Join Us

We are 219,486 members in 84 forums discussing 161,542 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Considering alternative treatment

Forum: Alternative Medicine —

This forum is a safe, judgement-free place to discuss Alternative medicine. Alternative medicine refers to treatments that are used INSTEAD of standard, evidence-based treatment. Breastcancer.org does NOT recommend or endorse alternative medicine.

Posted on: Jun 26, 2020 07:31AM

tmckenna72 wrote:

I was diagnosed with stage 1 grade1 breast cancer, I have had lumpectomy and lymph nodes removed. No cancer in lymph nodes. My cancer is estrogen and progesterone positive, and I have family history of breast cancer. I am considering alternative follow up treatment

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Jun 26, 2020 01:38PM Moderators wrote:

Hi there, tmckenna72! We're so sorry you find yourself here, but we hope you find this to be a supportive community.

The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Jun 26, 2020 08:13PM dtad wrote:

Hi there. I was also stage one, but grade 2. I had 2 tumors. One was ILC and one was IDC. I had a bilateral mastectomy but no other treatment. I lost 30 pounds and try to exercise daily. I take several supplements to lower my recurrence rate. Please let me know if you would like more details. I'm 5 years out from diagnosis. Good luck.

Dx 3/20/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 4/10/2015, ILC, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/21/2015 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)