Topic: Neupogen and Neulasta Copay Assistance

Forum: Employment, Insurance, and Other Financial Issues — Employment, insurance, and financial concerns are common. Meet others here to discuss and for support.

Posted on: Mar 22, 2017 02:11PM

Posted on: Mar 22, 2017 02:11PM

NotVeryBrave wrote:

I just wanted to let everyone know that the maker of Neupogen and Neulasta - Amgen - has a copay assistance program available. It's called AmgenFirstStep and it's for insured patients that are not receiving government medical insurance like Medicaid, Medicare, or Tricare. You can register online or by phone call. My copay per round would have been $500 with my insurance! I got the first prescription filled for free and the subsequent ones will be $25!

TCHP x 6 with pCR. One year of Herceptin. DTI pre-pec surgery. Quit Tamoxifen after 3 months. Dx 11/21/2016, DCIS/IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+, Targeted Therapy 12/19/2016 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Chemotherapy 12/19/2016 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 12/19/2016 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Surgery 5/9/2017 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant Hormonal Therapy 9/9/2017 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Hormonal Therapy 6/26/2020 Evista (raloxifene)
Scroll to top button