Join Us

We are 216,296 members in 84 forums discussing 160,161 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: algaecal + Strontium boost: opinions?

Forum: Bone Health and Bone Loss —

Talk with others about bone density, osteopenia and osteoporosis, and ways to keep your bones strong

Posted on: May 22, 2017 09:38AM

peggy_j wrote:

To reduce one loss,one DDS know recommended AlgaeCal (2 tablets at breakfast and lunch) and Strontium Boost (Strontium Citrate, 2 tablets at dinner.) Has anyone heard of these products and/or have an opinion?

Here's the company's website:

https://www.algaecal.com/research/#Osteo-Study

Dx 2/2011, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 1, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

Oct 24, 2019 10:06AM bennybear wrote:

Bump. I am curious too

Dx 3/25/2010, IDC, <1cm, Stage I, Grade 1, 0/1 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 6/6/2018, IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Oct 27, 2019 04:31AM Hwaz911 wrote:

I started this in July and I’m hoping to have a bone density increase for the first time in many years, before my next test. The AI has given me osteoporosis and they recommend a biphosphonate because I am in my 50s. I am highly opposed to taking another medication with side effects so algae CAL says they have great results. I pray it works.

Dec 17, 2019 06:06AM Indianarose wrote:

I have been reading up on this also and am considering starting this. One Prolia injections was enough for me. So much leg hip and joint pain and can't sleep at night due to pain. Would love to hear of anyone taking this or anything natural.

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)