Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Love for Chrissy

Options
goldie0827
goldie0827 Member Posts: 6,828

Chrissy has been an amazing person on these boards and loved by so many. I know she has touched the hearts of many, including mine.

Please share your love, memories, prayers pictures etc. here for Chrissy. We never know when our time is going to come and one day it comes for all of us. But don't wait until a loved one is gone. Chrissy checks in often, so please leave her a message!

Chrissy, you don't have to respond to everyone, just read.

I love you, and think of you daily. My prayers are daily for you. I hope so much that you are not in much pain. Enjoy the reads and the love.

Β«134

Comments

• micmel
    micmel Member Posts: 9,870
    Options

How precious is this? I love the sisterhood here. My Love to you both.

• minustwo
    minustwo Member Posts: 13,082
    Options

Chrissy - you are in my thoughts. I too wish that you have no pain. Holding you in the light.

• wren44
    wren44 Member Posts: 7,866
    Options

Chrissy, You've been so welcoming and willing to share the photos of your trip. Sending my love and hugs.

• bootsie7
    bootsie7 Member Posts: 105
    Options

Hugs for you Chrissy and your loving family. πŸ’–

• kathindc
    kathindc Member Posts: 1,667
    Options

Chrissy, sending you lots of love and ((((HUGS)))). Your cheerfulness and kindness to all made you a special person to me.Smiling as I remember you taking us on your trip around the states.

• socallisa
    socallisa Member Posts: 10,184
    Options

Chrissy in San Diego

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    Options

Chrissy ...sending love and prayers to you and your beautiful family xx

• maryland
    maryland Member Posts: 1,047
    Options

Chrissy, you’ve answered so many questions for me and helped me many times. God bless you.Love and prayers to you! 😘 XOXO

• spookiesmom
    spookiesmom Member Posts: 8,173
    Options

I remember your trip to Canada and the States years ago, you met with several of our sisters. Not me unfortunately. You posted some of the funniest pictures. Big girl panties. Rock on!!!!!!!

• minustwo
    Options

Lisa - thanks for posting the picture. Great to see Chrissy's happy smile. I can identify you & Chrissy. If you don't mind sharing, who are the other BCO ladies?

• socallisa
    Options

cherylhb, guitargirl,shirlann.

• melissadallas
    melissadallas Member Posts: 929
    Options

Chrissy: XOXOXOXO Mwah!

• guitarGrl
    guitarGrl Member Posts: 150
    Options

Such a wonderful day & happy memory. Such sad news. Much love to Chrissy

• socallisa
    Options

• karen1956
    karen1956 Member Posts: 4,503
    Options

Dear sweet Chrissy - I remember signing your "big girl panties" when you were at my house in Denver. I loved our talks and learning all about your family...Hugs to you my dear friend. I don't remember if I have pictures but if they aren't on my phone, I have no clue where they are.

• nativemainer
    nativemainer Member Posts: 7,805
    Options

Hi Chrissy! I still go back and read your posts when you were visiting the US. Hug

• bootsie7
    bootsie7 Member Posts: 105
    Options

Tonight I am thinking of you Chrissy .. wishing for a miracle that may be looking for a soft place to land to find its way to you. πŸ’–

Hugs

Bootsie

• goldie0827
    Options

Chrissy, thinking of you everyday and praying you are doing well. I hope more others chime in with well wishes. We love you and miss you on the boards.

• karen1956
    Options

Hi Chrissy - keeping you close to my heart. Hugs from Denver, Karen

• QCA
    QCA Member Posts: 1,150
    Options

Chrissy, sending love, hugs, and prayers to you each day!

Kathy

• minustwo
    Options

Goldie - do you know if Crissy is well enough to be on BCO?

Chrissy - here's a virtual bud vase of flowers from my back yard - picked today

• goldie0827
    Options

MinusTwo, beautiful flowers! You can go to anyone's profile and shows when they were last here. Chrissy logged in 6 hours ago.

Hello my beautiful Chrissy! Hoping you are well. We miss you on the boards.

Hug

• socallisa
    Options

• Trisha-Anne
    Trisha-Anne Member Posts: 1,661
    Options

Hello all

I spoke briefly with Chrissy on Friday. She's comfortable and sounding her sassy self at the moment. I'm sure she's reading your well wishes and taking comfort from them.

I'll be talking with her later today, and will send an update as soon as I can.

Love to you all

Trish

xoxox

• karen1956
    Options

Trish - thanks so much for the updates. Glad to hear that Chrissy sounds like her sassy self :)

Please continue to give her all our love and virtual hugs

• goldie0827
    Options

Yes, thank you Trish. That is great news. Chrissy, you keep being that sassy self and fight that rat bastard off!

We can dream and hope!

• Lucy55
    Lucy55 Member Posts: 2,703
    Options

Thanks Trish for your update ...sending Chrissy love and prayers xx

• kanga_roo
    kanga_roo Member Posts: 302
    Options

A big shout out to you Chrissy! You reached out to me when I was first diagnosed and it made such a difference to my attitude - you have helped, and made a difference for so many people and we are all in your pocket as you move on to the next part of this journey! πŸ’•πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’πŸ’

• Trisha-Anne
    Trisha-Anne Member Posts: 1,661
    Options

Chrissy is going in for mapping for rads today. She's broken another rib. Honestly - that girl just breaks all her toys!!

Seriously though, she's fighting on, and still sassy.

Trish

xoxoxo

• socallisa
    Options