Join Us

We are 217,695 members in 84 forums discussing 160,686 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy Anoxic brain injury

Forum: Alternative Medicine —

This forum is a safe, judgement-free place to discuss Alternative medicine. Alternative medicine refers to treatments that are used INSTEAD of standard, evidence-based treatment. Breastcancer.org does NOT recommend or endorse alternative medicine.

Posted on: Mar 19, 2020 02:03PM

Myoak wrote:

Hello all, I found an article of an physician and researcher, in that article he was telling about hyperbaric oxygen therapy anoxic brain injury. I hope this information was helpful for lot of patients. Thanks

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Mar 20, 2020 12:23AM MinusTwo wrote:

Myoak - I've read all three of your posts since November but can't determine if you are a breast cancer patient. If so will you please go to My Profile and list your diagnosis & treatment.

I think hyberbaric oxygen has LOTS of uses - but you are talking about brain injury here - not breast cancer. And in your other posts it also appears that you are 'advertising" for this. Since this is a breast cancer site, I for one would like to know more about how BC relates to you.

2/15/11 BMX-DCIS 2SNB clear-TEs; 9/15/11-410gummies; 3/20/13 recurrance-5.5cm,mets to lymphs, Stage IIIB IDC ER/PRneg,HER2+; TCH/Perjeta/Neulasta x6; ALND 9/24/13 1/18 nodes 4.5cm; AC chemo 10/30/13 x3; herceptin again; Rads Feb2014

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)