We are 228,648 members in 84 forums discussing 159,785 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Paget’s disease of the breast

Forum: Less Common Types of Breast Cancer — Meet others with less common forms of breast cancer, such as Medullary carcinoma, Inflammatory breast cancers, Mucinous carcinoma (colloid carcinoma), Paget's disease, Papillary carcinoma, Phyllodes tumor, Tubular carcinomas, Metaplastic tumors, Adenoid cystic carcinomas and Angiosarcoma.

Posted on: Mar 19, 2020 11:23PM

Tori1707 wrote:

hello,

I am waiting for my biopsy appointment but am pretty convinced I’m dealing with Paget’s which is kind of crazy because I’m only 27 but I’m convinced pending biopsy and results. I’m just wondering does it work in stages? It started as a small yellow dot that itched like fire then it became 5-10 dots all in the milk ducts on my left nipple. Doctor gave me steroid cream which caused the skin to thicken more and begin flaking off now it’s like a dimple in my nipple and the ducts are yellowing again I’m to the point I don’t even wear a bra because it hurts and itches, sometimes it leaks a very tiny bit, antifungals and antibiotic ointments have not made any changes... this dang virus has delayed biopsy appointment... also had an ultra sound done that showed tissue build up behind my nipple. Any similar experiences