We are 224,870 members in 82 forums discussing 157,980 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Who are only PR positive, ER-/ PR+/HER2- ???

Forum: Less Common Types of Breast Cancer — Meet others with less common forms of breast cancer, such as Medullary carcinoma, Inflammatory breast cancers, Mucinous carcinoma (colloid carcinoma), Paget's disease, Papillary carcinoma, Phyllodes tumor, Tubular carcinomas, Metaplastic tumors, Adenoid cystic carcinomas and Angiosarcoma.

Posted on: Oct 28, 2019 06:10PM

Cutie wrote:

Hi All,

I am ER-, PR+ and HER2-. I have done the treatment and now need to move on. I want to collect stories such as survivor s, how treatment was done, how you manage to keep going after treatment etc.

I hope to see you all to fill in for this particular type of BC.

Cutie

Dx 12/28/2018, IDC, Right, 3cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, ER-/PR+, HER2+

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)

Posts 1 - 2 (2 total)

Nov 29, 2019 08:25AM melmcbee wrote:

Hello. My primary and bone mets ar ER positive but I just found out my ILC metastasized to the colon and it is ER neg and mildly PR positive. My her2 status is indeterminate and Im waiting on a fish test for that. I had a pet scan that also showed new bone mets so Im not sure what they are. I am shocked that it changed to ER negative. I also cant find much info on treatment for ER neg and PR pos so if you have any info I would love to hear. And I will post back what my oncologist says. Thanks

Melanie. mentor smooth round high profile gel 700 rt 550 lt with fat grafting 5/30/2013 Dx 6/24/2012, ILC, 2cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 2, 8/15 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 7/9/2012 Lymph node removal: Right, Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right Surgery 8/9/2012 Lymph node removal: Right, Underarm/Axillary Chemotherapy 8/23/2012 Adriamycin (doxorubicin), Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Radiation Therapy 1/9/2013 Breast, Lymph nodes Surgery 5/30/2013 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Surgery 12/4/2013 Reconstruction (right) Dx 3/29/2017, ILC, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, ER+/PR- Hormonal Therapy Faslodex (fulvestrant)

Dec 5, 2019 01:27PM Cutie wrote:

I had treatment of chemo with AC and taxol total 8 dense dose plus surgery. My MO wants me to ta ko e Al drug but I still have not decided yet because it targets estrogen blocker. But I have 0 ER. Please update your treatment too. Wish you all the best and get well soon. Hope we got more people join who has ER positive only in this blog.

Cutie

Dx 12/28/2018, IDC, Right, 3cm, Stage IIIA, Grade 3, ER-/PR+, HER2+

Page 1 of 1 (2 results)