Join Us

We are 216,859 members in 84 forums discussing 160,262 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Thank You

Forum: Acknowledging and honoring our Community — Share accomplishments, milestones, goals of community members, family members or yourself. Just finished treatment? Just got married? Watched your child graduate? Ran a big run? Been a huge help to members in our community? Let's honor our members here!

Posted on: Nov 30, 2017 05:15PM

KillerBunny wrote:

I am not sure if this is the best place for this (Moderators, if it isn't, my apologies and please feel free to move this post) but I wanted to say thank you.

On November 9 of this year, I had an abnormal mammogram. After a 3 week tour that went to a biopsy, I just heard from my doctor and I got the all clear. So, while I am not joining the ranks of those who are diagnosed, I want to thank everyone who commented on the many posts I had on the boards for their encouragement and willingness to answer my questions.

I want to thank the posts on the board from previous members, as it kept me off the internet and Google, which is probably a good thing.

And, I want to thank all of the women and men in this group because it is amazingly comforting to know that, if I have other questions or another exam the ends in a diagnosis, there is somewhere this amazing to come for support.

Thank you so much!

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Nov 30, 2017 05:21PM MelissaDallas wrote:

You should go back and update each thread that you started so people following the particular threads that all was good.

Glad things were fine and you're welcome.

LCIS, extensive sclerosing adenosis, TAH/BSO & partial omentectomy for mucinous borderline ovarian tumor.

Nov 30, 2017 05:27PM KillerBunny wrote:

I cam do that. And you are probably right... so people who might see them later know that it worked out ok.

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)