Join Us

We are 218,061 members in 84 forums discussing 160,867 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: mets to peritoneum and carcinomatosis

Forum: Less Common Types of Breast Cancer — Meet others with less common forms of breast cancer, such as Medullary carcinoma, Inflammatory breast cancers, Mucinous carcinoma (colloid carcinoma), Paget's disease, Papillary carcinoma, Phyllodes tumor, Tubular carcinomas, Metaplastic tumors, Adenoid cystic carcinomas and Angiosarcoma.

Posted on: Nov 3, 2015 11:06PM

evelym wrote:

Has anyone with mets to peritoneum looked into or had cytoreductive surgery and HIPEC. I have been told this is not an alternative for breast cancer, though have seen some articles talking about it. Am also looking for clinical trials that might be helpful. Am about at the end of the line for treatment.

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Nov 4, 2015 02:01AM Pessa wrote:

I have no information about this. Only responding to wish you well. Perhaps you should post on the stage IV

tread

Dx 2/20/2010, IDC, <1cm, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 5/5/2010 AC Surgery 10/22/2010 Lumpectomy: Right; Mastectomy: Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Left Hormonal Therapy 11/20/2010 Arimidex (anastrozole)

Nov 16, 2017 12:30AM Seattle_questions wrote:

Did you ever find more information about HIPEC and peritoneum carcinomatosis? I have it and am considering HIPEC.

Dx 4/2010, ILC, 3cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 1, 18/20 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 5/14/2010 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right Dx 4/2014, ILC, Stage IV, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 4/17/2014 Faslodex (fulvestrant) Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole) Radiation Therapy Breast, Lymph nodes Chemotherapy Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel), Adriamycin (doxorubicin), Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide)

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)