Join Us

We are 222,308 members in 83 forums discussing 162,449 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Can we have a forum for "older" people with bc?

Forum: Older Than 60 Years Old With Breast Cancer —

Meet other women who are similar in age and dealing with age-appropriate issues.

Posted on: Feb 7, 2009 06:29PM

Northstar wrote:

I am an "older" woman with breast cancer (I was diagnosed at 65 and am now 66).  I notice that most of the posts seem to be from people younger than I am (often by quite a bit...).   I'd love to "talk" with others my age, exchange info about their diagnoses, effects on their lives, etc.   I see that there is a forum for young women.

Someone suggested that maybe it's that older people aren't so computer-savvy or aren't used to being in online discussion groups.   However, for those who are, it would be great. 

DX 8/15/08, ILC, 5.1 cm, Stage IIb, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-, Oncotype DX 11.

Page 1303 of 1,315 (39,447 results)

Posts 39061 - 39090 (39,447 total)

Apr 23, 2021 04:24PM CeliaC wrote:

IllinoisLady - Your posting today really resonates with me! Many thanks. Every day I listen to nature as we have many birds chirping away. One was even singing the sweetest song on Wednesday morning when we had 2+ inches of snow! I usually listen to one or the other of my bookmarked song favorites on YouTube daily.

Dx 12/2/2016, DCIS/IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/20/2016 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy 2/20/2017 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 4/4/2017 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Apr 24, 2021 03:11AM - edited Apr 24, 2021 03:13AM by ChiSandy

Last time I listened to the wind blow through the trees it was while we barricaded ourselves, terrified, down in the basement till the tornado danger had passed (the twister came within 1/2 mile of us ladt summer).

My MO visit was reassuring yesterday--didn't have to get weighed. MO said I look terrific. All labs (except glucose, darn it) were great. She now has switched me to annual, rather than 6-month, visits (I see my melanoma MO every 6 months & my ocular onc every three, so I'm covered). She gave me the option to quit letrozole but would rather I do the full 7 years. She said that the decision point would be after next year's DEXAScan--if the osteopenia worsens (or my spine goes from normal to osteopenic), she'd recommend ending the A.I. Letrozole also raised my LDL a lot--and the statin I had to start taking raised my glucose. Before starting on a statin my glucose was around 90. Now it's 130. If I were to start on metformin, my LDL would ratchet up again--a vicious cycle. Quitting letrozole would let me ditch the statin, which would lower my glucose; my metabolism would also speed up a bit.

Tonight my benefit concert streamed--except for a severe L hand cramp during a guitar solo on the first song, my performance was better than I'd remembered (from when I recorded it last month). Eeerily, I got the same hand cramp at one point tonight while watching/listening to the show (I'd had it only twice before, pre-pandemic). It's not tenosynovitis (trigger finger), but instead my thumb & index finger spasmed into a "claw" that I had to forcefully pry apart with my R hand. Probably due to slight dehydration.

Diagnosed at 64 on routine annual mammo, no lump. OncotypeDX 16. I cried because I had no shoes...but then again, I won’t get blisters.... Dx 9/9/2015, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 9/23/2015 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 11/2/2015 3DCRT: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/31/2015 Femara (letrozole)

Apr 24, 2021 10:36AM MCBaker wrote:

I started to take a magnesium supplement when I was having leg cramps. Lots of people recommend it. Haven't had one since, even when getting down on my knees.

Busy right now, mostly sewing. Using my left foot to control the machine.

Mary Dx 10/3/2018, DCIS, Right, 6cm+, Stage 0, Grade 3, ER-/PR- Surgery 11/15/2018 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Dx 11/16/2018, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/5 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ (IHC) Targeted Therapy 12/18/2018 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 12/19/2018 Taxol (paclitaxel) Surgery 6/27/2019 Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting, Saline implant

Apr 24, 2021 12:42PM IllinoisLady wrote:

One of my all time favorite authors:

Come from the heart, the true heart, not the head. When in doubt, choose the heart. This does not mean to deny your own experiences and that which you have empirically learned through the years. It means to trust your self to integrate intuition and experience. There is a balance, a harmony to be nurtured, between the head and the heart. When the intuition rings clear and true, loving impulses are favored. -Brian L. Weiss

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Apr 24, 2021 06:25PM - edited Apr 24, 2021 06:30PM by ChiSandy

I've been taking 500 mg. magnesium for years now, but the leg & foot cramps (mostly R, more often a shin & foot dystonia than calf spasm) abated only slightly. I can walk off the calf & sole cramps, and massage away the shin and top-of-foot/ankle/toes dystonia (during which my ankle dorsiflexes upward and my toes splay apart) with a magnesium spray, but it takes several minutes for it to kick in. I can stop the L hand dystonia episodes (which have been much rarer) by forcing my fingers & thumb open with the R hand--but when it happened while playing a chord, I had to grit my teeth and will my finger back to normal mobility. My PCP says that the shin/foot dystonias are likely originating in a nerve bundle (containing the vagus nerve), for which there isn't any treatment (nor noninvasive diagnostic test). As to the sudden "claw thumb," that's most likely ulnar nerve entrapment. Chalk it all up to aging.

Diagnosed at 64 on routine annual mammo, no lump. OncotypeDX 16. I cried because I had no shoes...but then again, I won’t get blisters.... Dx 9/9/2015, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 9/23/2015 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 11/2/2015 3DCRT: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/31/2015 Femara (letrozole)

Apr 24, 2021 09:33PM - edited Apr 25, 2021 09:14PM by keywestfan

Absolutely wonderful MO visit, Sandi. Who’s MO ever tells them they look wonderful!

I've apparently done my teeth in with my hard fall on a bad sidewalk join. Very complicated, more so than I knew. Dr. Tye- dentist- will try to bond and fuse 2 front teeth together next Tuesday..This is just a temporary measure. Endodontist sure one big front tooth will have to come out. Maybe other big front tooth too as well as side one.And then 3 root canals.Probably implants, or bridge.Ugh and horrors, but Dr Tye and endodontist says we can go away for a few days, so Key West, May 9-18. Then the real mouth work. Icky, as this is, it will get done and it is minor compared to what it could have been. Everyone here at Mather afraid of falling and buying Apple Watches. "I 'ill never smile again," as the song goes.

Anastrozole June 2019 Dx 2/14/2019, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 3/23/2019 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 4/29/2019 Hormonal Therapy

Apr 25, 2021 10:02AM MCBaker wrote:

My dentist office is still negotiating with my insurance company on my lower denture. I am waiting patiently, or maybe not. My problem with my teeth was long-term use of tricyclic antidepressants-- and when off of them, too depressed to care.

Sandy, I have heard of that magnesium spray, might be worthwhile. At this point, however, I can stop them or prevent them by not getting down on my knees, and by stretching the involved muscles in the opposite direction. It is mostly calf muscles. with occasionally the back of my upper leg. And, I must not forget the most regular of them, my upper back.

Mary Dx 10/3/2018, DCIS, Right, 6cm+, Stage 0, Grade 3, ER-/PR- Surgery 11/15/2018 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Dx 11/16/2018, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/5 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ (IHC) Targeted Therapy 12/18/2018 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 12/19/2018 Taxol (paclitaxel) Surgery 6/27/2019 Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting, Saline implant

Apr 25, 2021 10:17AM IllinoisLady wrote:

Sometimes your joy is the source of your smile,
but sometimes your smile
can be the source of your joy.
- Thich Nhat Hanh

Inner Smile Exercise:
1. Close your eyes.
2. Breath slowly, deeply, and consciously.
3. Set the corners of your mouth in just the slightest smile.
4. Visualize your smile growing larger and larger, and your happiness increasing.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Apr 25, 2021 10:33AM carolehalston wrote:

During past years I took various supplements but at some point I stopped everything but Vitamin D, "prescribed" by one dr. and a low dose aspirin, prescribed by myself. I took zinc at the recommendation of my nurse SIL to prevent colds and viral illnesses, but when I got double pneumonia and had a 6 day hospital stay, I decided zinc had let me down and stopped it.

It would be good if there were some dependable test studies of supplements. It's a very lucrative business.

Keywestfan, fortunately you can afford all that expensive dentistry. Still, how unfortunate that you're having to go through the processes. I, too, was very impressed with your watch. I hope that you can fit in a trip to Key West and enjoy yourself.

Yesterday dh and I completed a job we had been discussing and I had been dreading. Organizing his wooden bowls and other items he produced during past months in his shop. And packing them in bins to transport to MN where we will set up on Saturdays at a Farmers' Market. Now that is done. In a week or so he will pull the cargo trailer up nearer the house and we will load it with other possessions we take with us for our four-month stay at Pinehollow Resort near Park Rapids, MN. I think this will be our 10th summer.

Nipple-Sparing BMX w/Alloderm & Silicone Implants 7/24/09, Oncotype Dx 9, No Chemo, No Rads, Arimidex Dx 6/25/2009, IDC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 3, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Apr 25, 2021 09:53PM IllinoisLady wrote:

I take very little in the way of supplements. My Vitamin C with added D3 comes from the V.A. Otherwise I take one multi recommended lightly by my Nutrition Class teacher. I have often read that the best ( if one feels the need ) supplements are those that are routinely checked through a lab process. It is the only way to know if what is said to be in the ( usually tablet or capsule ) really is. You can spend a lot of money and not really get what you think you are paying for and on the other hand -- now and then there can be too much in the pills. This is not good for the fat soluble vitamins that stay in the tissue and too much of the others just gives you expensive pee. I chose to take the multi as I'm not a big vegetable eater and feel I never quite get enough. It is more of giving myself a chance to be a little less deficient. On the other hand -- my labs are almost always really good -- but maybe that is due to making sure I have a multi to take. I guess if you feel good and your Dr. is happy with your numbers overall I wouldn't be too concerned.

Slow day working here. Make a roast for dinner. Boy, if they could just bottle the smells coming from the kitchen when certain food are cooking. Chocolate chip cookies make a pretty nice odor too.

Apr 26, 2021 09:48AM petite1 wrote:

Illinoislady, I love the "wind in the trees" thought for the day. I love hearing a gentle wind in the trees. I feel fortunate to have the trees around the house (except in storms). I have empty lots on both sides of me, which maybe built upon, but the back will never be cleared or built.

petite Dx 8/23/2019, ILC/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/7 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Radiation Therapy 10/20/2019 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/19/2019 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Apr 26, 2021 09:28PM IllinoisLady wrote:

"Though I might travel afar, I will meet only what I carry with me, for every man is a mirror. We see only ourselves reflected in those around us. Their attitudes and actions are only a reflection of our own. The whole world, and its condition, has its counterparts within us all. Turn the gaze inward. Correct yourself and your world will change."

-- Kirsten Zambucka

Apr 26, 2021 11:02PM - edited Apr 26, 2021 11:03PM by CindyNY

We arrived in FL a week ago Sunday. First night I woke up with calf cramps in both legs. Jumping up in the middle of the night, stomping my feet, I ran to the bathroom and hit my calves with Biofreeze. I'm guessing dehydration, I was able to get back to sleep.

Supplements - I took many for years, believing myself healthy. BC got me anyway, and osteopenia too. So for the past few years I'm only taking Vit D and Citracal calcium. Step son Dr. confirms, expensive urine otherwise.

It's been very warm down here. 89-91 so my bike rides are early then again late. Total different feel because I'm still doing the remote learning with my grand niece. So much odd ball stuff around here - shutter inspection to the electric, AC maintenance, add in I have to get the FL car registration renewed. Only 4 weeks more and we'll be back in NY.

Enjoy the week ladies!

dx at 58, no family history, onco = 19 Dx 10/6/2017, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 11/1/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 11/14/2017 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 12/26/2017 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 3/1/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Apr 27, 2021 09:26AM petite1 wrote:

Good morning. It is bright and sunny. After posting, I will be going for a walk.

Supplements: I take Multi-vitamins for older women, Calcium +D, probiotics, and Turmeric. The only thing added after BC was the Turmeric.

petite Dx 8/23/2019, ILC/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/7 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Radiation Therapy 10/20/2019 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/19/2019 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Apr 27, 2021 10:17AM - edited Apr 27, 2021 11:06AM by MCBaker

I take vitamin b3, glucosamine & chondroitin, melatonin, magnesium oxide, and b-complex with c. Dropped the turmeric because my otc benefit does not include it. And CBD formulation for night "CBN". Insurance does not cover that, but it is recommended by my PCP, and I got a cancer patient discount as well as a drop in my public housing rent because of it.

Apr 27, 2021 12:41PM Nonni2015 wrote:

Hello -

I am an older woman; diagnosed with Stage IIIB TNBC in 2019 when I just turned 65; I had surgery (mastectomy no reconstruction) chemo and radiation. I am now 67, it is back. I just got biopsy results, recurrent breast cancer, inflammatory. It is a nightmare. I posted about it under a recurrent BC post.

When I signed up, I entered my birthday which is November 12, 1953...somehow it came out November 12, 2005! I cannot change the year as much as I try to edit it. In any event, I am glad to see an older group. I live alone and this new second journey is extremely overwhelming to me.

Apr 27, 2021 12:47PM MCBaker wrote:

Nonni, all our prayers for you. I also live alone, and it was difficult. This website was so important for me. I more than live alone, I have no relatives in this area. I do belong to a good church community, but that has its limitations. I am seriously thinking of moving to be closer to family. Just stick close to that 2005 birthdate. We are only as young as we think we are.

Apr 27, 2021 11:46PM Reader425 wrote:

Nonni wishing the best for you as you navigate round 2 of the journey none of us choose to be on. You're in my prayers.

Supplements: 2 gummi multivites, B12 (long term PPI taker), D3 (Osteopenia) and CQ10 (per Cardio. Due to statin use.)

Dx 9/11/2014, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Surgery 10/29/2014 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 1/3/2015 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 2/28/2015 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Apr 28, 2021 08:52AM carolehalston wrote:

Nonni, I'm so sorry that you're going through this nightmare. I hope you can find good support here at bc.com. I came here in 2009 and have never left.

Our governor here in Louisiana has stood up to the pressure from the Republican legislature and a population of conservatives and mandated masks throughout this Covid pandemic, but yesterday he caved and passed the responsibility along to businesses and individuals. Some of us will continue to wear masks in crowded shopping situations, like the supermarket, but I expect that most won't. I hope the US doesn't experience what is happening to India. I will be interested to see if the businesses take the signs down asking patrons to wear masks.

Nipple-Sparing BMX w/Alloderm & Silicone Implants 7/24/09, Oncotype Dx 9, No Chemo, No Rads, Arimidex Dx 6/25/2009, IDC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 3, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Apr 28, 2021 09:11AM petite1 wrote:

Nonni, Welcome. I am sorry to hear what is going on with you. I find encouragement and support from the people here, not just for BC, but other issues as well.

Carole, Down here in "Free Florida" most all businesses have the mask signs up. The only places that don't are bars and restaurants. It has been that way since bars and restaurants opened back up. People are as they are, some wear masks and some do not.

DH had another bad headache spell at 3:05 this morning. We have been on the phone with the referring doctor to try and get things to move along.

Apr 28, 2021 10:04AM Betrayal wrote:

petite1: Sorry to hear about your DH's presistent cluster headaches. Being awakened at 3:05 in pain is not fun and I hope he can find relief soon.

Nonni: Welcome and I lurked for quite awhile before I ever posted but so glad I finally worked up the courage to do so. It has been such a help to be understood and supported by those who post here. I had no one to talk to about my concerns and was very selective about those I disclosed my dx to due to knowing how they reacted to other personal news. Did not need to deal with snarky remarks or their dysfunction and that is not present here. Hope we can help you as well.

Surgery 1/31/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Surgery 1/31/2016 Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 3/3/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 3/31/2016 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 6/24/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy 5/18/2017 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy 6/16/2020 Aromasin (exemestane)

Apr 28, 2021 10:46AM Nsbrown54 wrote:

Nonni2015 - sorry to hear about your reoccurrence. Sending you prayers and healing vibes.

I hope everyone has a pleasant day. We’re starting to hear the sounds of the 17 year cicadas. They should be out full force in the next week or so.
Dx 6/16/2020, IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IIB, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Chemotherapy 6/28/2020 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 11/18/2020 Mastectomy Targeted Therapy 1/4/2021 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Targeted Therapy 1/25/2021 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Hormonal Therapy 6/2/2021 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Apr 28, 2021 03:12PM IllinoisLady wrote:

No pain that we suffer, no trial that we experience is wasted. It ministers to our education, to the development of such qualities as patience, faith, fortitude and humility. All that we suffer and all that we endure, especially when we endure it patiently, builds up our characters, purifies our hearts, expands our souls, and makes us more tender and charitable, more worthy to be called the children of God . . . and it is through sorrow and suffering, toil and tribulation, that we gain the education that we come here to acquire and which will make us more like our Father and Mother in heaven. -Orson F. Whitney

Apr 28, 2021 03:30PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Noni 2015, count me in as sorry to hear that you are having a recurrence. You are MOST welcome here. It is a small portal on this forum as our group is not super-sized and we all do care so much for each other. I hope you can find whatever comforts and solace you may need as you move forward now.

Betrayal, how did I miss your lurking, then giving us a try and finding it fit for you. Sigh !!! Maybe it is really true your head ( brain ) can only hold so many facts and if you can't figure out how to remove the old non-fitting facts some of the NEW ones might be mis-placed which is my euphemism for possibly forgotten.

Petite, I'm sorry to hear your Dh is having to still experience the bad headaches. I so hoped ( knowing you and everyone else did too ) that you and Dh might finally have found a good solution. I don't recall if you might have mentioned that maybe there is a time period while the body gets used to new meds and maybe then better medication results could be expected. Yes, I'll admit it. I asked that question because I was so surprized by what I forgot about Betrayal.

Carole, I am happy your Governor was able to hold the line for so long. I think the pressures must be so great. I hope MOST people will stay watchful and careful no matter what their governors have to un-mandate. Hope they understand we all want a LOT of freedom back but rushing it won't help and only prolong the disomforts. I think there are those who will just be defiant no matter what. If consequences were very even-handed we might not have such a problem with lg. numbers of defiant people but those who ignore rules or norms often don't seem to have to deal with many complications so they look on EVERYTHING as something meant to curtail, even when it is a safety measure.

Mary, Cindy, MC, Keywest, Sandy, Puffin and anyone who I may have missed -- saying hi and sending hugs.

Apr 28, 2021 08:35PM Beaverntx wrote:

I've been lurking more than posting lately. Our younger son is at MD Anderson and just diagnosed with a rare subtype of acute myeloid leukemia, one with a poor prognosis. Hoping to have a treatment plan by the end of the week. I am currently at their house (about 3.5 hours drive from my home) to help with their family of 5 kids two of whom are graduating high school seniors in the midst of all the typical end of year and graduation activities. Will probably be going home this weekend. It is a hard decision when one is needed both places!

Diagnosed at age 77-- Oncotype 17, dealing with this bump in the road of life!!🎆 Dx 1/24/2018, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IB, Grade 3, 0/9 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Dx 1/30/2018, DCIS, Right, <1cm, Stage 0 Surgery 1/30/2018 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel Radiation Therapy 3/11/2018 Whole-breast: Breast Surgery 6/15/2018 Prophylactic ovary removal Hormonal Therapy 6/19/2018 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Apr 28, 2021 08:44PM jhl wrote:

Beaverntx,

Bless you for helping with your son's family. I cannot imagine the worry he must feel. Of course, your worries must be enormous as well. His two oldest children are at such a wonderful time of life with futures that are suddenly opening for them. They will need your listening, attentive and loving heart while they share their excitement. Of course, the little ones will have their stories as well while their school years are winding down. I will keep you and your family in my prayers as the days and weeks go by.

Jane

Dx 11/15/2019, IDC: Cribriform, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH)

Apr 28, 2021 09:06PM Wren44 wrote:

Beaverntx, Sorry to hear about your younger son. MD Anderson is the best, so if there's a cure they will find it. What a busy time for the whole family. Hugs.

Lumpectomy and re-excision followed by mastectomy of right breast. Five years of anastrasole completed.

Apr 28, 2021 10:59PM CeliaC wrote:

Nonni - So sorry to hear of your reoccurence. Please return here anytime for healing thoughts and gentle hugs.

Beaverntx - Ongoing strengthening thoughts to you and your family as you navigate your younger son's diagnosis.

Sandy - Glad to hear of the positive Dr visit!

Keywest - Oh my goodness, what a nightmare of dental issues! Glad to hear they will be able to sort things out for you to have your Key West getaway.

Dx 12/2/2016, DCIS/IDC, Left, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 12/20/2016 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Radiation Therapy 2/20/2017 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 4/4/2017 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Apr 28, 2021 11:38PM IllinoisLady wrote:

(((((Beaverntx)))) There is a lot going on for you and on your plate. I hope your trials even out. Lots of prayers and hope for answers that are productive for all.

Apr 28, 2021 11:50PM Taco1946 wrote:

Sorry to read all the sad news. Growing old is not for the faint of heart. Sending good thoughts to all of you who are in pain, whether physical or emotional. Nonni, stay close.

AZ never had a statewide mask, but most businesses are keeping their mask requirements listed at the door. The local news did report a local gun store which WON'T allow masks however. Our only public restaurant foray was very uncomfortable and it will be awhile before we try again. Tables were literally on top of each other and servers weren't masked. Because tables were so close together, people were talking louder and louder.

I keep trying to decide what supplements to quit. They do get pricy.

Dx 11/22/2016, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Radiation Therapy 12/29/2016 Balloon-catheter: Breast Chemotherapy 2/3/2017 Taxol (paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 2/3/2017 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Hormonal Therapy 12/4/2017 Femara (letrozole) Surgery Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary Targeted Therapy

Page 1303 of 1,315 (39,447 results)