Join Us

We are 217,544 members in 84 forums discussing 160,622 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Can we have a forum for "older" people with bc?

Forum: Older Than 60 Years Old With Breast Cancer —

Meet other women who are similar in age and dealing with age-appropriate issues.

Posted on: Feb 7, 2009 06:29PM

Northstar wrote:

I am an "older" woman with breast cancer (I was diagnosed at 65 and am now 66).  I notice that most of the posts seem to be from people younger than I am (often by quite a bit...).   I'd love to "talk" with others my age, exchange info about their diagnoses, effects on their lives, etc.   I see that there is a forum for young women.

Someone suggested that maybe it's that older people aren't so computer-savvy or aren't used to being in online discussion groups.   However, for those who are, it would be great. 

DX 8/15/08, ILC, 5.1 cm, Stage IIb, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-, Oncotype DX 11.

Page 1175 of 1,250 (37,489 results)

Posts 35221 - 35250 (37,489 total)

Nov 16, 2019 01:45AM WorryThePooh wrote:

Chevyboy, I am so sorry for your loss, what a horrible horrible disease that ALS is. A friend of mine recently lost her sister to it.

Petite, I am glad the redness has gone down and you are almost there. I remember being at that stage, around new years it was for me, let's just say I didn't go out partying!

I was a bit on a high on Thursday finding out my mammogram and ultrasound were normal... NORMAL!!! I know it doesn't mean it can't come back, but I feel more optimistic for the moment. Unfortunately there is an international Tamoxifen shortage, so I hope that I will be able to get some soon somewhere.

Dx 11/2018, IDC, Right, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 11/20/2018 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy 12/13/2018 Whole-breast Hormonal Therapy 2/27/2019 Arimidex (anastrozole), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Nov 16, 2019 09:03AM IllinoisLady wrote:

Everybody avoids the company of those who are always grumbling, who are
full of "ifs" and "buts," and "I told you so's." We like the people who always
look toward the sun, whether it shines or not. It is the cheerful, hopeful people
we go to for sympathy and assistance; not the carping, gloomy critics,--who always
think it is going to rain, and that we are going to have a terribly hot summer,
or a fearful thunder-storm, or who are forever complaining of hard times and
their hard lot. It is the bright, cheerful, hopeful, contented people who makes
their ways, who are respected and admired.
Gloom and depression not only take much out of life, but detract greatly
from the chances of winning success. It is the bright and cheerful
spirit that wins the final triumph.

Orison Swett Marden

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Nov 16, 2019 09:14AM IllinoisLady wrote:

Fell asleep too early so up too early tis morning. Turned on the t.v. -- more to give me one noise muted to listen too rather than the kitties who wake up all the time to roam and create little 'noises' everywhere. Fell asleep for another half an hr. That will have to do. More sun today --yay. I like to bloom every day I can so I always welcome the sun. Big moon outside last night too.

It will be in the mid-40's today. Not quite so warm as yesterday, but nice. Maybe Dh will get some leaves mulched. Not much for plans for myself today. Most of the snow we had though it was not deep anyway is gone. Only in the shadiest of areas has any remained. I'm surprised with the warmth we had but I guess the shade just help those tiny patches stay alive. I think it is going ( if predictions are correct ) going to be a rather warm winter again. Still cold, but likely not having the snows we were used to getting.

Hoping you are all doing well. Enjoy the week-end.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Nov 16, 2019 05:18PM Chevyboy wrote:

Hi gals... Worry, I think my SIL that passed away from ALS had that disease for quite awhile... She was the type to just ignore family, or tend to stay away, no matter how many times I tried to call... I remember her Son talking about how she "wasn't thinking straight"...

But when we get sick, sometimes we just don't want to be around other folks I guess... I haven't really had anything wrong with me serious enough to stay in the Hospital, or stay laid up...

Even with that broken hip, I was told to just stay up, keep walking, don't let it keep you down.

And NOW, being amongst the older elderly, (hah) it's harder to keep on moving, cause so many things hurt! So I just take an arthritis strength Advil, or whatever, and get going when it quits hurting!

You know, when I am on FB, I can't find very many people like as old as I am.... Haaaaaaaaah! So I watch what I post, and try and stay "decent" with my posts! Mainly because my Daughter's and Grand-sons are also on there, and I must keep up some semblance of … what do they call it?

Loopy

Don't walk ahead of me, I might not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not want to lead. Just walk beside me & be my friend. Dx 11/2009, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+

Nov 17, 2019 08:46AM IllinoisLady wrote:

Life is a refining process. Our response to it determines whether we'll be ground down or polished up. On a piano, one person sits down and plays sonatas, while another merely bangs away at "Chopsticks." The piano is not responsible. It's how you touch the keys that makes the difference. It's how you play what life gives you that determines your joy and shine. -Barbara Johnson

Nov 17, 2019 08:58AM - edited Nov 17, 2019 08:59AM by IllinoisLady

Sitting here remembering a lot of people not here now. Alzheimer's is sort of an ugly disease. No accounting much for who will have it. The people I'd think would be the less inclined seemed to have gotten it. About the bet I can say is there comes a time when it is mostly the 'family' or 'friends' who are aware . Been surprised as well by those who fall heir to Lou Gehrig's or Parkinson's which took my Dad. He was so practical about life and was amazed talking at his 75th.. birthday party how he was surprised at still being around. He passed on at 83.

We may have a spot shower today, but not too concerning. Just interesting that while we have had some severely chilly mornings of late, here we are again with a, though it is slight, possibility of late Fall rain. Just is never in my expectations that much. It will be a nice day anyway and despite night temps. we are not going to be too chilly in the day time.

Chevy, we may be 'older' broads, but we are the best we have ever been, and like always have to show the youngsters how it is done. We can do this challenge with our eyes closed, hearing aids on and cane in hand if needed. I'm going for it.

Nov 17, 2019 09:50AM kathindc wrote:

Chevy, how I’ve missed your posts! Even in your wisdom you put smile on my face. And, Illinois Lady so many of your quotes have helped me get through a difficult time. You ladies rock!!!!

Nov 17, 2019 10:28AM IllinoisLady wrote:

kathindc -- me too. I think the hard times started my 'quote' love. Once it seems I'm basically through rough waters, I try to push them aside. They are still memorable but in such a peripheral area that it has lost the ability to cause me suffering. Yay for you convincing Chevy to hang around with us here. I consider all the posters here really special people and though I may not say it, miss them if they are quiet for a long time. Thinking of Anne right now and hoping she will stop in soon.

Nov 18, 2019 09:00AM carolehalston wrote:

Good morning to all from south Louisiana. Looks like we're going to have another beautiful day. It has been cold enough at night to enjoy sleeping under a blanket and comforter. During the day the sun is out and it warms up enough to be comfortable going outside. Too good to last.

I will try to put on my maid's uniform today and do some much-needed cleaning. Who knows how that will go?

Nipple-Sparing BMX w/Alloderm & Silicone Implants 7/24/09, Oncotype Dx 9, No Chemo, No Rads, Arimidex Dx 6/25/2009, IDC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 3, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 18, 2019 11:06AM IllinoisLady wrote:

Mindfulness is being aware of yourself, others, and your surroundings in the moment. When consciously and kindly focusing awareness on life as it unfolds minute by precious minute, you are better able to savor each experience. Also, being closely attentive gives you the opportunity to change unwise or painful feelings and responses quickly. In fact, being truly present in a mindful way is an excellent stress reducer and, because of that, can be seen as consciousness conditioning, a strengthening workout for body, mind, heart, and spirit. -SuePatton Thoele

Nov 18, 2019 01:17PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Not sure when the little shower took place -- it may have been just before daylight. Warm enough when we went out that we didn't notice anything until we got in the car and there were still a lot of drops on the windshield that had not dried. A sun ( once in a while bright ) but mostly muted is doing its level best to make me happy and succeeding. It doesn't take a whole lot for me. The warmer air helps.

We are seeing less kitties coming out for their breakfast meal at the 'now closed for a couple of months ) IGA grocery store. Not sure why for sure. I always worry that something has happened to them, but we still have two or three of the "really" regulars. Most of those not turning up lately were not true Seniors so I'm hoping ( there are one or two places I think ) those not showing are getting sufficient food elsewhere. I prefer to think of it that way. We have seen a newer visitor, but it seems highly nervous so I think is feral -- maybe life long or got that way along the way. It is a pretty orange and white one and is finding food somewhere because it looks healthy enough --- but is highly suspect of us so far.

Carole, I hope too to accomplish a few thing today, but have to go in a while for therapy so it will have to happen in the later afternoon. GRRR. I am much more wakeful and energetic in the morning hours. I did decide to get my shower early this a.m. though. Too many things on a time budget later to work it in and that was okay. Thought I might be cold, but we keep it @ 73 inside ( I could do a bit less since I'm warm ) mainly for Dh. He can't stand ( he says anyway ) even lt. blankets, but it was fine. So, when he is having bad nights and gets up to sleep in the recliner he doesn't want to even put a lap blanket on. So, I work with it warmer so he is happy.

Hope you are all going to have a really good day --- and some sun too. Hi to Anne, Joan, Puffin, Chevy and everyone.

Nov 18, 2019 10:05PM Di2012 wrote:

Hi ladies...doing well.....when arriving home from the hospital, I moved my arms straight out from my body and had NO Pain! DOC Told me I could pull my drains myself on Tues or Wed! Yikes, but so ready to have them gone. I have 2 little tiny mounds of flesh....my PEC muscles are recovering to a restful state on top of my ribs rather than stretched to the max of my former implants....ahhhhhh

I am now down to 2- 3 oxy a day....

Hugs to all!

Di

Mentor 600cc HP gels moved towards armpits & exchanged 3/26/15 to Allergan410MF-580cc. Surgery 12/21/2012 Mastectomy: Left, Right Surgery 1/21/2013 Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Surgery 4/15/2013 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Surgery 7/15/2013 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Surgery 12/31/2013 Reconstruction (left): Fat grafting, Nipple reconstruction; Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting, Nipple reconstruction Surgery 3/26/2015 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Surgery 7/14/2015 Reconstruction (left) Dx 1cm

Nov 18, 2019 10:41PM Wren44 wrote:

Di, Good to hear you're doing well. Yay for no pain. Being able to move comfortably is more important than having boobs, IMHO. I was thinking about you this morning, so thanks for posting.

Lumpectomy and re-excision followed by mastectomy of right breast. Five years of anastrasole completed.

Nov 18, 2019 11:52PM Beaverntx wrote:

Ditto what Wren said! Take care and heal well.

Diagnosed at age 77-- Oncotype 17, dealing with this bump in the road of life!!🎆 Dx 1/24/2018, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IB, Grade 3, 0/9 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Dx 1/30/2018, DCIS, Right, <1cm, Stage 0 Surgery 1/30/2018 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel Radiation Therapy 3/11/2018 Whole-breast: Breast Surgery 6/15/2018 Prophylactic ovary removal Hormonal Therapy 6/19/2018 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Nov 19, 2019 08:41AM carolehalston wrote:

Yay for no pain, Di.

Nipple-Sparing BMX w/Alloderm & Silicone Implants 7/24/09, Oncotype Dx 9, No Chemo, No Rads, Arimidex Dx 6/25/2009, IDC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 3, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Nov 19, 2019 10:15AM MCBaker wrote:

Di, so glad you are doing so well, post-surgery. It is really a gift when you feel immensely better immediately after surgery.

I went to the dentist yesterday, and he sanded off a tiny portion of the remodeled partial. I am happy to report that I am now wearing it. Still taking two ibuprofen and one acetaminophen whenever the discomfort gets too bad. Not ready to chew anything, but I have butternut squash soup simmering on the stove. I have another appt in two weeks, will address a newly exposed cavity under a crown, then on to full-mouth x-ray and plan for my lower.

Tippy wore a boot yesterday, but he was mistrustful of me afterwards. Thursday is expected to be wet and chilly. so I will get a neighbor who knows about the struggle, to help me get them on for a walk. Online advice says once they realize why, they are eager.

The little prince of the household wants me to sit with him on the sofa, so I must obey.

Mary Dx 10/3/2018, DCIS, Right, 6cm+, Stage 0, Grade 3, ER-/PR- Dx 11/16/2018, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/5 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ (IHC) Surgery 11/16/2018 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Targeted Therapy 12/19/2018 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 12/19/2018 Taxol (paclitaxel) Surgery 6/28/2019 Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting, Saline implant

Nov 19, 2019 11:51AM IllinoisLady wrote:

The more I focused on lack and on what I couldn't have, the more depressed I became. The more depressed I became, the more I focused on lack. My soul whispered that what I really yearned for was not financial security but financial serenity. I was still—quiet enough to listen. At that moment I acknowledged the deep longing in my heart. What I hungered for was an inner peace that the world could not take away. I asked for help and committed to following wheresoever Spirit would lead me.For the first time in my life I discarded my five-year goals and became a seeker, a pilgrim, a sojourner.
When I surrendered my desire for security and sought serenity instead, I looked at my life with open eyes. I saw that I had much for which to be grateful. I felt humbled by my riches and regretted that I took for granted the abundance that already existed in my life. How could I expect more from the universe when I didn't appreciate what I already had? -Sarah Ban Breathnach

Nov 19, 2019 06:34PM WorryThePooh wrote:

That's great news Di! :)

I know that many people have issues with joints from the hormone treatment, I am finding it very difficult to deal with, a lot of pain in my left wrist daily. Thinking I may have to wear a splint for a while and do some exercises perhaps.

We are having a new fence built today as the old one was falling down, gosh it is a lot of noise they are making with the tools they use. Might have to use ear plugs soon.

Headphones

Dx 11/2018, IDC, Right, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Surgery 11/20/2018 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy 12/13/2018 Whole-breast Hormonal Therapy 2/27/2019 Arimidex (anastrozole), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Nov 20, 2019 05:41AM IllinoisLady wrote:

As Gandhi wisely points out, even as we serve others we are working on ourselves; every act, every word, every gesture of genuine compassion naturally nourishes our own hearts as well. It is not a question of who is healed first. When we attend to ourselves with compassion and mercy, more healing is made available for others. And when we serve others with an open and generous heart, great healing comes to us. -WayneMuller

Nov 21, 2019 12:57AM - edited Nov 21, 2019 01:06AM by Di2012

I woke up at 1am today, got up to go to the bathroom, turned on the TV in the bedroom, climbed back into bed and my hubby said WHAT ARE YOU DOING???? ( He had been sleeping) I said I wanted to see the NEWS....then he ask if my drains were bothering me....well hell YES!!!! Turned off the tv and went back to sleep. Woke up about 6:30am and decided TODAY was the DAY for me to remove my drains.....started with "righty"..cut all the sutures..slow....deep breath....pull ....repeat and out it came! Then to lefty....repeat...much easier...such a relief!! Ahhhhhh relief!!!..recovering well....however will not be fighting Black Friday shoppers!!!!

Hugs,

Di

Washed all my medical waste, Cut my drain tubes in many many pieces, and even the collection bulbs cut into pieces and put the ALL the medical waste in one sandwich bag!!! AàAHHHHHH!

Mentor 600cc HP gels moved towards armpits & exchanged 3/26/15 to Allergan410MF-580cc. Surgery 12/21/2012 Mastectomy: Left, Right Surgery 1/21/2013 Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Surgery 4/15/2013 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Surgery 7/15/2013 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Surgery 12/31/2013 Reconstruction (left): Fat grafting, Nipple reconstruction; Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting, Nipple reconstruction Surgery 3/26/2015 Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Surgery 7/14/2015 Reconstruction (left) Dx 1cm

Nov 21, 2019 08:15AM Chevyboy wrote:

Well CONGRATULATIONS Di! Another milestone! Ain't no stoppin' her now! Hah! I remember going back for the last time to have my Mammosite Device yanked out! I mean taken out... It had only been in for a little over a week, but that was so much better I thought than going for many weeks for radiation....

Do they still even DO that? My SIL, had breast-cancer right before I did, and that's what she had, so I asked about it, and I was a good candidate for it... The location, grade, size, etc. determined if you could get this...

They implant this "device" into the pocket, after removing the tumor, then the tubes hang out, and twice a day you go in, and they connect you to this machine, and little radiation "seeds" are sent through the tubes into the expanded pocket, and after a few minutes of fooling around in there, they are pulled back through, and you get to go home....

Really only side effect was being so TIRED that week... but what other gals go through with radiation, not to mention chemo!

Isn't it a miracle of what we go through, and then look back on? I just thank God for "today" and always pray for a million more tomorrows..... together.

Heart

Don't walk ahead of me, I might not follow. Don't walk behind me, I may not want to lead. Just walk beside me & be my friend. Dx 11/2009, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+

Nov 21, 2019 08:27AM IllinoisLady wrote:

Each person takes care that their neighbor shall not cheat them. But a day comes when we begin to care that we do not cheat our neighbors. Then all goes well. We have changed our market-cart into a chariot of the sun.

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Nov 21, 2019 08:33AM IllinoisLady wrote:

Good for you Di !! We can heal ourselves ( a lot of the time ) and you have given your life a big push to do that -- getting rid of all the things that caused you agony. Well, now it is a new time to celebrate your freedom. Wishing you all the success in the world.

Chevy, I needed the refresher on that Mammosite thingy. I had the 7 full weeks of rads -- the last week being the boosts. Like you and most ladies here I'm sure I am grateful for every day and feel blessed that they have kept on coming.

Today is raining, but I'm okay pretty much with that though it does upset my arm a mite. I'll just have to work harder on those exercises.

Hope you all have a beautiful day.

Nov 21, 2019 08:52AM MCBaker wrote:

I need to back off on the ibuprofen, been having diarrhea. Last night my dog woke me up, I had been having a masochistic dream about my teeth and partial, and was in significant pain. Took some acetaminophen and Anbesol and went back to sleep, with his head touching mine, and my hand on his forepaw. I am NOT going to wear it this morning, only for out and about this afternoon. Just trying too hard and putting myself in more pain. Love that dog.

Mary Dx 10/3/2018, DCIS, Right, 6cm+, Stage 0, Grade 3, ER-/PR- Dx 11/16/2018, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/5 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ (IHC) Surgery 11/16/2018 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Targeted Therapy 12/19/2018 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 12/19/2018 Taxol (paclitaxel) Surgery 6/28/2019 Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting, Saline implant

Nov 21, 2019 09:11AM carolehalston wrote:

Good morning to all and hugs to those going through healing.

Dh and I are going to the gym this morning. At noon I am having lunch with some women friends. I will try to eat "light" so that I will be hungry enough to cook dinner tonight. When I eat a heavy lunch, I have no interest in cooking dinner.

Happy Thursday.

Nov 21, 2019 12:04PM Taco1946 wrote:

I think a pet is a senior's best friend. Our Mutz, a shelter Norwich Terrier (maybe) absolutely knows when we need comforting. DH, his usual walker, is suffering from sciatic and Mutz has learned to wait patiently while he stretches.

I'm off to my sister's in Boston in a few hours. DH and I will connect in Portland, ME on Sunday for Thanksgiving with our daughter. We usually go in the summer but my knee surgery made that impossible this year. I'm anxious about the cold. We've lived in Phoenix for 22 years and have given away most of our winter clothes. But it will be so good to see them both.

Dx 11/22/2016, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Radiation Therapy 12/28/2016 Balloon-catheter: Breast Chemotherapy 2/2/2017 Taxol (paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 2/2/2017 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Hormonal Therapy 12/3/2017 Femara (letrozole) Surgery Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary Targeted Therapy

Nov 21, 2019 01:17PM marlame wrote:

Well I had surgery November 14 and went with a double mastectomy with immediate reconstruction. Didnt have to have expanders so went straight to implants. Drains were removed yesterday, November 20th. Pain was going down until they took out the drains, now getting some nerve pain I think. Trying not to take anymore oxy! The cancer breast showed one more tiny spot of cancer in another area that was too small to show on any scans, mri, etc. So glad I went ahead and did the mastectomy instead of lumpectomy. The left breast didn't have cancer but had a lot of atypical cells (that's the one that always had cycsts). Just have to mend. Nothing in the lymph node biopsy. Onward! m

Dx 9/24/2019, ILC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC)

Nov 22, 2019 08:34AM carolehalston wrote:

Glad you're doing well, Marlame. I chose bilateral mx with immediate reconstruction back in 2009.

Hello to everyone.

Nov 22, 2019 09:11AM IllinoisLady wrote:

People are ethical only when life, as such, is sacred to them, that of plants and animals as that of their fellow people, and when they devote themselves helpfully to all life that is in need of help. -Albert Schweitzer, Out of My Life and Thought

Ethics grow out of the same root as world- and life-affirmation, for ethics, too, are nothing but reverence for life. That is what gives me the fundamental principle of morality, namely, that good consists in maintaining, promoting, and enhancing life, and that destroying, injuring, and limiting life are evil. Affirmation of the world, which means affirmation of the will-to-live that manifests itself around me, is only possible if I devote myself to other life. From an inner necessity, I exert myself in producing values and practicing ethics in the world and on the world even though I do not understand the meaning of the world. For in world- and life-affirmation and in ethics I carry out the will of the universal will-to-live which reveals itself in me. I live my life in God, in the mysterious divine personality which I do not know as such in the world, but only experience as mysterious will within myself. -Albert Schweitzer, The Philosophy of Civilization

Nov 22, 2019 04:17PM petite1 wrote:

Hi, ladies. I had my last radiation boost today. I did ring the bell. They tell me it will be about 4 weeks until me skin heals. My 98 year old Mom is home from the hospital. She is amazing. Other than a little hard of hearing, she is in great shape, plus, alert and oriented. She lives alone with caregivers (Granny Nanny) She hates the name. They do the house work and run errands for her or take her to the store and appointments. She will have PT, Ot and a nurse 3 times a week for a month or so.

petite Dx 8/23/2019, ILC/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/7 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Radiation Therapy 10/20/2019 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/19/2019 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Page 1175 of 1,250 (37,489 results)