Log in to post a reply
Feb 4, 2018 05:56AM
Jay, this is how I find to be the easiest way to get a picture over here.
*take a picture on your phone. If I have an old 'real' picture......I take a picture of the picture on my phone. You will have a play around with the lighting to get a good copy......direct sunlight is what I find works best.
* Now the picture you want will be in your Gallery on your phone.
* on your phone, log into BCO, go to the thread where you want to post the picture
* find the little box that Worried circled above and click on it
* a page will show up that says 'Insert Image', click on 'Choose File'
* from the choices that show up, click on "My Files"
* then click "Internal storage"
*there will be a choice of things you've stored, what I click on is DCIM, although yours may say something else, I have a Samsong
*I then click 'Camera' and all my pictures show up
* choose a picture, click on the box then to it, click 'done'
* your picture should then pop over to the BCO page, submit
"Invisible threads are the strongest ties." Friedrich Nietzsche
2/2007, Stage IIA, Grade 3, 0/11 nodes, ER+/PR-, HER2-