Join Us

We are 218,012 members in 84 forums discussing 160,846 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Looking to connectwith women in similar circumstances

Forum: Bone Health and Bone Loss —

Talk with others about bone density, osteopenia and osteoporosis, and ways to keep your bones strong

Posted on: Jun 11, 2013 05:17PM

Mamamarcia wrote:

Double mastectomy 6 months ago. Margins clear, lymph nodes negative. No radiation, no chemo due to result of ONCO tests. Taking arimidex. Have consulted with a naturapath. Have psteopenia, refuse prescription meds. Just want to chat with people on how to stay healthy through nutrition and whatever "works" for you.

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Jun 12, 2013 11:47AM - edited Jun 12, 2013 11:51AM by peggy_j

Hi mamamarcia,

Welcome to BC.org. I'm glad you found us. I've gotten a lot of help and support here and I hope you will too.

There was a thread here awhile ago where members shared ideas on diet, supplements and exercise, etc. It was called Naturopathic action plan for bones and I just gave it a bump so it's on the top of the list of topics, at least right now. (BTW, there's also a Search feature on the left-hand side of this website, in the column of blue website features. When I was new I never found it until someone pointed it out. ;)

Hopefully other members will chime in here with their response to your post, but in the meantime, that other thread may have some info to get you started. take care.

Dx 2/2011, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)