Join Us

We are 224,420 members in 83 forums discussing 163,542 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: IDC of no special type/cribriform/ tubular

Forum: Mixed Type Breast Cancer — Meet others who have mixed type breast cancer.

Posted on: Nov 26, 2020 12:46PM

Aseye wrote:

Hi all i was diagnosed a year ago with IDC of no special type with cribriform present and tubular growth pattern it's not pure tubular or cribriform. I'm wondering if anyone has had this type of cancer and what's the prognosis

Dx 4/12/2019, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIIB, Grade 2, 20/21 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC)

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

May 8, 2021 06:27PM MSWife wrote:

IDC of no special type (NST) is the most common form of IDC. Cribriform and tubular features are good, but not to the extent that a pure tubular or cribriform carcinoma are in terms of prognosis.
I think prognosis for this diagnosis would be determined more by tumour size/grade and receptors (using the AJCC staging guidelines)

Hope this helps

A member to gather info for my husband ❤️ Dx 3/16/2021, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 1, 18/20 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 3/24/2021 Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy 4/25/2021 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Surgery 8/19/2021 Lymph node removal: Underarm/Axillary Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)