Join Us

We are 217,647 members in 84 forums discussing 160,665 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Paget's *after* IDC on the other side?

Forum: Less Common Types of Breast Cancer — Meet others with less common forms of breast cancer, such as Medullary carcinoma, Inflammatory breast cancers, Mucinous carcinoma (colloid carcinoma), Paget's disease, Papillary carcinoma, Phyllodes tumor, Tubular carcinomas, Metaplastic tumors, Adenoid cystic carcinomas and Angiosarcoma.

Posted on: Jun 23, 2020 07:41PM - edited Jul 14, 2020 01:12PM by helplesslyhoping

helplesslyhoping wrote:

This Post was deleted by helplesslyhoping.
Dx 4/20/2015, IDC, Left, 6cm+, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (IHC) Surgery Mastectomy: Left Chemotherapy AC + T (Taxol) Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

Jun 23, 2020 08:39PM MBPooch wrote:

I went through my dermatologist. Maybe you could get in sooner going that route. The only way to diagnose pagets is with a punch biopsy. I had previously tried over the counter topicals then did a steroid for 10 days that also didn't work so got the punch biopsy on the next visit. Try to push for the biopsy right away.

Dx 10/16/2017, DCIS/Paget's, Left, 1cm, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+ Surgery 11/29/2017 Lymph node removal: Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right; Prophylactic mastectomy: Right; Reconstruction (left): Silicone implant; Reconstruction (right): Silicone implant

Aug 6, 2020 08:51AM Appagirl wrote:

what was the original post? I had dcis in my right breast last year and went through radical mastectomy and reconstruction. Right after permanent implants, I have Had a red patch come up on my left breast and now the dry flaky skin patch is much larger. This is on the other side and not the same side as dcis and That too after removing both breasts etc., all tests were clear after mastectomy and left did not have any cancer. Please let me know if anyone had seen this and if paget’s can occur this way. Thanks

Aug 6, 2020 10:21PM MinusTwo wrote:

Make an appointment with your dermatologist. They are experts on skin issues.

2/15/11 BMX-DCIS 2SNB clear-TEs; 9/15/11-410gummies; 3/20/13 recurrance-5.5cm,mets to lymphs, Stage IIIB IDC ER/PRneg,HER2+; TCH/Perjeta/Neulasta x6; ALND 9/24/13 1/18 nodes 4.5cm; AC chemo 10/30/13 x3; herceptin again; Rads Feb2014

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)