New Members, start here first for How-to Tips, Community Rules, and What to Do if You've Just Been Diagnosed. MODS and ADMINS only topics here. Please see all the other forums below to post. Thanks.
Posted on: Sep 4, 2014 05:51AM - edited Jan 28, 2021 11:49AM by Moderators
Welcome to Breastcancer.org.
When posting study results, please source all health/medical information when it is not personal experience or general knowledge. Personal experience is any symptom, test, treatment etc. that you or a close family member has undergone herself/himself. All statements about statistics, data, studies and new advancement in medicine should have trustworthy sources, and be clearly referenced in your post.
Researchers looking for study participants must obtain the advanced written consent of Breastcancer.org prior to communicating any request for participation in research studies, clinical trials, school projects, polls or organizational events. Please provide the following to the Breastcancer.org Moderators in a Private Message, or email Community@Breastcancer.org:
- A copy of your IRB approval.
- A paragraph about your research study that you would find suitable for posting.
- A brief, but specific statement as to what you are requesting of Breastcancer.org and our members
- Information on how and if you will be referencing Breastcancer.org in your results and any resulting papers or posters.
- A contact email address from your institution or organization.
After you provide all this information, our Moderators will get back to you within a week letting you know if you are permitted to post in this forum.
NOTE: Although we may allow the postings of research studies and clinical trials, Breastcancer.org is NOT responsible for, and is not endorsing any studies.
Please go here to review our Community Guidelines.
Thank you for your cooperation,