Join Us

We are 224,391 members in 83 forums discussing 163,527 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: IDC with neurocrine features

Forum: Less Common Types of Breast Cancer — Meet others with less common forms of breast cancer, such as Medullary carcinoma, Inflammatory breast cancers, Mucinous carcinoma (colloid carcinoma), Paget's disease, Papillary carcinoma, Phyllodes tumor, Tubular carcinomas, Metaplastic tumors, Adenoid cystic carcinomas and Angiosarcoma.

Posted on: Oct 21, 2020 12:45AM - edited Oct 21, 2020 12:53AM by ecomoot

ecomoot wrote:

The topic should read as "...neuroendocrine features". I was wondering if anybody else has been diagnosed with this form of breast cancer? There isn't hardly any information on it. Can someone point me to a good, reliable source.

Dx 12/25/2019, DCIS/IDC, Right, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- (FISH) Surgery 1/13/2020 Lumpectomy: Right Radiation Therapy 3/22/2020 3DCRT: Breast, Lymph nodes Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole) Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole)

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Dec 4, 2020 03:47PM HOUSTONBRENDA wrote:

3D mammo mid October, called back first week Nov, then biopsy. Pathology report says, rare Neuroendocrine cancer with no situ carcinoma don’t know what that means) and lymph vascular invasive present. Just met with surgeon, she called it an invasive ducal carcinoma. Nothing I’ve read from initial report said that. Surgery for lumpectomy November 9. I guess there will be more current info after that.

Oncologist going by pathology report,

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)