We are 196,349 members in 81 forums discussing 144,710 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

All TopicsForum: For Family & Caregivers of Loved Ones With a STAGE IV Diagnosis → Topic: My wife is 36 and has stage 4 breast cancer

Topic: My wife is 36 and has stage 4 breast cancer

Forum: For Family & Caregivers of Loved Ones With a STAGE IV Diagnosis —

A place where family members, caregivers, and loved ones of people having a Stage IV (metastatic) diagnosis can share, discuss, and support one another through the tough times unique to this diagnosis.

Posted on: Sep 2, 2017 01:35AM

DannyP wrote:

Hi. I don't know why I'm here. I'm laying awake, crying, worrying and wondering where it all went wrong. My wife and I have been together since high school. She turned 36 2 weeks ago and was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer. It is in her bones. In the back, hip and thigh. They did a lumpectomy and are going to do radiation on her back and they have her taking tamoxifen. We have two children. Our daughter is 11 and our son is 7 and he is autistic. I'm so scared. I lost my Mom to breast cancer. I have seen how bad it can be. They are telling my wife she could have 5 years. I'm falling apart. She is my best friend. She is my only friend. She is everything to me. I don't have anyone else in this world. My kids need me to be strong and so does she but I feel so weak. We wanted to grow old together. That was our dream. I'm so angry and sad and depressed. I don't know what to do. I want yell but it won't do any good. I am so broken right now.

Page 1 of 1 (27 results)

Posts 1 - 27 (27 total)

Sep 2, 2017 02:32AM Freya wrote:

Hi Danny. Ignore anyone who gives you a time frame, they don't know, no one knows. Bone mets alone wont kill you. I know a woman who has been living with bone mets for just over 20 years now.

It must be devastating for your family, I am so sorry. If you want to yell, scream or swear, just do it. Go for a drive in your car, and just let it out. It does help. Do you have anyone to talk to, if not a friend or family member, many hospitals have therapists attached to oncology. You cant be strong all the time, you need support as well.

Take care and best wishes to your family.

Dx 2009, ILC/IDC, Right, 6cm+, Stage IV, metastasized to bone/liver, Grade 3, 14/22 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2-

Sep 2, 2017 09:28AM Micmel wrote:

Danny~ I also have stage four cancer in my bones. I understand how you feel. You're in shock and rightly so. I am 20 months out from diagnosis, and have been told I have no measurable disease. I am not going to tell you it's easy because it isn't. Not in the least . There are days I fell apart and I still have days I cry. There are treatments and I have had success in beating it back. There are woman on these boards that are ten years or more out with this diagnosis. Everyone is different, your wife is not everyone else. The stats they give are old. The medicines are new! Please come here and allow us to help you see that there is life after diagnosis! It may Be a different life. But life all the same. Don't give up hope! Take one day at a time. ~M~

Dx 1/22/2016, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 13/35 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/10/2016 AC Surgery 6/21/2016 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Targeted Therapy 11/7/2016 Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery Chemotherapy Chemotherapy

Sep 2, 2017 09:48AM Beatmon wrote:

There are so many medicines and many women on here with bone mets have lived longer than 5?years. No one knows when our expiration date

Dx 7/27/2012, IDC, <1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/1 nodes, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Surgery 8/8/2012 Lymph node removal: Left, Sentinel; Mastectomy: Left, Right Surgery 11/30/2013 Reconstruction (left): Tissue expander placement; Reconstruction (right): Tissue expander placement Surgery 6/30/2014 Reconstruction (left); Reconstruction (right) Dx 8/9/2014, IDC, Both breasts, Stage IV, metastasized to lungs, Grade 3, ER-/PR-, HER2+ Targeted Therapy 8/26/2014 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Targeted Therapy 8/26/2014 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 8/26/2014 Taxotere (docetaxel)

Sep 2, 2017 11:24AM illimae wrote:

I was dxd stage IV from the get go at 41 with a bone met and I absolutely plan on 10-20 years. I am being treated as if I have a chronic disease, not a death sentence. There is much to hope for and I've found all treatments to be easier than I thought. Maybe a new oncologist though :)

Diagnosed at 41 Stage IV De Novo Dx 11/16/2016, IDC, Left, 5cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 3, 3/13 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2+ (IHC) Targeted Therapy 1/1/2017 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 1/2/2017 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 1/2/2017 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 6/26/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Underarm/Axillary Radiation Therapy 8/10/2017 Breast, Lymph nodes Dx 10/5/2017, IDC, Left, Stage IV, metastasized to brain Radiation Therapy 10/19/2017 External: Brain Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Sep 2, 2017 12:20PM Moderators wrote:

Danny,

Welcome to Breastcancer.org. We're so sorry for the reasons that bring you here, but really glad you found us. As you can already tell, this Community is an incredible source of support, information, advice, and inspiration. Keep coming back here, asking questions, getting support -- we're all here for you and your wife!

Big hugs from us all,

--The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Sep 2, 2017 05:45PM Tess111 wrote:

Hi DannyP,

Like everyone else, I am so sorry to see you here. Take a deep breath. There are no guarantees but there is always hope.

I want to tell you a story about a friend of a friend of a friend. This third degree "friend" was diagnosed with Stage IV breast cancer with multiple bone mets. She was 26 years old at the time of her diagnosis. Her baby girl was only 14 months old. She was told to put her affairs in order. She wrote a book about her experiences. The book is entitled, Everyday We Are Killing Cancer.

She also writes a blog. The system won't let but in a link, but hopefully, if you google "go beyond treatment" it will give you her blog website. On that website is a picture of her family. There is a blond haired young woman in that picture. That young woman is the 14 month old baby girl, now of college age.

You are in for some dark days, my friend, but don't lose sight of what is possible. There are no guarantees but there is hope. Take Care.

Dx 7/5/2016, IDC, Left, Stage IA, Grade 2, 0/2 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+ (IHC) Surgery 7/20/2016 Lumpectomy: Left Chemotherapy 9/10/2016 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Targeted Therapy 9/12/2016 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Targeted Therapy 9/12/2016 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Radiation Therapy 12/12/2016 Whole-breast: Breast Hormonal Therapy Femara (letrozole)

Sep 4, 2017 11:29PM edwards750 wrote:

So sorry Danny. I can imagine how frightened you are but don't give up. I know several ladies with Stage IV who are more than 10 years out from their DX. As others have said not everyone has the same results and an expiration date is way too premature.

It's obvious how much you love her and your children. All your emotions are understandable. You don't need permission to be angry but you will find the strength to handle this because your family needs you.

We are all here offering support. Lean on us and keep the faith. You and your family are in our prayers

Diane

Sep 5, 2017 08:09PM nbnotes wrote:

Danny - I'm so sorry to see you here, but please ignore any time frame as others have said. I was diagnosed at 38 with stage IV and have been thriving for over 5 years now. A good friend of mine with bone mets is coming up on her 10 year cancerversary. There are more treatment options out there now than there have ever been before, and even more are in the pipeline. It is still not an easy journey, but I pray that you will have many more days with your wife.

Nancy --- mets to liver -- "Don't count the days, make the days count" Muhammed Ali Dx 7/17/2012, IDC, 1cm, ER+/PR- Dx 8/23/2012, IDC, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 8/23/2012 Mastectomy: Left, Right Dx 10/9/2012, 5cm, Stage IV, mets Chemotherapy 10/9/2012 AC Hormonal Therapy 2/13/2013 Arimidex (anastrozole) Hormonal Therapy 1/10/2017 Faslodex (fulvestrant) Targeted Therapy 1/12/2017 Ibrance (palbociclib)

Sep 8, 2017 02:54AM Groovywilma wrote:

DannyP,

It just really sucks. No way around it. I was 36 when I was diagnosed stage 4 straight out the gates. I had it all over the place in my bones. I did well on anti-hormonal treatments for more than 5 years: tamoxifen, armidex, faslodex, and other meds (at different times) with zometa, a bone strengthener. I didn't do any surgery, radiation, or chemo for those first 5 years and if I didn't tell you, you would have NO CLUE that I was dealing with stage 4 breast cancer. I continued to work because I felt that was the right choice for me, and it certainly helped fund my love for travel: since being diagnosed I went on trips to Italy, France, Hawaii a bunch of times, New Orleans, Japan, LA and San Francisco a few times, an amazing River Cruise on the Rhine. So I will be 43 at the end of the year and this year was the first time I've lost my hair to chemo. So I'm adjusting to this new normal. A couple of weekends ago I had a big ugly cry. It doesn't happen often, but it felt good to let that out. You might want to consider an in person caregivers support group when you are ready. I don't go often, but when I do go to in person support groups, I like being surrounded by people who really KNOW what I'm going through. Also, try to get connected to as many resources to help your wife and your family. It's not an easy path, and you never know what comes next. But you live, you love, you cry, and that is life. I think you are lucky that your wife is your best friend. And she's probably very lucky that you are her best friend helping her through this. I wish you and your family all the best.

Wilma

Dx 1/3/2011, IDC, 2cm, Stage IV, Grade 2, mets, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 7/25/2013 Faslodex (fulvestrant) Hormonal Therapy 9/2/2015 Femara (letrozole) Targeted Therapy 9/2/2015 Ibrance (palbociclib) Chemotherapy 12/18/2015 Xeloda (capecitabine) Chemotherapy 4/7/2016 Gemzar (gemcitabine) Chemotherapy 3/31/2017 Navelbine (vinorelbine) Chemotherapy 4/21/2017 Taxol (paclitaxel) Chemotherapy 10/4/2017 Carboplatin (Paraplatin), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole)

Sep 8, 2017 12:57PM DannyP wrote:

Hi everyone. Thank you for all of your posts. You are all fighters and I admire all of you. Your words have given me hope and that means so much. She had a bone marrow biopsy yesterday and is in alot of pain currently. I am sharing your stories with her each day to give her hope as well. I know we have a rough journey ahead but I'm hoping it's a long one. She is going to fight. Your stories are very inspiring and encouraging. Sorry I can't write as much as I would like to but I will try to post once every couple weeks with updates. Thank you all so much for sharing and for the encouragement. It has given both my wife and I hope. Last night she said she is hoping for 10 years and I told her we are going for 20. She said I have spent my entire life doing everything right. She said I've played it safe all these years. Shes never smoked or done drugs. She excercises. She has ran marathons. She eats healthy. Does everything that a person can do and she said looking back now i wish i had taken more chances. I told her she is going to have many years left to take chances and do the things she wants. This disease is so awful. It goes after the best people. You all keep fighting and please share if you want because your stories are very inspiring. Thank you all so much. God Bless.

Danny

Sep 8, 2017 01:20PM Micmel wrote:

Danny~please tell your lovely wife we are also in her corner! One day at a time until you're through the first phase and can settle a little bit on treatment. When I was first diagnosed, I thought that was it. Now I actually have days that I don't wake up thinking about what's going on. I am waking up thinking, ok the treatment is working! I'm thankful that it's making a difference!! Strong vibes and good thoughts your way!! ~M~

Dx 1/22/2016, IDC, Left, 4cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 2, 13/35 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2- Chemotherapy 2/10/2016 AC Surgery 6/21/2016 Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Left Targeted Therapy 11/7/2016 Ibrance (palbociclib) Hormonal Therapy Arimidex (anastrozole) Surgery Chemotherapy Chemotherapy

Sep 8, 2017 07:45PM illimae wrote:

Danny, you wife can still do fun things, take some risks and live well. Keep looking forward :)

Diagnosed at 41 Stage IV De Novo Dx 11/16/2016, IDC, Left, 5cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 3, 3/13 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2+ (IHC) Targeted Therapy 1/1/2017 Perjeta (pertuzumab) Chemotherapy 1/2/2017 Abraxane (albumin-bound or nab-paclitaxel) Targeted Therapy 1/2/2017 Herceptin (trastuzumab) Surgery 6/26/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Underarm/Axillary Radiation Therapy 8/10/2017 Breast, Lymph nodes Dx 10/5/2017, IDC, Left, Stage IV, metastasized to brain Radiation Therapy 10/19/2017 External: Brain Hormonal Therapy Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Sep 8, 2017 08:58PM BBINACT wrote:

Danny, while I would not wish this one anyone, I must say that what you two share is just so beautiful and I think you both are so blessed. That special unconditional love that many spend a life time seeking has been found by you two and that is so precious and certainly worth living and fighting for. If one has mets the best ones to have are in the bones, and as others have shared, many live a long time and there are new treatments all the time. I know you will have many challenges ahead of you but I also trust you will have many good years to enjoy each other and to watch your family grow.

Oct 17, 2017 07:02AM Kemisola_1234 wrote:

This is my Third time of Typing this and the site logs out always at the end lol.Anyway, My little sister was diagnosed with Stage 4 breast cancer 4 years ago and have it removed 2 years ago and was on Chemo for 6 months and later has a relapse last year and she could no longer walk nor sit.it has gone to her bones and liver.She went to India and had Radiotherapy and Chemotherapy. She came back home walking again. Since then she has been on chemotherapy .And last 6 months she started on an Oral Chemo Seludar but I think it's no longer working for her.I'm looking for an alternative to Chemotherapy. She aches all over.She is 38 years old today and a mother of 4 kid with a Loving and caring Husband to go with it.I need help that's why I'm here I want to help her gain her strength back I want to see her happy again

Oct 25, 2017 03:11PM LoveInez wrote:

Danny, I feel your pain and worry. I know she is strong and wants to be there for you and for your kids. I have two sons, one is autistic (age 3) so I understand where you are coming from. The love and bond between all of you will be your strength. Keep us updated - I find that writing about your experience helps you to sort through it all in your mind and make decisions easier!

Oct 25, 2017 11:03PM - edited Oct 25, 2017 11:04PM by DannyP

Hi everyone. Sorry I haven't been on here in a while. Things have been rough. I know all of you know how hard it is. My wife just finished several weeks of radiation on her hip and back but it has not helped. The pain she is in is so bad. We fear she may have to live in pain the remainder of her life. The doctors had hoped the radiation would help but it has not. It's so hard to see her in so much pain. I keep thinking about all of the years we've been together and all of the things we've been through and I think about how I took all of the time she was healthy for granted. I always knew cancer was something that could happen some day to one or both of us as it affects so many people. I guess I had hoped it would be later in life. I never thought at 36 years old life would be crumbling around us. She is fighting but I fear the fight may be too hard. She can't keep any food down. She has to take pain pills around the clock and they keep her pretty well asleep but she always wakes up in agony. I lay awake at night looking at her wnd crying and wishing I could do something to help her but I know there's nothing I can do to take the pain away. Her brother started an online fundraiser to help with bills. We haven't had much luck raising much but everyone is battling something and we are grateful for the support we have received. Thank you all so much for the kind words and stories. You are all wonderful people. To share your stories and to pray for us (complete strangers) is really incredible and we are so grateful. You are all amazing people and I know most or all of you have fought and continue to fight this horrible disease. Bless you all and keep fighting.

Sincerely,

Danny

Oct 25, 2017 11:33PM molliefish wrote:

post the fund raiser details here. Those who can help will. We do what we can when we can. Best wishes to you both.

Dx 5/24/2015, IDC, Left, 1cm, Stage IA, Grade 3, 0/3 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 6/8/2015 Lumpectomy: Left Chemotherapy 8/14/2015 Cytoxan (cyclophosphamide), Taxotere (docetaxel) Hormonal Therapy 1/10/2016 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone) Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast

Oct 25, 2017 11:36PM waytooanxiousmommy wrote:

I was moved by your post. Such a huge loss to have her be so sick for her, for you and for your children. So sorry. For all of your sakes and especially your children's sakes you need support. I have not been diagnosed yet but I am divorced with two kids and I go to therapy and also am part of several support groups. I am not an alcoholic but I go to a few 12 step groups which help me to not be alone as a single parent. You need people in your life you can talk to and lean on. I am not sure if there are grief groups or support groups for spouses of cancer patients in your area? If you are alone then it will be too hard to meet your children's needs in a tough situation like this. Be very kind and compassionate to yourself. You are dealing with a lot. My very best to you and your family

Oct 26, 2017 01:08AM PauletteK wrote:

She is in my prays and remember to have your daily prays so God could give you and your family strength to go though this rough time. As mollie said post the fundraiser link here. Also talk to your MO to find patches to ease off her bone pains. My sister in law Cancer mets to her bones and liver and that’s seven years ago. Most in important is pain control for her now.

PK Dx 4/1/2017, IDC, Left, 2cm, Stage IIB, Grade 2, 2/8 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 6/15/2017 Lumpectomy: Left; Lymph node removal: Left, Underarm/Axillary Chemotherapy 7/21/2017 AC + T (Taxol)

Oct 26, 2017 02:32AM - edited Oct 26, 2017 02:47AM by DannyP

You all are so kind. We are going to talk to her doctor about the patches. I agree, We have to get the pain under control. It gives me hope when I hear stories of people who have been fighting and are still here. I know alot of you on here are fighting currently or have someone close to you whom is fighting so it feels weird posting the fundraiser on here. I know everyone whom has cancer has to face the medical bills and everything that goes along with it. I am going to put the link at the bottom of this post to the fundraiser but I don't want anyone to feel like they have to donate. If anyone wants to go on to the site and leave a nice comment for her I know that would mean alot. These are hard times for alot of people and I know we all are facing challenges. My wife is currently on unpaid leave from work. We are making it on my income but it's not easy. We are blessed though. We have each other. Her brother started the fundraiser. On the site you will see pics of my wife and kids and there is a family photo showing us all. Thank you all for your support and words of encouragement. I am taking all of your advice. I am going to look in to support groups and to waytooanxiousmommy--you have the toughest job in the world. Your a single mom and I can only imagine how hard that is and how lonely that can be at times. Your a fighter and I admire you. Your doing it! If you or anyone else ever needs a friend to chat with feel free to email me at dpratt1202@yahoo.com. Thank you all so much. I am so glad I found this group.

Love and prayers to all of you.

Danny

Here is the go fund me link: gf.me/u/dfdx8u

My wife's name is Meta. My daughter is Ella and she is 11 and my son Austin is 7.

You may have to copy and paste the link in to your browser.

Oct 26, 2017 07:33AM ChelleG wrote:

Danny,

I just ran across this thread,wish I had seen it earlier. I was dx. Stage IV right out of the gate also. I am a bit older,yet considered young for this dx. I am now 48 dx at 46. I have a husband and three daughters. My youngest is 15 the oldest is 27. So quite a spread.

I was dx. With bone mets all over me,head to femurs. Also had marrow involvement. I was put on tamoxifen right away. I have taken the tamoxifen for 25 months now and I am NED!!! From taking tamoxifen and zometa infusions for my bones. My scans can find no cancer! Keep your head up and never lose hope!! Anything is possible.

Please let your wife’s doctor know all of her symptoms. There is much that can help her! I am stage IV and thriving! It has taken time to iron out the wrinkles. The se’s can be awful.

You are both still likely dealing with the big gut punch that you feel after dx. But it will diminish. I promise that it does get easier with time!

Don’t forget to tell her that I am NED on tamoxifen!! She can be too!!

Much love and hugs to your family,you are strong and can get through this

Chelle

Dx stage IV de novo 9/10/2015 with bone mets. Dx 8/18/2015, ILC/IDC, Both breasts, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 9/10/2015, ILC/IDC, Both breasts, 2cm, Stage IV, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 9/16/2015 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Oct 26, 2017 10:03AM ChelleG wrote:

Danny,while thinking about your wife’s nausea, I wondered if she was eating a little something,before taking them. They are very hard on your tummy,when there’s nothing for them to land on. Also the pain pills can cause maJor constipation. Make sure she takes miralax or sennakot!!

Just a few tips, I learned the hard way. Bco is an amazing place for info! So many wonderful women here!

Take care

Chelle

Dx stage IV de novo 9/10/2015 with bone mets. Dx 8/18/2015, ILC/IDC, Both breasts, ER+/PR+, HER2- Dx 9/10/2015, ILC/IDC, Both breasts, 2cm, Stage IV, Grade 2, ER+/PR+, HER2- Hormonal Therapy 9/16/2015 Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Oct 26, 2017 10:05AM ChelleG wrote:

while proof reading my last post,I realized that I did not specify that I was speaking about the pain pills and eating a little something before taking them. Just a little yogurt or saltines.

Nov 12, 2017 01:37AM Matty_M wrote:

Danny,

I am so sorry to hear about your wife's diagnosis. I am in a similar situation. I am 42 and we found out in June that my wife's breast cancer had metastasized to her bones, liver, and lung. She is only 43 and we have two girls 11 and 8. I understand the trying to stay strong. I think that is the hardest part. I recently read that if you see a guy crying at a stop light, you can almost guarantee his wife has cancer. I totally related to that. I stay positive but when I am alone in the car or after everybody goes to bed the negative thoughts start creeping in and the tears start flowing. I wish I could give you great advise but I'm like you learning as I go. What I have learned is to try to not think to far in the future. Nobody knows what the future holds and I our minds seem to automatically go to to the negative. I am trying really hard to enjoy the time we have together. It is hard but its really the only power we have right now.

Sending prayers,

Matt

Nov 12, 2017 09:28AM - edited Nov 12, 2017 11:49AM by edwards750

I think you guys are the best husbands and fathers. Unfortunately some low life's desert their families in particular their wives when a medical crisis happens. Despicable. So much for the sickness and in health wedding vow.

Obviously this will drastically test your resolve and faith. I know you are up for it.

Keep us posted. We are your cheering squad.

Diane

Nov 12, 2017 10:17AM - edited Nov 12, 2017 11:30AM by mike3121

This Post was deleted by mike3121.
Dx 11/12/2012, IDC, Right, 4cm, Stage IV, metastasized to bone, Grade 1, 9/19 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery Lymph node removal: Sentinel, Underarm/Axillary; Mastectomy: Right Radiation Therapy Whole-breast: Breast, Lymph nodes, Chest wall Targeted Therapy Chemotherapy Other Hormonal Therapy Aromasin (exemestane), Tamoxifen pills (Nolvadex, Apo-Tamox, Tamofen, Tamone)

Nov 13, 2017 06:40PM DannyP wrote:

Hi Everyone. Thank you all for continuing to share your stories. Matt, I am sorry to hear your going through this as well. It's so awful. It's hard to stay strong and stat positive. Your right though, we need to enjoy the time we have and not think too far in to the future. Chelle, I am going to share your story with my wife tonight. Thank you so much for sharing. It's so great to hear that your cancer free! That is amazing! I know you have had go fight really hard to get that point and it's very inspirational. Stories likes yours give us hope. I appreciate you sharing. Thank you Diane for the kind words. I don't know if I'm the best husband and father. I know there are plenty of things I could do better at but I'm very thankful to have my wife and kids. I knew it before but her cancer diagnosis made it so real. Sounds weird. I mean i always knew that everything I loved could be taken from me but never really imagined it would happen. Her cancer diagnosis has been life changing. I know that every day I have with her im very fortunate. While i hope we have many years together still I know now that each day is more special and means more and I am so grateful that I have her and the kids. She is fighting. She has her moments when she gets down but she is doing everything she can. Thank you all for the prayers and for sharing your stories and advice. Having all of your support means so much. Thank you and prayers to all of you. Keep fighting.

Danny

Page 1 of 1 (27 results)