We are 223,501 members in 82 forums discussing 157,287 topics.

Help with Abbreviations

Topic: Treatment and Research Suggestions

Forum: For Family & Caregivers of Loved Ones With a STAGE IV Diagnosis —

A place where family members, caregivers, and loved ones of people having a Stage IV (metastatic) diagnosis can share, discuss, and support one another through the tough times unique to this diagnosis.

Posted on: Oct 2, 2019 11:36AM

rosej74 wrote:

My wife has metastatic breast cancer which has spread to her lungs, her tibia and just recently, a few lesions were spotted on her brain. So far, the only symptom she's having is migraines. We saw a radiologist who gave us some treatment options and I just want to know that the advice we're getting is cutting edge as far as the field of Radiology/Oncology is concerned. We're probably going to Northwestern, but beyond that... (shrugs).

I'm going to scour these forums a little bit more but I figured I'd just go ahead and leave this post here in the meantime.

Thanks all!

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)

Posts 1 (1 total)

Oct 2, 2019 01:42PM Moderators wrote:

Welcome, Rosej74-

We're so sorry you find yourself here, we know this must be a very difficult time for you and your wife. But we hope this community and our many welcoming and knowledgeable members can offer some support and guidance as you both head down this road. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to post where you need, or reach out to us!

The Mods

To send a Private Message to the Mods: community.breastcancer.org/mem...

Page 1 of 1 (1 results)