me off chemo for april over concerns about my immune system during period of expected peek of the virus..I was nervous regarding the scan after the month off, my neighbor said, maybe you will be all clear..so did I mention I was stage 4?

Jun 10, 2020 07:09AM m0mmyof3 wrote:

Page 1263 of 1,266 (12,660 results)

Scroll to top button