Jul 26, 2017 08:30PM Castigame wrote:
I am 4 wks PFC. I noticed that my hands became arthritic as well as burning pain which comes and goes.
I have not bothered my onco since she is not that friendly.
I have a very elaborate routine to minimize my symptoms
1. meloxicam? prescription NSAID
2. wear Epsom salt scrub for hands and feet for about 20 min as part of body scrub
3. 2 TRIPLE strength fish oil capsules
4. 2 turmeric and 2 ginger supplements
5. PT for arthritis started yesterday.
6. unlimited Arnica gel application
It looks Chemo flared my previously calm arthritis. It also looks neuropathy for me. I am waiting a few more wks before I see a neurologist.
yes chemo absolutely sucks.