We are 225,717 members in 82 forums discussing 158,420 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Finished my Book!

Forum: Acknowledging and honoring our Community — Share accomplishments, milestones, goals of community members, family members or yourself. Just finished treatment? Just got married? Watched your child graduate? Ran a big run? Been a huge help to members in our community? Let's honor our members here!

Posted on: Jan 8, 2019 03:12PM

michelelf wrote:

Was quite an experience getting my book (Hope and Fear: A Journey through Cancerland) finally ready to be published - was released on Amazon late last year! Found it to be cathartic for me to keep a journal while undergoing treatment and my book is based on my journal. After my friend died from stage 4 colon cancer in 2017, I got motivated to publish my journal to honor him and hopefully help others in their own journey.

Dx 12/17/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Grade 2, 3/5 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery 2/18/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Chemotherapy 3/17/2016 AC + T (Taxol) Radiation Therapy 7/25/2016 Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Jan 8, 2019 03:15PM Moderators wrote:

Wow Michele! What a wonderful accomplishment! You must be very proud!

We'd love to know some more about you and your journey -- please feel free to join other discussions here and share the valuable lessons you've learned along the way, and the inspiration you've gained.

Thank you for sharing!

--The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)