Topic: OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Forum: Mental Health: Because Cancer Doesn't Just Affect Your Breasts — Meet and support others who are affected by these issues around anxiety, depression & other emotional effects.

Posted on: Mar 1, 2011 07:45AM

Posted on: Mar 1, 2011 07:45AM

sandyaust wrote:

Yes it's true. There has been a new and miraculous cure discovered for stupidity!!!!

Who would have thought....YIPPEE.  I can now put it in an email and send it to all my stupid friends and relatives that have sent me emails about the latest cure for cancer.

Yes it is a vegetable you have never eaten, a tea you can't stand to drink or wait you just scoop your own doo-doo right out of the bowl and smear it all over your ...er don't worry.

We could really have some fun with this.  Any other suggestions?  I just got the asparagus email from my husband's stupid aunt.  I don't know what she was thinking, that I would smear it on my chest and grow back my boob or dump it on my mother's grave and bring her back to life.

We all know "you can't fix stupid" but ladies we could have some fun trying.  What are your suggestions???

Love Sandy

xo

Page 3 of 1,266 (12,660 results)

Mar 1, 2011 01:11PM suzwes wrote:

ROFL, this thread is so funny.  Our favorite saying at work is "you can't fix stupid" but I'd love to help you ladies find the cure for it.  I can't believe all the crap I got about what I did wrong to get cancer and what I should do to get rid of it from the positive thinking to the deoderant I wore and the plastic bottles I used.  Geeze!

I've also gotten lots of the angels and candles and I'm sure I've missed out on millions of dollarsLaughing

Maybe if I put garlic around my neck and pour the wine over my head (instead of in my body) I'll cure my cancer - or maybe that would cure stupid!

Suzette Dx 4/3/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 1/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Mar 1, 2011 01:11PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

hillck - This just in ... a left hook delivered properly will boost the effects of lemon and asparagus absorbtion (something to do with metabolism and healing energy ... worth a shot I think ;)

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Mar 1, 2011 01:13PM Makratz wrote:

Great thread!!  I too have spit my diet pepsi all over my computer.  Keep them coming and keep me laughing!

When I was first dx, an aquaintance told me it was probably caused by my eating habit. WTF???  I eat healthy (along with some junk) but the person who said that to me weighed more than 400 pounds..........hmmmm.....

Linda...♥♥♥ Never, never, never give up ~ Winston Churchill

Mar 1, 2011 01:16PM Alpal wrote:

She may have weighed 400 pounds, but she sure didn't have cancer. Maybe she's right!

Allison Dx 7/2008, IDC, Stage IV, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Mar 1, 2011 01:17PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

YEAH!  My boss told me how my habits were the cause ... that weeble wobble may be the guy we're looking for!!  Muhahaaa

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Mar 1, 2011 01:19PM Makratz wrote:

If she's right then I am going to join those above, I'm getting me some marijuana, doritos and pepsi.  Yum!

Linda...♥♥♥ Never, never, never give up ~ Winston Churchill

Mar 1, 2011 01:23PM MBJ wrote:

ROTFL:  OMG, now that you all found the cure for stupidity will you please let the person who keeps sending me angels and candles know???!!!!  I get those darned things daily in many forms and can i just say hit delete before I throw her under a bus!  Thank you for the belly laughs!  This is soooo going on my favorites.  I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time.  Thank you, thank you, thank you! (just dodged my laptop with a mouthful of coffee, lol).

MBJ-Unilateral MX-METS ENTIRE LIVER, BONES Dx 2/3/2012, 3cm, Stage IV, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, mets, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Mar 1, 2011 01:23PM - edited Mar 1, 2011 01:25PM by HeidiToo

Gotta chime in here--- wish I had kept the fb PM, as I really don't care to spend the energy re-typing it.

Went something like this:

We (wouldn't you love to know who all these "we" people are) are trying to raise BC awareness here in Facebook. Last year, "we" all put the color of our bras as our status. All the men were wondering what was going on! (really--- you think they were all scratching their heads over this?...NOT!)

This year, "we" are posting our relationship status as a fruit (yes, you ARE reading this correctly). Use the following key (I'd repeat it here but I'd then have to go hang myself for wasting the time)

Don't answer this PM, just forward it on to all your FB friends.

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME HOW POSTING THE WORD "BANANA" (MEANING I AM MARRIED) ON MY FB STATUS IS GOING TO RAISE AWARENESS FOR BC?

It just makes me MAD and want to go out and eliminate them from the gene pool.

" It's not the years in your life, but the life in your years." (Abe Lincoln) Dx 8/11/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 9/9/2009 Lumpectomy: Right; Prophylactic ovary removal; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap Chemotherapy 10/26/2009 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 1/2/2010 Breast, Lymph nodes

Mar 1, 2011 01:24PM MBJ wrote:

A banana??? Really??? Just shoot me now!

MBJ-Unilateral MX-METS ENTIRE LIVER, BONES Dx 2/3/2012, 3cm, Stage IV, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, mets, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Mar 1, 2011 01:26PM HeidiToo wrote:

Well, if you were single you got to use Apple...

" It's not the years in your life, but the life in your years." (Abe Lincoln) Dx 8/11/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 9/9/2009 Lumpectomy: Right; Prophylactic ovary removal; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap Chemotherapy 10/26/2009 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 1/2/2010 Breast, Lymph nodes

Page 3 of 1,266 (12,660 results)

Scroll to top button