Topic: STEAM ROOM FOR ANGER

Forum: Mental Health: Because Cancer Doesn't Just Affect Your Breasts — Meet and support others who are affected by these issues around anxiety, depression, and other emotional effects.

Posted on: Jul 16, 2015 12:21PM - edited Aug 2, 2017 01:46AM by sas-schatzi

Posted on: Jul 16, 2015 12:21PM - edited Aug 2, 2017 01:46AM by sas-schatzi

sas-schatzi wrote:

This thread is meant to be for RANTS and RANTING. Then Rant again. We need a place to simply get rid of the anger. Write it here. Unleash it all. Get it out. This isn't meant for the Stupid comments(great thread). This is for the gut wrenching, tell them off anger.

IMPORTANT: When done ranting don't necessarily stick around. Toxic. Drop the rant and find a better thread.

Only rules: Please, follow them as the Mods will shut it down in a heartbeat( waving Mods)

1. Be careful to not mention docs, nurses, hospitals by name. Defamation and all that tedious legal stuff

2. If it's caused by someone on BCO, just don't mention their name. I think the exception will be if someone is stalking you, blow their anonymity wide open. A stalker doesn't deserve politeness.

3. If you think the rant is about you, let it go, they're no names. Don't take it personal. This is the steam room.

4. If they're is a fight, don't expect the Mods to moderate, it was your choice to come here.

5. After writing a rant, do nothing more, re-read at a future time. Decide if it's important enough for you to cut and paste the rant to whomever caused you the anger. It's a choice. Sometimes it needs to be done, but remember they're can be fall out.

6. ######## pound those keys, SCREAM(caps), J*&R$WSDF&(swear)

7. Religion and politics discussion should go to those topical threads. IF their is something that impacts cancer, it belongs here.

I will revise topic box as needed-sassy

For puking and the color works pukeewogh

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting "holy crap....what a ride".

Page 1038 of 1,038 (10,378 results)

Aug 28, 2022 08:41PM meow13 wrote:

Thanks everyone, just got done taking my Mom to our condo in Oregon. She complained non stop blaming me for taking her away from home while she was"sick". Ugh she won't leave me alone for 20 minutes all week long. I have had it, but now she is home and it gave my youngest son a break, he lives with her.

Honestly she embarrasses me in public she does everything to be as pathetic as possible, this is not the mother I knew. We need to get her counseling ASAP. Thanks for your support and hope that we can get to a normal state again.

Aug 30, 2022 12:30PM kaynotrealname wrote:

I'll stay on it as long as I can tolerate it although I might get my ovaries removed instead. We have ovarian cancer in our family, too, andn thus far I've tested negative for those genes but you never know. Got my fallopean tubes out preventatively two years ago and was so thankful when I was diagnosed with breast cancer. One less organ down there that is sensitive to estrogen to worry about so I could ovarian cancer in the background for the time being.

Aug 31, 2022 12:34PM bcincolorado wrote:

That one is a lot harder to detect I know and know someone who died from that.

Dx 8/2009, IDC, Left, 5cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/1/2010 Mastectomy (Left): Nipple Sparing; Reconstruction (Left): Tissue Expander Surgery 1/1/2010 Mastectomy (Left): Nipple Sparing Surgery 1/7/2010 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left); Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left) Hormonal Therapy 1/15/2010 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Hormonal Therapy 1/30/2016 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Sep 21, 2022 04:54PM - edited Sep 21, 2022 04:56PM by quietgirl

I just picked up an online order from the grocery store after I got home and had everything unpacked and thought there were items missing I see two calls from the store but NO messages so I look at my receipt and sure enough at least one maybe two BAGS of produce didn't make it into my car. I called them and and I got a linewell they tried to call you. SERIOUSLY maybe leaving a message maybe apologizing should have been their first step. Look I get it that mistakes happen but it's not like I got no refrigerated items got my milk got my tomatoes even the potatoes were cold as if they were in the fridge and eggs also so when every bag is labeled with my name and you are suppose to check every thing off how do you miss the other bags. But more than that why aren't you leaving a message

Okay I'm done my husband will have to pick it up on his way home from taking my son to lessons.

Surgery 2/7/2022 Lumpectomy (Right) Radiation Therapy 3/9/2022 Whole breast, Radiation boost: Right breast Hormonal Therapy 4/18/2022 Arimidex (anastrozole) Dx DCIS, Right, 3cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, ER+/PR+

Sep 21, 2022 10:20PM bcincolorado wrote:

quietgirl that is frustrating. We have not done on the pick up option at the store. We did order online at the very start of COVID and DH is a trasplant patient on top it so we are are super careful all the time. We ordered and had it delivered to the house and they left it at our door. Cost us about $10 more to do it but we figured worth it. It worked and only did once. Problem was though if they could not find something I picked they chose something "similiar" and got that and that was not always ok since something I am kind of picky about. Now we go when the store first opens pretty mich and shop in person and sanitize the cart well and we see no one in there but there checker and we all mask and keep our distance No one on any aises or anything and in and out and back home and we stock up when we go to minitize trips to the store to about every 2 1/2 weeks. We try to buy fruit that lasts long.

We do ouir holiday shopping as delivery now as well or order and pick up after we are notified it is ready to pickk up at the store. No shpping anymore.

Dx 8/2009, IDC, Left, 5cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 1/1/2010 Mastectomy (Left): Nipple Sparing; Reconstruction (Left): Tissue Expander Surgery 1/1/2010 Mastectomy (Left): Nipple Sparing Surgery 1/7/2010 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left); Lymph node removal; Lymph node removal (Left) Hormonal Therapy 1/15/2010 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Hormonal Therapy 1/30/2016 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Sep 27, 2022 11:45AM - edited Sep 27, 2022 11:46AM by ctmbsikia

Stopping by the steam room to wish safety upon any of our FL and other posters from the south that will be effected from this hurricane. Hurricanes with "I" names are always bad.

I have been doing pretty well recently. Anxiety only minorly peaking as due for a mammo in a couple weeks. I suppose these feelings will just never go away. I think I'm even having phantom pains. I feel around and there's nothing there, so I slap myself back into sense. I just hate tests. Got a bruise on my arm from a flu shot. I'll get through it and all will be well.

Take care everyone. Will be anxiously awaiting the new forum next year.

Surgery 1/31/2018 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Left); Lymph node removal Radiation Therapy 4/11/2018 Whole breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 6/25/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Sep 27, 2022 12:04PM sunshine99 wrote:

Hey, ctm, it's nice to see you! I'm hoping your mammo anxiety wains a bit. Those darn phantom pains!

(((hugs)))

Carol

my-sunny-side-up.com Cancer has progressed to my bones. I pray that it never enters my soul. Dx 11/2/2007, IDC, 3cm, Stage IIA, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 3/26/2020, IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, ER+/PR-, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 4/22/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Radiation Therapy 5/5/2020 External Local Metastases 5/5/2020 Radiation therapy: Bone Radiation Therapy 5/12/2020 External Local Metastases 5/12/2020 Radiation therapy: Bone Targeted Therapy 6/10/2020 Ibrance (palbociclib)

Sep 28, 2022 03:50PM bcincolorado wrote:

ctmbiskia glad you are doing ok right now. Keeping good thoughts for all in the storm path as well since I heard it is the worst one for 100 years. Know there are a lot who need care who will not be aBle to get the treatment they need right now either as a result for awhile.

Page 1038 of 1,038 (10,378 results)

Scroll to top button