Topic: OMG They Found the Cure for Stupid

Forum: Mental Health: Because Cancer Doesn't Just Affect Your Breasts — Meet and support others who are affected by these issues around anxiety, depression & other emotional effects.

Posted on: Mar 1, 2011 07:45AM

Posted on: Mar 1, 2011 07:45AM

sandyaust wrote:

Yes it's true. There has been a new and miraculous cure discovered for stupidity!!!!

Who would have thought....YIPPEE.  I can now put it in an email and send it to all my stupid friends and relatives that have sent me emails about the latest cure for cancer.

Yes it is a vegetable you have never eaten, a tea you can't stand to drink or wait you just scoop your own doo-doo right out of the bowl and smear it all over your ...er don't worry.

We could really have some fun with this.  Any other suggestions?  I just got the asparagus email from my husband's stupid aunt.  I don't know what she was thinking, that I would smear it on my chest and grow back my boob or dump it on my mother's grave and bring her back to life.

We all know "you can't fix stupid" but ladies we could have some fun trying.  What are your suggestions???

Love Sandy

xo

Page 4 of 1,266 (12,660 results)

Mar 1, 2011 01:27PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Inhale ... then what???  Wait ... who's got the Doritos??  Where's the damn directions for this stuff??

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Mar 1, 2011 01:29PM Makratz wrote:

I got that one too on FB and never understood how it raises awareness.  Neither does the color of your bra.  I don't know any men who were 'curious' why people wrote white, blue or nude on there status.

I'm glad to know that the next time I get one of those stupid emails, I have a whole bunch of people to share them with!

Linda...♥♥♥ Never, never, never give up ~ Winston Churchill

Mar 1, 2011 01:31PM EmilyInOntario wrote:

Hmm...I eat asparagus all the time and I got cancer. Maybe it's in how you prepare it. If I steam it, cut it in one inch cubes, boil it with chicken bones and say an incantation over it and wear it as an amulet around my neck maybe that would do it? Where does the lemon go then..maybe this needs work. I'll try it and get back to you when I'm cured.

Dx 9/20/2010, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 2/20 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 6/17/2014, Stage IV, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Mar 1, 2011 01:33PM EmilyInOntario wrote:

Or..if the coffee enema doesn't work..maybe an asparagus and lemon enema? Why waste good coffee anyway...

Dx 9/20/2010, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIB, Grade 3, 2/20 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 6/17/2014, Stage IV, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Mar 1, 2011 01:34PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

Emily ... did you stand on your left foot with your right arm pointed toward the north?  Yep - stay like that for 20 minutes while chewing the chicken bones ...

hillck - thanks for the update ... get 'em ...

The Fuzzy Lemon (including all her personalities) Dx 1/20/2011, 2cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 14/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Mar 1, 2011 01:35PM HeidiToo wrote:

Oh boy... I can tell I'll be spending time in here. This is my kind of humor.

EmilyinOntario- I think you will probably need to ad garlic... if it works on vampires, why not cancer? Both are related to blood, right? Sounds like sound science to me.

" It's not the years in your life, but the life in your years." (Abe Lincoln) Dx 8/11/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 9/9/2009 Lumpectomy: Right; Prophylactic ovary removal; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap Chemotherapy 10/26/2009 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 1/2/2010 Breast, Lymph nodes

Mar 1, 2011 01:36PM Laurie09 wrote:

Emily, I think it was because you forgot the lemon.   And the Marijuana.  

Cindy, should we round up a search party????   

Laurie Dx 2/20/2009, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 7/12 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 3/12/2009 AC + T (Taxol) Surgery 8/28/2009 Lymph node removal: Right; Mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (right): Nipple reconstruction, Tissue expander placement Radiation Therapy 10/5/2009 Hormonal Therapy 11/5/2009 Dx 5/2015, IDC, Stage IV

Mar 1, 2011 01:38PM EmilyInOntario wrote:

* Laughing while taking notes to perfect the "recipe" *

Do you think wrapping toilet paper around your left knee would increase the potency?

Mar 1, 2011 01:39PM thefuzzylemon wrote:

I'm so bummed I actually have to walk away from this to get ready ... The Healing Powers of Water await me in the shower!!  Yes ... that's another one ...

Mar 1, 2011 01:42PM HeidiToo wrote:

Emily--- Bounty would probably be better than toilet paper--- cause it's the "quicker picker upper"

Hey... now we don't need ADs... just swallow rolls of Bounty!

" It's not the years in your life, but the life in your years." (Abe Lincoln) Dx 8/11/2009, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 9/9/2009 Lumpectomy: Right; Prophylactic ovary removal; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap Chemotherapy 10/26/2009 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 1/2/2010 Breast, Lymph nodes

Page 4 of 1,266 (12,660 results)

Scroll to top button