We are 225,999 members in 82 forums discussing 158,562 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: anyone using essential oils for cancer?

Forum: Alternative Medicine —

This forum is a safe, judgement-free place to discuss Alternative medicine. Alternative medicine refers to treatments that are used INSTEAD of standard, evidence-based treatment. Breastcancer.org does NOT recommend or endorse alternative medicine.

Posted on: Aug 27, 2014 08:37PM

inga6060 wrote:

Just curious.  I started using 4 different ones on my feet at night.  And a couple on my liver, and oh boy, I'm going to the bathroom 3-4 times a day, with very interesting things in toilet.  I know its the oils, cuz it all started the very next day.  A lot of healing in those oils. And they smell great, at least to me.

Page 8 of 8 (211 results)

Posts 211 (211 total)

Jan 3, 2020 10:49PM JACK5IE wrote:

Hi Celia and thank you! I have been spending a lot if time looking at Robert Tisserand's site. Lots of information there and some of it is putting my mind at ease. It's also a bit of an overload too. Loopy

I would definitely appreciate any book titles your teacher can give you. Thanks so much!

Dx 7/2009, IDC, Left, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 4/11 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 12/2017, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, ER+/PR+, HER2- Radiation Therapy External: Bone Targeted Therapy Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Faslodex (fulvestrant) Surgery Lymph node removal; Mastectomy: Left Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes Chemotherapy TAC Surgery Lumpectomy: Left

Page 8 of 8 (211 results)