Join Us

We are 217,531 members in 84 forums discussing 160,614 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: To get help gathering/organizing all medical records

Forum: Info & Resources for New Patients & Members from the Team —

New Members, start here first for How-to Tips, Community Rules, and What to Do if You've Just Been Diagnosed. MODS and ADMINS only topics here. Please see all the other forums below to post. Thanks.

Posted on: Jan 24, 2020 04:03PM - edited Mar 19, 2020 10:02AM by Moderators

Moderators wrote:

As patients and caregivers, we all know how overwhelming it can be to get access to and keep track of our medical records and imaging files, especially when seeing different doctors at multiple medical facilities, or making treatment decisions that just can't wait. Patient portals can help, but they are often confusing, disconnected, and incomplete. All of this can make it difficult to coordinate care, get second opinions, share records with doctors, avoid unnecessary repeat testing, and find clinical trials.

At Breastcancer.org, we believe there has to be a better way. So, we've partnered with Ciitizen, a new service that can help you collect and organize your entire health history in a secure online profile — at no cost. Together, we want to make it easier for you to get the best care possible with digital access to all of your medical records whenever you need them.

To learn how Ciitizen can help you take control of your health information, keep it organized, and make it easy and secure for you to access it, visit www.ciitizen.com/BCO.

You can also share your experiences in this Topic on managing medical records, or post here. Thank you Medicating

Apologies, but only for US residents at this time.

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Page 1 of 1 (7 results)

Posts 1 - 7 (7 total)

Feb 13, 2020 06:17PM edna44 wrote:

Does Ciitizen serve uk?

Feb 14, 2020 10:28AM Moderators wrote:

Unfortunately, not yet. Sorry edna44.

Feb 28, 2020 09:56AM warriorNana wrote:

Is it secure?

WarriorNana

Mar 1, 2020 02:08PM Moderators wrote:

Hi warriornana

Yes, it's a secure online profile.

Apr 26, 2020 01:39PM Darlene63 wrote:

I am new to breastcancer.org; I was wondering if there is a way to see the latest post instead of post from years ago. That really drives me crazy because I did not want to spend my golden years and retirement in cancer treatment. .

Dx 2/21/2020, ILC, Right, 4cm, Grade 2, 0/9 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 2/28/2020 Lumpectomy: Right; Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary Hormonal Therapy 4/2/2020 Arimidex (anastrozole) Radiation Therapy 4/24/2020 3DCRT: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall

Apr 27, 2020 01:18AM Son36 wrote:

hi. I am new to this site. I want to share medical reports of my mother and get expert opinion. What should i do?

Apr 27, 2020 07:45AM Moderators wrote:

Darlene63, if you go to the Active Topics bar in the blue left-side of this page you'll see topics that have had posts submitted to them within the last 24 hours. You'll land to a table of all the topics to which Community members have added posts. The table is in reverse chronological order and lists the topic's title with the number of unread posts, forum title, who submitted the latest post and when, and who created the topic and when. Click on the topic title link to go to your first unread post of that topic (you need to navigate manually to the last post). Our Help section has detailed instructions on how to navigate and participate in our discussion boards. Hope this helps!

Son36, we're sorry for what you are here, but wanted to say welcome! Currently we don't have a medical expert of our own to respond to member's posts, but you can share your mom's diagnosis and questions you may have in our Community and we'll do our best to help you understand her medical reports. See here how are the Discussion Boards structured and how to start a new topic. Also, if you fill her diagnosis and treatment information in your profile and make it public, other members can easily know her situation and offer the best advice and answers. See Where do I enter my diagnostic and treatment information?

Hope this helps, and best wishes to you and your mom!

The Mods

Page 1 of 1 (7 results)