Join Us

We are 223,910 members in 83 forums discussing 163,273 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Can we have a forum for "older" people with bc?

Forum: Older Than 60 Years Old With Breast Cancer —

Meet other women who are similar in age and dealing with age-appropriate issues.

Posted on: Feb 7, 2009 05:29PM

Northstar wrote:

I am an "older" woman with breast cancer (I was diagnosed at 65 and am now 66).  I notice that most of the posts seem to be from people younger than I am (often by quite a bit...).   I'd love to "talk" with others my age, exchange info about their diagnoses, effects on their lives, etc.   I see that there is a forum for young women.

Someone suggested that maybe it's that older people aren't so computer-savvy or aren't used to being in online discussion groups.   However, for those who are, it would be great. 

DX 8/15/08, ILC, 5.1 cm, Stage IIb, Grade 1, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-, Oncotype DX 11.

Page 1323 of 1,334 (39,992 results)

Posts 39661 - 39690 (39,992 total)

Jul 29, 2021 07:48AM petite1 wrote:

Good morning, ladies. The scrape has turned into a nasty bruise. When I went to get out of the pool, the top step on the ladder broke and then the last 2 broke on my way down. I am not sure what caught my big toe nail, but the bolts and remaining fiberglass pieces are what scraped my leg. The steps needed to be ordered and should be in Friday.

petite Dx 8/23/2019, ILC/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/7 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Radiation Therapy 10/20/2019 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/18/2019 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Jul 29, 2021 09:25AM IllinoisLady wrote:

Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back, always ineffectiveness. . . . The moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves, too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now. -Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jul 29, 2021 09:34AM IllinoisLady wrote:

(((petite))) hooray for new steps. I'm going to be working on my room again today. I hope to get all the way through. I had no idea I had so much stuff packed in there and it is going to be such pleasure opening up my spaces. Trying to decide whether to take down my bed and thoroughly wash everything now or wait. I do have major wash-ups for other things so I may save the bed for later.

Going to be really humid ( index for heat 109 ) again today. Trying to get my sil to not work in the yard, but he did listen and go out early. I think it is already awful out there. I have to go feed ferals and help the lady friend in town. I am trying to gently encourage her to do a bit more for herself. She could do it and knows it because she sometimes mentions it. I am not upset about doing what I do, but I fear for her deterioration which doesn't have to happen now. She is just three yrs. older than me. Always 'wonders' how I do it. Well, first you have to truly decide that is what you want for yourself. I hope I can convince her that she can do much more than she thinks.

Hope you are all going to have a good and safe day.

Each day I am thankful for nights that turned into mornings, friends that turned into family, dreams that turned into reality and likes that turned into love. ~~~Elizabeth Kuebler-Ross Dx 9/27/2007, IDC, 5cm, Stage II, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-

Jul 29, 2021 04:12PM - edited Jul 29, 2021 04:14PM by CindyNY

With the hairdryer brush I have to use “It's a 10 - Blow dry, miracle blow dry styling balm" OR even though it would look styled, it would be a frizzy haired style. The balm truly is a miracle for my hair. The stylist in FL turned me on to it and now I order straight from the company.

We've had some rain today after yesterday was beautiful. Overnight cool down allowed windows to be opened. It's 69 and damp.

Packing up for our Cape Cod trip, feels like we're taking everything but the kitchen sink. The rental house still is requiring all your own bedding & towels which started last year from covid. Also it looks sunny but low 70's. Which means bring warm clothes so when the wind blows through we won't freeze. Being we aredriving I'm even putting in my fuzzy robe! I can use it as a throw if not wrapped up in it.

Sandy re orthotics, I get a new pair about every other year. Not covered by my insurance either, I pay $500 a pair. But without them I notice the lack of support. I usually take the old ones and put them in my yard sneakers - sneakers I no longer wear but to putt around in the yard or to mow the lawn.

I also received a bump in my pension check for cost of living. Total $17.50 a month before taxes. I'll try not to spend it all in one place, HA, but I will take it!

dx at 58, no family history, onco = 19 Dx 10/6/2017, DCIS/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 10/31/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 11/13/2017 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 12/26/2017 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 3/1/2018 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Jul 29, 2021 05:55PM Wren44 wrote:

Cindy, I know what you mean about the beach being cold. I take my lined parka to the beach and a sweater to put under it. The water is too cold to get in IMHO.

Lumpectomy and re-excision followed by mastectomy of right breast. Five years of anastrasole completed.

Jul 30, 2021 08:19AM carolehalston wrote:

The air quality today is in the "red" dangerous category. Even healthy people without breathing problems are advised not to spend a lot of time outdoors. In order to be effective, masks should be the N95 quality.

It was bad yesterday afternoon but dh and I did the mowing. I use a self-propelled small mower and he uses a large riding mower and also does the trimming, which really makes things look nice.

He has bad sinus congestion now and I am feeling better. Yesterday was my last antibiotic pill but I continue to use the inhaler.

Jackie, I'm amazed at how much organizing you do year after year.

Nipple-Sparing BMX w/Alloderm & Silicone Implants 7/24/09, Oncotype Dx 9, No Chemo, No Rads, Arimidex Dx 6/25/2009, IDC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 3, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Jul 31, 2021 10:20AM IllinoisLady wrote:

All my experience of the world teaches me that in ninety-nine cases out of a hundred the safe side and the just side of a question is the generous side and the merciful side. -Anna Brownell Jameson

Jul 31, 2021 10:38AM IllinoisLady wrote:

An early morning storm has passed through. Likely to have more pour-downs some time thru the day. Nice to have a couple days off. I will spend them refining my work in my bedroom that is done and finding a spot to put all the give-away materials.

Looking forward to enjoying corn on the cob. We had it for the first time last night from this yr.'s crop. My cousin has a friend that raises it for his farm and it is such great corn. This yr. it is white and yellow. This was a feature of my growing up yrs. For 14 -14 days in summer my mother would stop by a field ( with the owner's permission ) and get corn for our supper. Not sure where I will get the sweet field corn if my cousin can no longer get it from his friend. I so look forward every yr. and this yr. especially it is pretty pricy in the stores.

I hope you all have a really good week-end.

Jul 31, 2021 11:24PM - edited Aug 4, 2021 10:08PM by ChiSandy

I miss corn on the cob--especially the bicolor version so sweet you can eat it raw! It's a total no-no on even a low-carb, much less keto, diet. In 2015, just before my BC dx, we played the WI Sweet Corn Festival--and they sent me home with not just a paycheck but a dozen ears of corn!

Petite, really give arnica montana gel a try. Boiron or Arnicare are the brands I've used. Not only is it soothing, but it actually helps fade bruising,

Cindy, when I was getting Brazilian Blowout keratin treatments, I had to seek out shampoos that were both sulfate-and-sodium-chloride free, So many so-called "keratin" brands have salt--which dissolves the keratin! I ended up alternating between It's a 10 and Giovanni keratin shampoos & conditioners. I gave up on Brazilian Blowouts because of the possibility that even if it no longer contains formaldehyde per se, when heated to the temperature required to flatiron it in it may release formaldehyde. I made that decision not just because of my ocular melanoms dx (my onc says that didn't cause it, but still...), but because my scalp and neck sweat when I sleep. And sweat contains...salt. So the frizzies came back faster and faster each time. I tried gadget after gadget--even that pricy Dyson AirWrap--to no avail. Frizzy, frizzy, frizzy. Even if I managed to get my hair to look good when I styled it (unable to see the back of my head), if I slept on it without putting it up I'd awake with frizzy waves in all the wrong places (a style that may be popular now, as "beachy waves," but never looked good on me). And when I did put it up in a high ponytail with the ends secured by a "butterfly" clip, when I awoke I'd have a ridge or bump in the back that no amount of flatironing seemed to tame.

Meanwhile, I tried product after product--EverPure "cleansing conditioner," Elvive "8 Second Wonder Water," the entire Living Proof line, even the "K12" protein leave-in serum, to no avail. Then one day in June I went to Ulta to buy one of those Dyson Corrale straightening irons (apparently, the AirWrap doesn't do everything after all). The salesman, who is also a stylist, told me that the flatiron I have (CHI) is still state-of-the-art for my texture of hair and there was nothing wrong with my $80 Rusk dryer; and what I needed instead was better technique and one more product. He sat me down and demoed Drybar's "Liquid Glass" spray-on serum on a section of hair he'd moistened and then blew dry--it was sleek and straight. I asked him what I needed to do to get those results and he replied that a concentrator nozzle for my dryer, sectioning--and patience--are the keys. Unfortunately, they were out of stock on both concentrators and the kind of clips necessary for sectioning. (I then got both on Amazon).

The next day i decided to try going to a recently-reopened branch of the Drybar chain (due to the pandemic, drinks are no longer served), basically to see what makes them tick and try to get pointers on how to style my hair straight and keep it that way between shampoos. They used Liquid Glass shampoo & conditioner first, then the Liquid Glass serum. I watched the stylist blow my hair dry--she used more tension on a larger round brush than I'd been using. And she had the flatiron on a higher heat setting. I decided to buy that brush, the shampoo & conditioner, and a sturdier set of clips than what I'd gotten on Amazon. I also realized that the ionic heated smoothing brush I'd bought at a Manhattan Rite-Aid wasn't doing the job--so I bought the smaller travel versions of their "Crush Brush" and "Tress Press," which take up less space in my luggage and are dual-voltage.

Since my own stylist used a Dyson Supersonic dryer, I went on Dyson's eBay site and bought a refurbished one for half price, with all the attachments and the same one-year warranty. My first attempt was good--except the bristles on the big fat brush scratched my cheek. But when I woke up the next day? The telltale creases at the back of my head had reappeared. So I went on YouTube and watched a whole bunch of videos as to how to style long hair straight and keep it that way--and all of them said you have to be able to see the back of your head. (D'OH)! I ordered a set of stick-up mirror tiles and put them up opposite my medicine cabinet. (Being plastic, they're sort of distorted but if I move around I can tell when my hair is straight).

The videos also mentioned that for everyday brushing of fine hair, I should use the softest boar-bristle brush I could find, so I bought one; and that for sleeping, a high "momme" (thread count) silk pillowcase would cut down on frizz-producing friction. Found both on Amazon too. And flatironing after drying is essential--and for that you need to section and see the back too, as well as comb each tress, firmly grip the iron closed, and pass it in one smooth motion to the ends, not repeating. And always finish with a shine product for the ends (and a light-hold spray for humid days)

Finally, I learned that I was putting my hair up at night all wrong. The way to do it to avoid the dreaded back crease is to lean all the way forward, gather it all into a loose pony, very gently twist just the ends and secure it with one of those professional alligator clips. I've been doing that for a month now, and it works. The only problem with all of this is that for long frizz-prone hair it's incredibly time-consuming for an amateur like me. My biggest problem before was trying to dry and flatiron too fast, without sectioning, in a steamy bathroom. For my hair, from shampoo to final flatiron can take nearly an hour. So I obviously don't wash my hair more than every 5 days at the soonest. I use dry shampoo if it begins to look a bit lackluster; and I wear a good watertight bonnet-style shower cap each day. (One of the reasons your stylist can always get sleeker results? The shampoo stations are in a different part of the salon from the styling chairs--so the stylist doesn't need to contend with steamy air).

Postscript--when I went to get my roots done and hair trimmed a few weeks ago, I found my stylist wasn't using his Dyson--he had to send it in for repair. I asked what kind of dryer he was using in the meantime, and he replied, "a no-name, from the drugstore." It's all in the technique! (I guess that's why our moms went to the salon once a week for a "wash & set," and slept in rollers or a bonnet in between visits).

Diagnosed at 64 on routine annual mammo, no lump. OncotypeDX 16. I cried because I had no shoes...but then again, I won’t get blisters.... Dx 9/9/2015, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 9/23/2015 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 11/2/2015 3DCRT: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/31/2015 Femara (letrozole)

Aug 1, 2021 02:21PM IllinoisLady wrote:

In our rough and rugged individualism, we think of gentleness as weakness, being soft and virtually spineless. Not so!Gentleness includes such enviable qualities as having strength under control, being calm and peaceful when surrounded by a heated atmosphere, emitting a soothing effect on those who may be angry or otherwise beside themselves, and possessing tact and gracious courtesy that causes others to retain their self-esteem and dignity. Instead of losing, the gentle gain.Instead of being ripped off and taken advantage of, they come out ahead! -Charles Swindoll

Aug 1, 2021 02:30PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Had quite a day yesterday as we started with major rain going on. Able to go out late and do my feral cats and later on it got fairly dry. Enough so that we thought to go to the store. You might know -- before we were done it was raining again. We chose to make a dash with our cart to the car rather than cause a traffic jam by the exit door. It is difficult to load your car when you are rushing to get out of other people's way and there are cars lined up behind you awaiting their turn. We didn't get as wet as I thought.

This morning is nice and starting into a cooling trend. It will be nice for a few days and then go back to hotter than we'd like I think. It is as always the humidity that we don't welcome at all. I had a busy morning with making breakfast for all and doing all my work, then making a peanut butter pie for tonight's dessert. I'm thing making BLT's for an easy Sunday supper. We don't do that too often, and it will be the first time this summer for it. Maybe some pea salad on the side.

I hope you are all having a great Sunday.

Aug 1, 2021 05:07PM Cowgirl13 wrote:

Sandy, I just love reading your posts. So interesting and I always learn something. You could make anything fun!

Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the Devil says: 'Oh crap! She's up! Dx 5/28/2009, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ Surgery 6/17/2009 Chemotherapy 8/3/2009 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 12/21/2009 Hormonal Therapy 2/23/2010 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Aug 1, 2021 10:01PM petite1 wrote:

The a/c is malfunctioning. The guy will be here at 7:30 in the morning. It is finally 80 degrees.

petite Dx 8/23/2019, ILC/IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/7 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Radiation Therapy 10/20/2019 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 12/18/2019 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Aug 1, 2021 10:07PM a-friend wrote:

Hi all. I’m fairly new to this site , but wanted to add myself to the older group😊 I’m here to share, listen and whatever comes that any of us need. I live in Katy Texas so would be interested if anyone is close to the same city

Linda Amendt Dx 6/2021, Left, Stage IV, metastasized to brain/lungs/other, Grade 3, ER- Dx 6/17/2021, Left, 1cm, Stage IV, metastasized to brain/lungs/other, Grade 1, PR- Radiation Therapy 7/12/2021

Aug 1, 2021 11:06PM - edited Aug 1, 2021 11:16PM by IllinoisLady

Welcome, a-friend. Other Texans are here, but I don't know how close to Katy they are. We represent a lot of states here, but we are a smaller group than a good number of the forums and threads you will find at BC.Org. It is quiet on the week-ends most times but a bit better during the week. It is good for people like me as it is easier to keep up ( which is sometimes still hard for me ) most of the time.

We talk about almost anything save for politics and religion. A light mention is okay from time to time but we want to keep things that might cause hurt feelings or even anger from diluting the enjoyment we get from sharing a little ( sometimes a lot ) of our lives and getting help and suggestions when we get stuck on something. Please feel free to jump in and share any time.

By the way -- I did make my P-Nut Butter Pie for tonight's dessert. It has been way too long. Almost half of it got eaten at supper.

Aug 2, 2021 12:56AM LW422 wrote:

Hello a-friend and welcome. I live in Houston and am being treated at MD Anderson. I know Katy very well.

Dx 1/20/2021, IDC/IBC, Right, <1cm, Stage IIIC, Grade 3, 0/32 nodes, ER-/PR+, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/8/2021 AC + T (Taxol) Surgery 8/23/2021 Lymph node removal: Right; Mastectomy: Right

Aug 2, 2021 07:30AM carolehalston wrote:

Welcome, a-friend. I have heard of Katy, TX, but have not been there. My dh and I travelled quite a bit in Texas during our RVing years. One of the most interesting places was Big Bend park down by the Rio Grand. We enjoyed the desert landscape and the amazing big sky with millions of stars at night.

Yesterday was a beautiful day with high in the low 70's and the air was fairly clear of smoke. I bought kn95 masks at Ace Hardware and wore a mask most of Saturday at the farmers market. The smoky air has small particulates that irritate the lungs.

Today I plan to go to the gym and afterwards to Walmart to get a list of items.

Jackie, I have never eaten peanut butter pie but it doesn't appeal to me. I love peanut butter but do not like it in baked goods, like cookies.

Petite, I hope your a/c is repaired.

Nipple-Sparing BMX w/Alloderm & Silicone Implants 7/24/09, Oncotype Dx 9, No Chemo, No Rads, Arimidex Dx 6/25/2009, IDC, 1cm, Stage I, Grade 3, 0/4 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Aug 2, 2021 07:31AM petite1 wrote:

Welcome a-friend.

Aug 2, 2021 08:36AM Beaverntx wrote:

Welcome, a-friend! There are several from Texas on bco, including more than one from the Houston area. I'm between San Antonio and Austin but have family in Magnolia.

Diagnosed at age 77-- Oncotype 17, dealing with this bump in the road of life!!🎆 Dx 1/24/2018, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IB, Grade 3, 0/9 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Dx 1/30/2018, DCIS, Right, <1cm, Stage 0 Surgery 1/30/2018 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel Radiation Therapy 3/11/2018 Whole-breast: Breast Surgery 6/15/2018 Prophylactic ovary removal Hormonal Therapy 6/19/2018 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Aug 2, 2021 09:06AM MCBaker wrote:

I have a recipe for a peanut butter chocolate and oreo crumb confection, only labeled a pie because it is round.

Mary Dx 10/3/2018, DCIS, Right, 6cm+, Stage 0, Grade 3, ER-/PR- Dx 11/16/2018, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/5 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ (IHC) Surgery 11/16/2018 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Targeted Therapy 12/19/2018 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 12/19/2018 Taxol (paclitaxel) Surgery 6/28/2019 Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting, Saline implant

Aug 2, 2021 09:34AM Betrayal wrote:

Mary: That recipe sounds delicious. I love peanut butter and it is a lunch staple since I have stopped most lunch meats. Growing up it was a Friday lunch being raised Catholic (better than a cheese sandwich which I still can't eat) but never lost my love for it. I do prefer the superchunk over the smooth though.

My DBF used to make a dark chocolate cake with PB icing which was always a hit at our annual summer picnic. Since her husband became ill with Lewy Body dementia and Parkinson's, the picnics have stopped and I do miss seeing her. Covid put a stop to our visits so we have been visiting on the phone which is not quite the same. Last face to face was at my mother's funeral luncheon in 2020.

Surgery 1/31/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Surgery 1/31/2016 Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 3/3/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 3/31/2016 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 6/24/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy 5/18/2017 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy 6/16/2020 Aromasin (exemestane)

Aug 2, 2021 12:17PM Wren44 wrote:

Welcome a-friend. We lived in Houston for 16 years and have obviously been through Katy. I don't remember stopping there.

I agree about Big Bend national park. That's where we slept in our VW but with the door open and woke up to a line of buzzards sitting on the table waiting to see whether we were going to move. Next night we had a place in the high campground, so none there. We also put up our tent which may have helped.

Lumpectomy and re-excision followed by mastectomy of right breast. Five years of anastrasole completed.

Aug 2, 2021 10:38PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Although many of us probably didn't get a thorough education in the value of a positive attitude, we can teach ourselves. Simply by making a decision to look for the good, happy, and beautiful in all things and all people, you will have completed the first and most important step in learning to accentuate the positive.

Sue Patton Thoele

Aug 2, 2021 10:51PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Wren, loved your buzzard story. Have to admit it sounded just a tad freaky though. Carole, my p-nut butter pie is not a baked one. A lot of people think it is rich. I think it has more to do with how big of a slice you take.

P-nut Butter Pie

8 oz. cr. cheese, soft

1/2 cup sugar

1/2 cup p-nut butter, smooth or crunchy

1 tsp. vanilla

8 oz. tub of Cool Whip.

Stir all together and put into graham cracker crust. I like to drizzle caramel syrup and Hershey's chocolate over the top. Keep refrigerated. I am a p-nut butter fan

Weather was nice today so I did car detailing all day long. I will have to do the wheels tomorrow since it got dark on me. Had some new liquid that my cousin showed me. You just spray it on, take a soft sm. cloth and spread it a bit, then take a second no lint cloth and lightly buff -- no hard rubbing and it just gleams. So I did that too. First time since I broke my arm in late'19 that I did the whole car at once. Looks like a brand new car again and nice to do it all at once again.

That gave me an excuse to have a pizza supper which is a rate treat but I wore myself out.

Hope you all had a nice day.

Aug 3, 2021 07:33AM karen1956 wrote:

Welcome a-friend. Isn't Katy near Dallas?

I'm back from visiting our daughter - got back at midnight Sunday after being awake 26 hours. Wonderful trip. Yesterday, I was so jet lagged - could barely think. This morning I feel good. Time to get back into a regular routine. I have a busy 2 weeks till I return for the 21-22 school year.

Stay cool - we are due for rain which is really needed. To many 100 degree days this summer. Have a great day.

Karen in Denver, Dx 02/03/2006, ILC, stage IIIa, ER/PR+, HER2-,

Aug 3, 2021 07:59AM carolehalston wrote:

Wren, got a laugh out of the buzzard story.

Aug 3, 2021 08:49AM Betrayal wrote:

Great story about the buzzards. Do you remember Beaky Buzzard from the cartoons?

Thanks for sharing the peanut butter pie recipe. Sounds like something my family would love.

Surgery 1/31/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Surgery 1/31/2016 Lymph node removal: Sentinel Surgery 3/3/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Radiation Therapy 3/31/2016 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 6/24/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy 5/18/2017 Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy 6/16/2020 Aromasin (exemestane)

Aug 3, 2021 02:18PM MCBaker wrote:

Similar. The crust is crushed Oreos (minus filling), the filling is a similar recipe, with a ganache on top. Somewhat richer. A small piece goes a very long way.

Mary Dx 10/3/2018, DCIS, Right, 6cm+, Stage 0, Grade 3, ER-/PR- Dx 11/16/2018, IDC, Right, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/5 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ (IHC) Surgery 11/16/2018 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Targeted Therapy 12/19/2018 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 12/19/2018 Taxol (paclitaxel) Surgery 6/28/2019 Reconstruction (right): Fat grafting, Saline implant

Aug 3, 2021 05:30PM IllinoisLady wrote:

In helping others, we shall help ourselves, for whatever good we give out completes the circle and comes back to us.

Flora Edwards

Aug 3, 2021 05:34PM IllinoisLady wrote:

Another long day for me. Maybe we will have something easy for dinner. We are having an ant problem here. I thought they were coming in due to the rain, but it no longer is raining and is fairly dry out. They still keep coming. They have invaded one of my cabinets. It has food in it but they are not bothering the food. They are strange ants. They are quite small as well. Oh well, some terro ant traps hopefully will get us ant free in a couple of days.

Page 1323 of 1,334 (39,992 results)