Topic: Stage II w/Lymph Node Involvement

Forum: Stage II Breast Cancer — Meet, share and support others with Stage II Breast Cancer

Posted on: Nov 6, 2009 11:53AM - edited Nov 23, 2009 11:18AM by Warrior517

Posted on: Nov 6, 2009 11:53AM - edited Nov 23, 2009 11:18AM by Warrior517

Warrior517 wrote:

I am so thrilled we finally have a place to call HOME here! I was diagnosed w/IDC last year at the age of 39. It was in 2/6 lymph nodes. I was also HER2 and Estrogen Positive.I had dbl mastectomy w/implants. This summer, one of the implants failed. So, I underwent a DIEP procedure w/Dr. Massey and Dellacroce in New Orleans. Great Outcome!! I did TCH for six rounds, rads and a year of Herceptin. I am currently on tamoxifen and Boniva (study). 

I just wanted to start this thread for those that had it spread to lymph nodes. I can't tell you how many threads I have read that said "thank God, my nodes were clear"...we all weren't as lucky. BUT I believe God puts people in our path when we need them most. Last year during Rads,I met an older lady(she was there for her hubby) who told me that she was a 30 year survivor and Yes..It was in her lymph nodes! The job of the lymph nodes is to catch that little sucker!

Dx 1/10/2008, IDC, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 2/6 nodes, ER+/PR+, HER2+

Page 229 of 229 (2,283 results)

Apr 11, 2022 03:27PM cathy67 wrote:

I went for mammogram and ultrasound today, unfortunately it was not good today!!!

Since I reported the lump I found, so they re scheduled my routine from June to April. Mammogram looks no difference, even though they checked my lump, then I went for ultra sound, the lump is no problem, but they found another suspective area, which needs biopsy finally, it is scheduled on May 4. I have not heard whether it is a high suspection or low suspection, the category of the report, I can get report from doctor by this Friday.

I don't know whether this is a good news or bad news. If I had not found that lump, this area won't have chance to be discovered earlier, mammogram fine won't lead to ultra sound.

I know lots of women have successfully experienced 10 plus years after diagnosis, did they have something happened like what I got today? I pray.

Oncotype 6, Dx 08/06/2019, IDC, Right, 2.1 cm, Grade2, 1/1 nodes,ER+/PR+, HER2- Surgery 9/9/2019 Lumpectomy; Lumpectomy (Right); Lymph node removal Hormonal Therapy 11/20/2019 Arimidex (anastrozole) Radiation Therapy 11/26/2019 Whole breast: Breast, Lymph nodes

May 29, 2022 05:58PM - edited May 29, 2022 05:59PM by whimsicalzaadugirilife888

This Post was deleted by whimsicalzaadugirilife888.
Hormonal Therapy

May 29, 2022 06:30PM whimsicalzaadugirilife888 wrote:

Warrior517 - Thank you for coming back and posting the positive outcome :-) Love to hear you are doing well. It gives hopes to several of us who have been following this thread and still in the thick of it.

Hormonal Therapy

Page 229 of 229 (2,283 results)

Scroll to top button