Join Us

We are 224,475 members in 83 forums discussing 163,572 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Pagent reconstruction

Forum: Less Common Types of Breast Cancer — Meet others with less common forms of breast cancer, such as Medullary carcinoma, Inflammatory breast cancers, Mucinous carcinoma (colloid carcinoma), Paget's disease, Papillary carcinoma, Phyllodes tumor, Tubular carcinomas, Metaplastic tumors, Adenoid cystic carcinomas and Angiosarcoma.

Posted on: Nov 11, 2020 03:27PM - edited Nov 11, 2020 03:29PM by Donna1957

Donna1957 wrote:

Hi, I was diagnosed with Pagent & had surgery last Sept @ Memorial Sloan Kettering. I have not had reconstruction yet bc my plastic surgeon said it is complicated... I had radiation after my surgery. Doc said my other nipple is too small to take from it. Did anyone with Pagent have reconstruction?

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)

Posts 1 - 3 (3 total)

Nov 13, 2020 03:02AM Moderators wrote:

Hi Donna, and welcome to Breastcancer.org! Can't really help with your question, so just bumping your thread so hopefully someone can. If you want, you can also try posting your question in the Reconstruction forum. Good luck, and please let us know if we can be of any help! Looking forward to hearing more from you soon.

The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Dec 12, 2020 10:47PM Paget72 wrote:

Hello,

my nipple was reconstructed after Paget with the same breasts skin and then tattooed at the hospital. Looked like a real nipple.

Jul 6, 2021 03:13PM jenacass wrote:

Paget's surgery is done. Opted for lumpectomy. Once radiation is complete (starting next week), I'll make the personal decision to opt for Titty-Tat or go bare. I've already decided to not do nipple reconstruction, based on the articles and chat on this site.

Dx 5/2021, DCIS/Paget's, Right, <1cm, Stage 0

Page 1 of 1 (3 results)