Join Us

We are 216,681 members in 84 forums discussing 160,146 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Nipple area

Forum: Pain —

Share important questions and provide support to others experiencing breast cancer and treatment-related pain.

Posted on: Apr 4, 2019 02:37AM

Debbiecakes wrote:

I had surgery in January and started radiation but my nipple area is painful to the touch before I started the treatments. Had anyone experienced this?

Page 1 of 1 (6 results)

Posts 1 - 6 (6 total)

Apr 4, 2019 07:43AM - edited Apr 4, 2019 07:44AM by Moderators

Debbiecakes, sorry you have to be here, but welcome!

May we ask, what type of surgery did you have? Was your nipple painful even before de surgery? We're sorry we can really give you a an answer, but we're sure you'll hear from other members with their experiences and advice soon. In the mean time, it may help others to know your diagnosis and treatment if you fill out your Profile (see top right corner of your screen) with all your information information. Let us know if you need help with that.

Sincerely,

The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Apr 4, 2019 08:29AM Debbiecakes wrote:

Thank you for welcoming me. I had a Lumbectomy in January with no pain before the surgery. Now my breast is sore to the touch?

Sep 9, 2019 01:25PM Koryn117 wrote:

get a bad pain in nipple near cycle and if anything touches it’s very painful

Sep 9, 2019 01:27PM Koryn117 wrote:

I haven’t been to a doctor yet

Sep 9, 2019 02:39PM - edited Sep 9, 2019 02:42PM by Moderators

Koryn117, we're sorry you are experiencing discomfort. A certain degree of breast tenderness is normal during menstruation (the most common cause being hormonal imbalance), however it is important to talk about these changes with a doctor and take care of yourself.

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Dec 30, 2019 10:37AM Via wrote:

that happens to me they gave me a

Hormonal Therapy 3/14/2019 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Page 1 of 1 (6 results)