Fill Out Your Profile to share more about you. Learn more...

Oncotype Score for ER+/PR-

kathabus
kathabus Member Posts: 45

If you were highly ER+ but PR-, HER-....could you please post your Oncotype Score?

My mom was recently diagnosed with this and I'm curious about the range of scores.

I had a low score of 10, but I was highly positive for both. Thank you!

Comments

• murfy
    murfy Member Posts: 254

Hi Kathabus, I was highly ER+ and PR- and had an Oncotype of 52. But as you'll see on some of the threads with this topic, there can be quite the range in scores. I wish you and your mom well...

• bailey5
    bailey5 Member Posts: 27

hi:

I’m not sure how high or low my ER+/PR- status was; but my oncotype score was 13 in 8/6/2010. I had BM w/tram flap reconstruction. I opted no chemo. Clean margins and negative sentinel node. Treated with Tamoxifen which was intolerable. Fast forward to 11/1/2017 when I was diagnosed with Mets lymph & lung. Immediately started tIbrance/Femara combo therapy. See Ibrance

• patti817
    patti817 Member Posts: 1

Hi. I was was highly ER positive and PR negative in 2014. My recurrence score was 18-no chemo. I was on Arimidix for 7 years and was diagnosed with DCIS in 2020. I have since had bilateral mastectomy and reconstruction. Wishing you and your mom well.
  • melmatt
    melmatt Member Posts: 18

Hi—I was highly ER positive and PR negative. OncoType score was 17, no chemo. Hope that helps, and sending good thoughts for you and your mom

• kathabus

Thank you for all your responses. Even though it's all a crapshoot, it gives me an idea of where this is going. Bailey, I'm sorry to hear about the mets, but glad to see you are going on five years this year! Love to all...

• olympicmtgirl
    olympicmtgirl Member Posts: 29

Wishing your Mom a strong journey.

Received mine today ER 95> positive, PR <1% negative, HER2 +1 negative. Oncotype received today 15

• kathabus

Thanks for all the responses...it's hard to wait sometimes. She got a 14. I found it interesting that the PR on the Oncotype was a "5.5" which is right on the border of being PR+. I wondered if that helped with getting a lower score. Thank you for all the good thoughts! Having gone through this (and let's face it....we are always going through this....) I realize that my survivor sisters are the only people who REALLY get the struggles. Hugs to all.

• noey69
    noey69 Member Posts: 20

This thread caught my interest as I am awaiting oncotype score too. I've read some studies about ER+ PR- having a poorer diagnosis than if both were positive, so I've been a bit of a worry wart about it. It's been almost 3 weeks since they sent sample away to be tested. Still waiting.