Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Can’t distinguish it’s a muscle or lymph node on collar bone

hi friends I noticed from few days something hard where the collar bone starts towards the chest. Not sure if it’s a muscle or a lymph node. I have gone so many times to Er and to the oncologist with fears. Don’t know how to fight my anxiety

Comments

• simone60
    simone60 Member Posts: 952
    edited January 2022

Hi Flo, I would let your Oncologist know for sure. You shouldn't feel bad about your fears, it's normal. Take some deep breaths and give your Onc a call.

• parakeetsrule
    parakeetsrule Member Posts: 605
    edited January 2022

Definitely let your doctor know if you have a suspicious symptom. If your anxiety is making life difficult, you can get help with that too! Ask your oncologist or primary care doctor for suggestions or referrals for help.

• Flo80
    Flo80 Member Posts: 212
    edited January 2022

Thank you guys

• 2019whatayear
    2019whatayear Member Posts: 463
    edited January 2022

hey Flo when you got the CT in October did it include your shoulders and chest? If so, nothing was noted then around your shoulder / collarbone- so it’s probably less likely anything is going on- I’m not saying don’t call your Dr. I’m just mentioning this to help with the anxiety ie you had a scan w/in 4 months so it’s less likely that anything bad is happening.

• Flo80
    Flo80 Member Posts: 212
    edited January 2022

Thank you so much. I believe so. I went to the family doctor today and she said she can’t feel anything. But will get an ultrasound done on 22 just to be safe. I have my oncologist appointment on coming Thursday too

• 2019whatayear
    2019whatayear Member Posts: 463
    edited January 2022

good news