We are 199,721 members in 81 forums discussing 146,204 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Emotional Crises: Anxiety, Depression & Other Emotional Effects → Topic: STEAM ROOM FOR ANGER

Topic: STEAM ROOM FOR ANGER

Forum: Emotional Crises: Anxiety, Depression & Other Emotional Effects —

Meet and support others who are affected by these issues around breast cancer fears, diagnosis and treatment.

Posted on: Jul 16, 2015 12:21PM - edited Aug 2, 2017 01:46AM by sas-schatzi

sas-schatzi wrote:

This thread is meant to be for RANTS and RANTING. Then Rant again. We need a place to simply get rid of the anger. Write it here. Unleash it all. Get it out. This isn't meant for the Stupid comments(great thread). This is for the gut wrenching, tell them off anger.

IMPORTANT: When done ranting don't necessarily stick around. Toxic. Drop the rant and find a better thread.

Only rules: Please, follow them as the Mods will shut it down in a heartbeat( waving Mods)

1. Be careful to not mention docs, nurses, hospitals by name. Defamation and all that tedious legal stuff

2. If it's caused by someone on BCO, just don't mention their name. I think the exception will be if someone is stalking you, blow their anonymity wide open. A stalker doesn't deserve politeness.

3. If you think the rant is about you, let it go, they're no names. Don't take it personal. This is the steam room.

4. If they're is a fight, don't expect the Mods to moderate, it was your choice to come here.

5. After writing a rant, do nothing more, re-read at a future time. Decide if it's important enough for you to cut and paste the rant to whomever caused you the anger. It's a choice. Sometimes it needs to be done, but remember they're can be fall out.

6. ######## pound those keys, SCREAM(caps), J*&R$WSDF&(swear)

7. Religion and politics discussion should go to those topical threads. IF their is something that impacts cancer, it belongs here.

I will revise topic box as needed-sassy

For puking and the color works pukeewogh

Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out shouting "holy crap....what a ride".

Page 55 of 89 (2,648 results)

Posts 1621 - 1650 (2,648 total)

Jul 18, 2017 06:47AM pupmom wrote:

Micmel, back at ya! Hug

Life is what happens while we're making other plans. Dx 10/18/2011, IDC, 1cm, Stage IIA, Grade 1, 2/21 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jul 18, 2017 09:11AM dtad wrote:

freya...never said she didn't have the right to vent. Also validated her dealing with stage 4 BC. Just did not understand the comparison to childhood cancer which was made. Plus I was nice!

Dx 3/20/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 4/10/2015, ILC, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/21/2015 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant

Jul 18, 2017 10:56AM Freya wrote:

dtad, I have no desire to argue with you, but I will respond to your 4 points. You have totally missed the point of this thread.

freya...never said she didn't have the right to vent. -

This thread is for unleashing and getting it out of your system, and then walking away hopefully feeling a little better. Being told that your feelings are wrong is not helpful nor is it "nice".

Also validated her dealing with stage 4 BC -

I have no response to this that does not involve prolific profanity. I will give you the benefit of the doubt with just a bad choice of words.

Just did not understand the comparison to childhood cancer which was made. -

She said she hated the commercials. You were the one that made the comparison.

Plus I was nice! -

That may be your interpretation or intent. I just see the classic "shit sandwich". Say something you think is nice, fill it with criticism, top with something you think is nice again, cut in half and serve with a smile.

Dx 2009, ILC/IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/liver, Grade 3, 14/22 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jul 18, 2017 11:25AM wrenn wrote:

Heart^^^

Metaplastic IDC Triple negative...Tumour is 1.5cm. BMX Aug. 16th. Chemo cancelled after one dose due to complications. Dx 7/25/2013, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/6 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Surgery 8/16/2013 Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left, Right Chemotherapy 11/25/2013 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel)

Jul 18, 2017 11:55AM - edited Aug 1, 2017 06:15AM by FelineMum

This Post was deleted by FelineMum.
Dx 2/2017, IDC, Left, 6cm+, Stage IIIB, Grade 3, 1/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- (IHC) Chemotherapy 3/3/2017 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 7/27/2017 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant, Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant, Tissue expander placement Chemotherapy 8/27/2017 Xeloda (capecitabine)

Jul 18, 2017 12:16PM tangandchris wrote:

Might have found my dream job. Finally starting to feel like things are heading in a positive direction after cancer hell and then getting fired.

Well now I find out this office is moving and my commute will be 50 miles each way. I'm already struggling with fatigue as it is. No way is this gonna work. I'm not so much angry as just devastated. I think more and more I should have just gone on disability after my initial dx.

Just highly beaten with life at the moment.

My reconstruction with TE's failed...had them removed because of infection. I am still unsure of if or when I will try again. Dx 10/24/2013, IDC, 2cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 6/25 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/27/2013 Lymph node removal: Left; Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement Chemotherapy 2/13/2014 Adriamycin (doxorubicin), Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel)

Jul 18, 2017 01:23PM Artista928 wrote:

Speaking of commercials, anyone see the dancing dude on Toujeo's epi pen? Sitting at his desk, walking through the office, mowing his lawn all the while a big smile on his face and dancing. Yeah, I'm sure that's how it is when you take that med. Most of us realize it's just a dumb commercial, but some may not and actually think one se is you'll feel like dancing!

Dx'd at 50. Doing it all, all by myself. Stopped Letrozole after 5 weeks. Debilitating se's. Back on Tamox now. Dx 6/2/2015, IDC, Left, 6cm+, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (DUAL) Surgery 8/6/2015 Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Chemotherapy 11/3/2015 AC + T (Taxotere) Radiation Therapy 5/2/2016 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Hormonal Therapy 6/28/2016 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 12/9/2016 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Hormonal Therapy 2/14/2017 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy 3/26/2017 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/1/2017 Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting, Silicone implant

Jul 18, 2017 03:09PM Janett2014 wrote:

Mimi,

Your experiences (several posts ago) with Apple and with the elevators at your apartment were HORRIBLE! I hope both issues have been resolved

Diagnosed at age 60 with IDC in 2014. Stage 1A, Grade 2, 0/10 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Cancer on both sides, bilateral mastectomy, reconstruction with silicone implants, Arimidex (Anastrozole), Oncotype 16. There are more details in my biography.

Jul 18, 2017 04:03PM Lita57 wrote:

I posted this to DD's Facebook page from another person's FB post. She absolutely loved it, and I think it's appropriately directed to all the agencies, organizations, social service programs, etc. that piss us off. (I'm sorry if the profanity offends, but I'm posting the card AS IT WAS WRITTEN):

I love the prissy looking Englishman pointing his finger to the left.

You can imagine your favorite Englishman (Richard Burton, Jeremy Irons, Anthony Hopkins, or Gordon Ramsey) telling these people to go fuck off.

Stage IV Occult, Amorphic right from the gate. New Brain Mets Aug 2017. I've been dragged into an arranged marriage that I didn't agree to, & divorce is totally off the table now that I'm married to Mr. Cancer. STAGE IV LIVES MATTER! Dx 4/14/2016, IDC, Left, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/liver/other, ER+/PR+, HER2- Radiation Therapy 4/27/2016 External: Bone Targeted Therapy 5/15/2016 Chemotherapy 5/22/2016 Xeloda (capecitabine) Radiation Therapy 4/20/2017 External: Bone Dx 8/23/2017, IDC, 5cm, Stage IV, metastasized to brain, Grade 3, ER+/PR+, HER2- Radiation Therapy 9/6/2017 External: Brain Chemotherapy 10/10/2017 Taxol (paclitaxel)

Jul 18, 2017 04:28PM KB870 wrote:

Ex-Pat Brit - I love it!

Surgery 9/18/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Dx 10/6/2016, IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (IHC) Surgery 10/30/2016 Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 11/28/2016 Taxol (paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 11/28/2016 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Radiation Therapy 4/3/2017 Multi-catheter: Breast

Jul 18, 2017 05:04PM - edited Jul 18, 2017 05:05PM by Scwilly

From an other ex pat Brit - I love this too!

Dx 11/4/2013, IBC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIIB, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 11/14/2013 AC Chemotherapy 1/14/2014 Taxol (paclitaxel) Surgery 4/29/2014 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 6/24/2014 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Dx 2/16/2015, DCIS, Right, 2cm, Stage 0, Grade 2, 0/6 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 4/6/2015 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): DIEP flap; Reconstruction (right): DIEP flap Surgery 3/23/2016 Reconstruction (left): Fat grafting; Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting Dx 11/15/2016, Stage IV, metastasized to liver, ER+ Hormonal Therapy 11/15/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Targeted Therapy 2/17/2017 Ibrance (palbociclib) Chemotherapy 8/31/2017 Xeloda (capecitabine)

Jul 18, 2017 10:02PM bcincolorado wrote:

Rant on healthcare in general here and mass marketing by big pharma. Raises costs of all meds for everyone if you ask me. Then when you need to fill a prescription you've been on for years you have to get "pre-authorized" and it takes longer to get your meds. Meanwhile the bozos in Washington just fight and fight and argue and all the patients suffer.

Dx 8/2009, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 1/29/2016 Femara (letrozole)

Jul 18, 2017 10:23PM mara51506 wrote:

Just so frustrated and upset at this point. Crying due to frustration.

I have a younger brother. Though he was not particularly trying to, I found him hard to deal with today. Being Stage 4, my time is limited which I am acutely aware of. In one breath, my younger brother reminds me that my death could be anytime. In another breath, he is asking why I am not working right now. He thinks I look fine. He even was critical of my head. I keep it bald because my hair did not come back all the way after my brain radiation. He assumes I just want people to look at my craniotomy scar. If I happen to mention cancer, he assumes I spend 24 hours a day thinking about it. It is like I cannot mention it at all. It is just so stressful on me. I even want to see him anymore. I have been crying for a couple of hours. In short, whether he means to or not, he makes me second guess myself and feel badly about myself. I have a mother who keeps telling me to calm down which is not helping. I do not put her in the middle, but need to be left alone to deal with my tears. Nice to be able to write it down here

2015 chemos AC plus T Herceptin august 12 2016 craniotomy for brain met Sept 23 whole brain radiation November 2016 Herceptin, Perjeta and Taxol. Dec 2016, Dropped the Taxol due to extreme side effects, continuing Herceptin and Perjeta. Dx 3/15/2015, DCIS, Right, Stage 0, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Surgery 4/22/2015 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right Dx 5/15/2015, IBC, Right, Stage IIIB, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Dx 7/29/2016, IBC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IV, metastasized to brain, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+

Jul 18, 2017 10:34PM Artista928 wrote:

^^^ While not the same as stage IV dealings, I can relate to fam not getting it. I have generalized anxiety which has put me on disability. They are a big part of the prob. I see a psychiatrist every 3 months for re-assessment and meds refilled. Just getting out of the house is a task. They know all this. It's all pre-cancer. But alas you tell them then they go back to being Dr. Phils. I'd rather they just shut it. For that reason I have only email communications with anyone who wants to keep touch, mainly mom, dad, bro (who isn't the prob and the only fam that knows about my cancer stuff). I've been locked up before. Once you go there chances are higher you will go back there. So I'm doing what I have control over to keep myself from bottoming out again which means take my meds, see my psych and stay away from people who trigger me making my anxiety worse. Just got done responding to my dad's email about how come I don't see my mom only for a few minutes when she comes to visit her family for 10 days 30 min from me for a few min. Sometimes it's better to be alone though I am blessed to have 1 whole bff who lives near me, but she's moving in a couple years to be near her dau in a couple years. Not sure what will happen to me after that. When it gets much I start wishing I'd just go already. Not much to live toward but so far trying to keep even keel and my pet guinea pig helps.

Dx'd at 50. Doing it all, all by myself. Stopped Letrozole after 5 weeks. Debilitating se's. Back on Tamox now. Dx 6/2/2015, IDC, Left, 6cm+, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, 1/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (DUAL) Surgery 8/6/2015 Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Chemotherapy 11/3/2015 AC + T (Taxotere) Radiation Therapy 5/2/2016 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Hormonal Therapy 6/28/2016 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 12/9/2016 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Hormonal Therapy 2/14/2017 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy 3/26/2017 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 9/1/2017 Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting, Silicone implant

Jul 18, 2017 11:14PM Lookforward wrote:

Mara send your brother a copy of what you posted, he needs to hear what you are saying. Also give one to your mom . Your well being is more important then their hurt feelings, you should be surrounded with love and comfort , not criticism.

Dx 4/1/2014, IDC, Left, Stage IIIA, 2/12 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Jul 19, 2017 06:21AM dtad wrote:

Freya....been thinking about this a lot. I think I over reacted just because of the sensitive subject matter. I'm very passionate about children, especially terminally ill children. I also forgot the title of the thread. I agree in this thread you should be able to say anything you want without judgement.

Lita...I apologize. I didn't mean to offend you in anyway. This should be a safe place to vent. I wish you the very best. Be well

Dx 3/20/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 4/10/2015, ILC, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/21/2015 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant

Jul 19, 2017 07:01AM - edited Jul 19, 2017 07:36AM by Micmel

God bless you all, None of this is easy for any of us.

Big group hug!! But don't breathe! I have a nasty bug 🐜!!!!! Hang on tight to each other. Sometimes this place is all we have to get it out!! May everyone have everyone in their lives that annoys them to any extent to leave us alone today. May we find something small to smile about each and everyday. Oh and the Ibrance commercial is on with the bouncing Julie. Speaking of parama commercials. I am going To choose to laugh at the timing of this Commerical! Hugs to everyone who has ended up in this shit stew! ~M~

Dx 1/22/2016, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 13/35 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/9/2016 AC Surgery 6/20/2016 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Targeted Therapy 11/6/2016 Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery Chemotherapy Chemotherapy

Jul 19, 2017 10:23AM goodprognosis wrote:

dtad

Graciously said....

Wishing all of us a calm, peaceful day with no ANGER - or at least as little as possibleHeartbut if you need to, vent it!!!

goodprognosis-- "only another winding will this stream make, then shall I come to you, a boundless drop to a boundless ocean." K Gibran Dx 8/22/2012, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/24/2012 Lumpectomy: Right Surgery 9/25/2012 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel Surgery 10/10/2012 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 12/18/2012 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 12/31/2012

Jul 19, 2017 11:10AM mara51506 wrote:

Thanks artista and Lookinforward. I need to stop being over critical of myself and caring what my family thinks. It would make it easier to deal with things. We are close 98 percent of the time, it's just that two percent that is an issue. I also believe my emotions can be amplified with all my brain radiation which is difficult. Today I feel much better. I really appreciate what you both have to say.

2015 chemos AC plus T Herceptin august 12 2016 craniotomy for brain met Sept 23 whole brain radiation November 2016 Herceptin, Perjeta and Taxol. Dec 2016, Dropped the Taxol due to extreme side effects, continuing Herceptin and Perjeta. Dx 3/15/2015, DCIS, Right, Stage 0, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Surgery 4/22/2015 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right Dx 5/15/2015, IBC, Right, Stage IIIB, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Dx 7/29/2016, IBC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IV, metastasized to brain, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+

Jul 19, 2017 11:58AM Micmel wrote:

Mara~. It's a normal thing to do. I am feeling like such a burden lately. It bothers me. Some days I just don't know how on earth to even fight another day. It's so complex dealing with cancer. I think you're pretty amazing along with artist~good~lookingforward~ nice words.

Freya~ always makes me smile !

Dtad~nicely said! Also it is a very tragic thing to see those children dealing with things adults can barely handle. The entire cancer world is brutal. There is no other way to say it. I am an emotional nightmare. I would cry at the closing of a Kmart.

Peace and strength to everyone ~M~

Dx 1/22/2016, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 13/35 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/9/2016 AC Surgery 6/20/2016 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Targeted Therapy 11/6/2016 Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery Chemotherapy Chemotherapy

Jul 19, 2017 02:12PM goodprognosis wrote:

Micmel @ I am an emotional nightmare. I would cry at the closing of a Kmart.

You gave me a great well needed laugh with that one today. Thanks.

Blessings x x x

goodprognosis-- "only another winding will this stream make, then shall I come to you, a boundless drop to a boundless ocean." K Gibran Dx 8/22/2012, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/24/2012 Lumpectomy: Right Surgery 9/25/2012 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel Surgery 10/10/2012 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 12/18/2012 Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy 12/31/2012

Jul 19, 2017 02:14PM goodprognosis wrote:

.....forgot to add Micmel. Hope you feel better from your 'dose' soon......

Jul 19, 2017 02:25PM Yoxter123 wrote:

New to the rant page ...just have to let go for five minutes........2015 ...DIL 28 year diagnosed stage IV Bowel cancer, DD dx with adenocarcinoma in situ of cervix..... I was Dx with BC..see below..... Hellish year ..driving 1000k, between AC doses to visit son and DIL ....she passed in August that year.... Daughter wedding two months later 1000 kms the other direction...me with pencilled in eye brows a wig and totally exhausted. 2016 exhaustion ..numb feet ... Chemo brain... Running family business office....son off the rails for a while... Late 2016 climbing markers... Feeling in pit of stomach something wrong.... PET scan jan ? Something on R kidney....... Told to rescan in three months.... February go for portacath flush very breathless.. Nurse wouldn't let me leave straight to emergency... Multiple pulmonary embolism in all four quadrants of my lungs.....5 weeks in hospital getting blood levels right !!

Scan redone ... Lesion on top of right kidney ... Benign or cancerous a possibility.... Opted for robotic controlled partial nephrectomy .... Pathology just came back as Clear Cell Arenal Carcinoma!! Enough is enough ... I have remained positive adjusted lifestyle dealt with two years of the head tilt"how are you" in hushed tones!

I just want to scream ,...I can't believe that after dealing with numb feet from taxol ,chemo brain and the joys of AI's to now face this .....what the...

Prayers please ... And perhaps a big field that I can stand in the middle of to scream.... Now back to the hushed tones, avoidance or worse..". You have done it before so what's the worry !" Aaaaaaarrggh

Dx 5/1/2015, ILC, Right, <1cm, Grade 1, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 5/1/2015, IDC, Right, 1cm, Grade 2, 1/24 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/10/2015 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left Surgery 5/22/2015 Lymph node removal: Underarm/Axillary Chemotherapy AC + T (Taxol)

Jul 19, 2017 04:16PM mistyeyes wrote:

Yoxter - Wow! You have every right to scream, if you can't find a big field scream wherever you are. I usually yell when I am driving alone in the car. I have prayed for you.

IDC right- Stage IIA, Grade 3,ER-,PR+,HER2+ Dx 11/15/2016, Right, PR+, HER2+

Jul 19, 2017 04:17PM Micmel wrote:

yoxter~ i am always sorry to hear of such a hard time for someone to go through. I am just beginning really a year and a half out, but straight to stage four do not pass go or collect shit!! It still seems like forever to me becaus everyday has been a new struggle!I have some major loser family issues. Not my immediate DH or DD or DS or DSS, this is the brothers, sisters, father, step monster and a few other Gems. This Is my thought on them!

Good~ lol at you laughing. That made me smile too! I guess I'm a wreck.! I try so hard but am so emotional! No day is ever easy once we bathe in the cancer shit stew. I am just praying for a cure. Or.. treatments that don't make you want to crawl our of your own skin on a daily basis, throw us a bone here people!!!

Peace only today! ~M~

Jul 19, 2017 10:17PM Mimi2kleh wrote:

Dx 10/2011, IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIIA, Grade 1, 1/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/11/2011 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right Surgery 12/9/2011 Mastectomy: Right Chemotherapy 12/29/2011 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy 4/1/2012 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Surgery 6/6/2012 Mastectomy: Left, Right Hormonal Therapy 7/21/2013 Arimidex (anastrozole) Dx 5/2017, IDC, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/lungs/other, ER+, HER2- Chemotherapy 5/18/2017 Xeloda (capecitabine) Hormonal Therapy 9/20/2017 Faslodex (fulvestrant) Targeted Therapy 9/20/2017 Ibrance (palbociclib) Surgery

Jul 21, 2017 01:28PM kathindc wrote:

Bosom, I tend to agree with you. Plus, I feel it gets patients who are on a generic drug or older less expensive drug to push for the newer one which is more expensive. I think people feel if it's newer its got to be better.

Jul 21, 2017 08:51PM Micmel wrote:

I could not agree more therefore this applies :

Jul 22, 2017 01:42PM nayda985 wrote:

👍🏾so true!

34 years old, mother to 3, wife, sister, daughter, Loved Dx 7/26/2016, IDC, Left, Stage IIIA, ER+ Chemotherapy 8/25/2016 AC + T (Taxol) Surgery 2/24/2017 Lymph node removal: Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 4/17/2017 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Hormonal Therapy 6/9/2017 Arimidex (anastrozole), Zoladex (goserelin)

Jul 25, 2017 10:35PM bcincolorado wrote:

Feel like the stress and anxiety of cancer and treatments just flows to all aspects of life sometimes no matter how hard you try. Makes you mad at cancer, mad at everyone even if not their fault. Felt like I should be turning green and wearing my pointy witches hat. Everyone else thought it was funny since I don't "lose it" at work but sure didn't feel that way to me. Stress stinks and cancer stinks. Hate this and meds that cause anxiety and worry and stress and make me cry at the drop of a hat.

Dx 8/2009, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 1/29/2016 Femara (letrozole)

Page 55 of 89 (2,648 results)