We are 197,800 members in 81 forums discussing 145,375 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: Employment, Insurance, and Other Financial Issues → Topic: Anyone ElseTerrified about Repeal of ACA Bill

Topic: Anyone ElseTerrified about Repeal of ACA Bill

Forum: Employment, Insurance, and Other Financial Issues —

Employment, insurance, and financial concerns are common. Meet others here to discuss and for support.

Posted on: Jul 15, 2017 10:35AM

sfar wrote:

Just wondering how people are coping with the constant threat to our health care coverage due to our pre-existing conditions. I've always believed that you need to take action when you're feeling stressed and threatened and this health insurance issue is driving me crazy. I have contacted my senators but both of them are on the same page with me. When I tried to contact the moderate "on the fence" GOPs, they don't accept email from people outside of their state. It just seems so out of our control right now and I hate that feeling. Any thoughts or ideas?

Dx 2/24/2016, IDC, Right, 2cm, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (FISH) Surgery 3/30/2016 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Sentinel Chemotherapy 4/20/2016 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 4/20/2016 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Radiation Therapy 9/12/2016 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy 10/17/2016 Arimidex (anastrozole)